Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:28 pm
I discovered yaoi in a kind of round-about way.

A few years ago, I met a girl at church who was absolutely obsessed (still is) with most anime, and especially Inuyasha. Well, she got me curious, so I decided to Google Inuyasha. I don't remember exactly how, but I discovered fanfiction, i.e. ff.net. Well, I was there reading fanfics for a while, so I decided to Google again and see if I could find more fanfics. I don't remember what it was, but I ran across mentions of yaoi there and have been hooked pretty much since.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:50 pm
a friend introduced me to Gravitation....at first i was....disturbed....and curious...and over time i grew an obsession whee it's so cute  

me_in_d_net

themonkeyofdoom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:52 pm
I read some yaoi a friend wrote. I've loved yaoi ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:10 pm
I Play Guilty Gear and saw Bridget.....I Stared at him fro like "Ever" before going on to play...after i saw that i bagan thinking what Bakura would look like without clothes O.o redface  

Maester Tetsu

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:56 pm
I honestly have no idea what got me into Yaoi. First it was Yuri, when I realized that Uranus and Neptune were more than cousins after I started reading the manga, and then I saw connections between all the other scouts. Then somehow, I guess that got me accepting of Shounen-Ai relationships. I think it might have been reading Cardcaptor Sakura, seeing Toya and Yukito together.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:09 pm
I was looking for some good Beyblade and Yu-gi-oh fanfics and got curious. Been hooked ever sense.  

Silent_Revolver

issan_angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:35 pm
oh gods...1x2 fanfiction...my riends computer was full of it and I got bored and started reading one night  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:11 am
Google images...honestly thats how i found out about yaoi XD  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Vergift Amour

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Actually, my friend always has some spare manga at hand, and she said that she had this really good new one that i had to read, and i read it, and it was yaoi...and i loved it ever since....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm
My friend, she kept telling me about Gravitation and when she finally let me read it I fell in love. it's funny though, cause she would end up rambleing on and on about yaoi while I just stared at her and thought she was crazy.  

Consensual Hysteria

Dead3ye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:44 pm
I was reading and searching for Gundam Wing fanfiction online when I came across a YAOI fic featuring Duo and Heero. I read it-loved it-now it's in my blood. I also read SLASH and actively search for published fiction that features the main romance between two men.... sweatdrop Obsessed? No, I wouldn't say that. Addicted?? Hell yes, and loving every minute of it. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:57 am
Gravitation got me into yaoi. whee  

Geraldine Way

Calico Hearts

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:16 pm
^ ^ I got into it middle school, I met the new girl, befriended her, and I didn't learn about yaoi until the summer when I was supposed to move away to a different state. But that was only a small spark, after I moved I got more friends who were bi and gay than I had friends who were straight, and they are awsome friends to. And some how my interest in yaoi had really risen and well. ^ ^ I don't think there is more to explaine than this. Oh and hello, I am new to the guild..So..Yea..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 pm
well yu-gi-oh got me to it and hi i'm new to the guild  

sai1337

passage_of_time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:43 am
My best mate did she let me borrrow Gravation and i fell in love with it..It was just so cute so i blame her lol! rofl  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff