Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:38 pm
My first TRUE shounen-ai/yaoi was Gravitation, as was a lot of people's, and I still love it, but it Isn't my favorite.

I am absolutely OBSESSED with Loveless. I adore it to pieces, and always will. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:55 pm
Gravi. Ah. . .so funny. . . so sexah! Of course, the manga is a lot better than the anime. *Shudders at the thought of the dub*  

negloves

Screeching Citizen

51,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • 20000 High Score 500

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:17 am
I guess my first one would be Yami no Matsuei  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:59 pm
Technically, it's Gravitation.

I watched that when I was like, 8 or 9 though. And it didn't get me into it at all. o-o I mean, I knew gay characters in anime existed already, (Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi is the best example here) so I was like 'pssht whatev they're in love so what?' xD It wasn't such a shocking moment, so it didn't shock me into getting into the genre, I guess. >_>

But really, what got me into it fully was probably slashables like Wolfs Rain. o_o I was like, 12 when I saw that or something. @w@

My first shonen ai manga was Tokyo Babylon I believe... and that's kind of a disapointing start. xD But it was a good enough oomph to solidate me onto the genre. c:

First yaoi was most likely Wild Rock. Still my favorite yaoi today. =w= heart

Foxy Grampa

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:05 pm
Legal Drug and Decendense of Darkness  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:10 pm
I'm trying to remember... the first manga was Skyscrappers of Oz. I think. But I can't remember which yaoi anime I watched first.  

Sweet Toxine

iLull

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:25 pm
Loveless and Gravitation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Gravitaion, I think, I have so many I forget. :/

cuteflame

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:28 am
The first Yaoi i read was on FF.neet between Cloud and Sephiroth from FF7 Butthe first Yaoi manga i read was Passion which afriend from america kindly bought me ^_^ then gravitation, and legal drug.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:49 am
first one is i gotta say is gravitation.
i absolutely lubberz it mainly cuz i lack the access to a more wider range on yaoi titles. damn my lack of funds crying  

NaneXx

Foxglove_Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:31 pm
My first exposure was Sailor Moon, but since the dub made Zoicite into a woman (a painfully flat-chested woman) I really didn't realize it. The first actual one was HeeroXDuo on Gundam Wing, but it's no longer my favorite. I will always hold that spot in my heart for Touya/Yukito of CCS.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:05 pm
Never seen a BL anime. And no way in hell they'd sell any manga of that type on this island. Fie on the stupid Caribbean sea and sun!

Only yaoi manga ever read was Sakende Yaruze, and that a scanlation. The nice folks at neoterica.cjb.net have to take it down pretty soon, so hurry if you're interested.  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Rose Camilla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:04 pm
My first yaoi manga was Love Mode and I can always go back and read it over and over and never get bored reading it. I can't remember my first yaoi anime since it was so long ago and I watched a lot of them since them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:00 pm
I suppose mine was Gundam Wing, which has some hints... If you squint. I don't much like it now, too much killing and stuff. cry  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Nana_Sora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:08 pm
My first yoai was gravitation, even though technicallyt its a boy love story. sweatdrop
I love fake though, and I'm saving up for wild rock.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff