Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
[H2K14 - ORP] Haunted Mansion! (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:48 am
MAIN HALL

"I suppose I am asking for it, dressed like this," said Selah with a soft chuckle. Although, it didn't sound as ridiculous when he said it. "I'm Selah," she answered. "It means a 'musical pause'. So there's that, I guess. Maybe a little more poetic than honeybee."

At the punch table, Selah ladled a cup full of punch for Vangelis, and refilled her own glass. Odd, she didn't remember the punch tasting like burning quite so much before. But it was a pleasant sensation and it warmed her cheeks quite cheerfully.

"I hear this mansion has lots of places to explore," she said casually, looking around. She wondered if they could find a quiet, dark place...she'd heard it was better in the dark. "It looks like it's at least three levels tall...wonder what's on the very top." She punctuated the end of the word plosively, the sound popping from her lips.

Seiana_ZI
For Vangelis...evidently Selah has a one-track mind over here...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 am
IN THE LIBRARY STILL

Bree tried to hold still as her husband's eyes decided to go for a little trip over her body, but the intensity of his gaze made her want to wiggle in excitement. She loved the feeling of being wanted, but mostly when it came out of a heart full of love. She titled her head at him her expression softening. Though he hasn't one for words his actions had always told her that, even now as he took his time letting her know with his eyes how much he cared.

She burst out in a boisterous laugh at his comment. Just like in the hallway, she was constantly reminded of where he came from. She loved it! She loved being able to see the look on his face or hear the adorable comments he would make about things. He was so naïve to the things of this world (not that she was any better at times), but it wasn't a bad thing. It meant every day was a possibility to learn something new. She nodded slowly at him, “Beds aren't the only place you can-”

The sound of someone clearing their throat sent Bree soaring off of the desk, smoothing her dress down madly. She was so glad when Feral stepped in front of her because she took that opportunity to have a silent fit unseen by the other occupant. How had she been so bold to put on such a display without first checking the room!? How embarrassing! She managed to calm herself down before peeking out from behind him and speaking in a more apologetic tone than he, “I'm so so sorry.” her voice was barely above a whisper. “I didn't mean to barge on you... two?”

She blinked in the middle of her sentence and a pale pae appeared in the shadows behind Sombra. Had she been there the whole time? Bree didn't think she had seen her there before, but she was so overcome with embarrassment she guessed she had just been distracted. Man, she looked so sickly though, “Is she ok? She doesn't look like she's feeling very well...” she asked Sombra, assuming he was in here with the other pae.

She dug around in her basket and pulled out a bit of fudge. She stepped around Feral and towards the pair, holding it out, “Maybe she needs something to eat!” she said cheerfully, always happy to share her treats... and maybe get some forgiveness for what they just experienced.

HANGING OUT IN THE PANTRY WITH HER NEW BFF

“I need one!” Fortissimo cried out to the other, flailing her arms towards the drunk nymph and her rabbits foot. Demons could jump bodies right? Or maybe Mama Blues had caught a part of the demon- could they be shared like sickness? Either way she wasn't able to get up and she knew it had to be the work of a demon! So she needed protection from the spirits as well! But her hopes were dashed when a pain entered her leg and the other fell back down and cried out that the powers were too strong. Were they doomed to flail about the pantry for eternity!? No! She needed her family-

The drunk nymph's hand on her face made Fortissimo just stop and blink slowly. She let her body flop down completely motionless where it was and took a huge intake of air. She knew that all of her crazy flailing wasn't getting her anywhere and she watched as the green nymph scurry about the floor after her critter. What were they doing!? Had they let fear consume them so much that they were now looking like fools? She could feel the blush burn her cheeks out of embarrassment and anger at herself.

Now that she was calm and collected she managed to push the items off of herself and out of her way. She watched where she placed her hooves as she picked her way over to the green nymph and picked her back up steady on her feet. “I-is the demon gone?” she asked hesitantly. She didn't know how to fight it, but she knew that whatever the heck they had done hadn't worked. “We should get outta 'ere before someone finds us or we break more thin's.” she looked around the room and shook her head.

“By the way what may I call ya?” she asked as she motioned the other to lead the way. She seemed more in touch with the spirit world so she would be able to lead them away from the demons... right? “Names Fortissimo. Though most be call'n me Mama Blues.”

Fea Line

Seruta

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:09 am
Seiya - Master Bedroom

Growing all the more puzzled as the Fae took his arm, Seiya shook his head. "I didn't feel anything...but I thought I heard something." He shot a confused glance back at the broom closet before dismissing it as overactive imagination. Maybe it was the excitement of the party or cosmic radiation or simply lingering energy lost and looking for a home.

Either way, they were moving on now. To a much larger room than a broom closet, that was for sure. The room seemed somehow both ornately furnished...and yet, touched by disuse. As if no one had been here in a long time. "More interesting than brooms, yes...?"

sailornorthstar
Summer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 pm
Eleora: Playroom
Diona: Dance Floor
Eruza: Dance Floor
Spitfire: Lounge

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Eleora said with a tiny smile. She hadn't had the intention of exploring, but that was basically what she was doing. This place was just so big too, Eleora had only seen trees this size, never buildings. "There must be plenty to see in here..." she thought out loud.

"Oh... no you aren't interupting." Eleora said as she spun around to see the newcomer. She paused to stare at his cat-like features. When Eleora realized that she was staring, she averted her eyes to one of the toys that was on the floor nearby and then picking it up to look at it curiously. It was odd that the toys looked like they had recently been played with. It was possible that the other fauny had been up here playing... though that would have been strange too. She remembered that the other fauny had said mentioned exploring though, she likely wasn't up here playing then. "You weren't playing with these... were you?" Eleora asked the fauny. "I mean... it's alright if you were."

------------------------------------------------

Diona whirled around when she heard someone address her. At least, what other pretty lady could there possibly be in this room. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was a female who had spoken to her. Females weren't typically Diona's style. However, she wasn't opposed to a good time either. "Sure," Diona responded with a tease of a smile.

-------------------------------------------------

"Perfect," The male purred as he took her outstretched hand. "I could not help but notice you were alone." Eruza mused as he began to dance with the female. "As it turns out, I am also here alone." His eyes seemed to glow with a cat-like brilliance as he spoke.

------------------------------

Spitfire waved goodbye to the angelic male as he left the room. When he was out of earshot she spoke up. "Well, we scared him away fast enough." She said with a quick laugh as she took another sip of her punch. "I honestly don't know what I was thinking coming to something like this." Spitfire said with a shake of her head. Perhaps it was the weight that she had been carrying around that was preventing her from loosening up and having a good time. Maybe she was just always like this. She thought back to the last party she had gone to, the Venus one. No... she would rather not think about that night. It had been like a surreal dream she did not wish to revisit.

Tartara Seabreeze
Malloren & Yuki

Shicala
Estra

Twitchapher the 3rd
Minuette

Strawberri Stardust
Ophelia

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:34 pm
Still in dance floor

Estra blushed slightly but it was hidden by her skin color. "Well I didn't really have anyone to come to this with. I live in a houseful of pae, but I'm the only one who wanted to come, so I came alone." She moved to dance with him "You came alone too?" she questioned him as they moved. The sequins of her costume sparkled slightly in the light the tail being a combination of green blue and pink.

Wolfs Heart
Eruza: Dance Floor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 pm
The pale figure stayed silent, even as Briosca began to comment on her and point out how sickly she looked. No words left her lips even as the faerie woman approached with her fudge ... only a quirked brow of simple curiosity, lips pulled in an unamused line.

Briosca might have noticed something particularly strange as she grew closer to the figure in shadow.

... Could she see the other side of the wall, still, despite her standing there?

Irish Night Fox
Briosca
Fea Line
Ra'tari & Prince Feralheart
Seruta
King Sombra

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 pm
Main Hall

Musical pause, as someone who lived their very life by music -- well, that caught Vangelis' attention, and his brows lifted in curiosity. It was indeed more poetic, but it raised some questions in Vangelis' mind. Was she also a musician? If so, what did she play? Were her family musicians? Was she in need of any instruments? He could certainly provide--

Though probably not in the way that Selah's one-track mind was going.

Vangelis took the punch, bringing it to his lips and wincing. Oh, that ... that burned. He could practically feel Mikasi's laughter behind him. Had Mikasi gotten into the punch? No, that didn't make sense, his eyes were either on the punch or Mikasi almost the entire time he had been here. Was Magnus there, then? He had a bad tendency of spiking things...

He hadn't exactly seen Magnus leave the house. In fact, he seemed perfectly happy to watch Mikasi leave because it meant the house would be less full of whiny catmen.

He shrugged to himself, lifting the glass back to his lips again. Now that he was expecting it, it was not so -- why was she talking like that still?

Admittedly, the tall glass of blue had not exactly thought very far beyond 'Mikasi looks annoyed, let's see if I can make it worse because it's funny.' Now that he was being confronted with the fact that this woman was ... laying on some airs that Vangelis was not quite that oblivious about (especially considering Mikasi) he wasn't entirely sure what to do. Did he go along with it to keep up the ruse? Did he flee? Did he tell her she was probably barking up the wrong tree? Was that even appropriate? Did angels even bark?

She probably wasn't exactly an angel, considering those faun ears--

Vangelis took a closer look at his glass, and then Mikasi behind them, before turning back around and glugging the rest of the punch down immediately. "The attic, probably," said Vangelis, clearly being facetious.

"I'm sure if you wanted to explore, it'd be permitted," Vangelis affected a sing-song tone ... which he was surprisingly effective at.

Menelie
Selah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 pm
MAIN HALL
"Hm-hm," Selah chuckled into her glass. "I wonder what we'd find in there." The curiosity was beginning to trickle in. Mainly she wanted to find someplace dark to explore the delights that Vangelis had to offer, but she was wondering about the mansion and all its secrets. "We could go exploring, if you want. That is, if you don't want to watch your friend crash and burn all night..."

If Selah were slightly more experienced with men, or just...other pae...she might have noticed that Vangelis wasn't exactly sending the same signals she was hoping to receive, but she wasn't. So she didn't.

Seiana_ZI
Vangelis--sorry it's short lol

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 pm
CHIMNEY ROOM
User Image
Calendula loved Halloween. She just felt so alive this time of year! So of course when she found the invitation to a haunted mansion of all things she practically vibrated with excitement until the day came. She couldn't wait to see what kind of spirits lived in a haunted mansion!

She was dressed to the nines in a flouncy black dress made entirely from layer upon layer of lace. She wore a lace veil over her hair, and she generally looked more like she was going to a very fancy funeral than to a party. When she arrived, she walked straight past the dance floor and toward the stairs. No self-respecting spirit would be down here where there was so much action. She gave a few sugar skulls to people she passed who looked like they weren't talking to anyone. Perhaps they'd bring them luck.

Up, up, up the stairs she went. To the very tippy-top of the house. She wanted to be where no one else was. She'd have the best chance of seeing a spirit that way. Well, other than the spirits she normally saw. But those were normal spirits. She hoped to meet a living spirit tonight! Calendula opened a door to a....chimney room, it appeared. Perfect. She closed the door behind herself and sat cross-legged on the floor. She set a sugar skull on the floor in front of her as an offering. And she waited.

((OOC: Feel free to have Calendula have handed your Pae a sugar skull. Feel free to be as bewildered by it as you please. If anyone wants to follow Calendula, that's OK too. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Prisma: Dance Floor/Main Hall

Prisma's eyes went wider than ever before, her face beaming, her spirits practically glowing. He had said she was pretty extremely!! A sharp intake of breath warned of the oncoming loud screech, but no one really had time to prep their ears for the excitement cannon that followed. The rainbow bunny fae had tossed her head back and let out the most jovial explosive noise she could ever make before latching onto Lisandru's hands and rapidly bounced in place. "I am so pleased extremely!!!" she said, which really should have been quiet obvious.

She then reached out to grab each one of them by a hand, both Lisandru and Ruri, as if collecting her new friend and old friend for an adventure. "Yay extremely! We must party together!" she decided, nodding her head firmly, ears bouncing away atop her head. She turned to Ruaidhri and smiled. "Silly hungry kitty kitty, let us go find foods!" she laughed, looking back to Lisandru for agreement, which the air headed fae expected from him. Being turned down was not possible in the mind of Prisma.

"We could go find the kitchen yessy indeedy do! Or maybe there is a snacky snack snack bar!" she giggled, looking around bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Strawberri Stardust
Mister Purpley red spots Kitty Kitty

Seiana_ZI
Favey fav fav fav Mister Lisandru not sicky sick sick Sir!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:29 pm
Family Room 2nd floor

Having now gone through a second drink, Kratos felt himself sufficiently full for the moment and decided he'd have a look around the mansion. Before he had moved anywhere though, some strange fae dressed up like she was attending a funeral handed him some weird...skull made out of sugar? Peering at it, then at her, he snorted, and continued his way up the stairs to the second floor.

Upon first glance, nothing here seemed too terribly exciting, just bedrooms, kitchen.....and was that the shouting of the strange green lady in the pantry? Sighing and shaking his head, he made sure to avoid that room and instead turned into the master bedroom. Except there seemed to already be a gathering of pae there, so he decided to steer clear of it as well. Besides, it wasn't like he was going to just hop in some strange bed and take a snooze anyways, no matter how comfy it looked.

Instead, he turned and left, heading for a different room in which not a lot of action was going on. In fact it seemed quiet abandoned, which suited Kratos just fine. Wandering around the room, he peered at its many objects and items, running a finger over things he found interesting, smirking and thinking to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 pm
o0_Daiske_0o
Shaharazad

Sealight wasn't blind. But he was curious. Why was his sister's pet circling like a shark? He curled the corner of his mouth and tipped his head back as the three-eyed demon seemed to be checking him. Oh yeah. "Hey Momma, let's dance." He rotated his hips, gyrating closer to Shaharazad as he put his hand out towards her in a gesture to move her closer.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 pm
EvilSilverDragon
Morena

In the Master Bedroom, Morena would find a thick layer of dust covering just about everything. The fourposter in the center of the room was missing a post, as it leaned, broken and splintered. The canopy draped awkwardly, covering the bed like an old tent. In front of the bed there rested a perfectly preserved mahogany bench chest. The top was expertly upholstered with deep purple velveteen fabric that had acted as a magnet for years of dust.

A very large, very lavish vanity took up most of the western wall. The mirror was clear as crystal; polished and clean. Displayed in front of the mirror were some antique silver gilded items that may have belonged to last tenant of this home. A beautiful hand mirror lay beside a soft hairbrush and little silver bowl with a fresh powder puff.

In the corner of the room, on the far end of the vanity it appeared one of the lower panels of the wall had been pushed in.

The further Morena would walk into the room, the colder she would feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:52 pm
Main Hall

In some ways, Selah was just as awkward as Vangelis was with this situation.

The difference was, Selah reacted by bowling forward and attempting to get what she wanted because she couldn't really see otherwise. Vangelis was so awkward that he couldn't even figure out what he was supposed to be doing, so he just sort of went along with it... Though now she wanted to go somewhere else entirely. The faun may have been somewhat clueless when it came to matters involving the bedroom, but he wasn't quite that clueless...

At the same time, Selah had a point. Did he really want to watch Mikasi crash and burn all night? Vangelis looked back at Mikasi, who was no longer staring at him in disbelief -- instead, he was attempting to find some other pae to hit on, as if just to show him who was still the better at hitting on people and attracting beautiful pae to his handsome physique. No one seemed to be paying him much mind, though. Would he embarrass himself more?

Probably.

Vangelis knew he had to keep an eye on Mikasi, because it was inevitable he'd go find the alcohol eventually. But at the same time, Mikasi was an adult. He could handle himself. Vangelis was not typically a fan of large crowds anyway, especially when he wasn't playing any music for them.

The blue delight glanced back over at Selah, offering a small smile. "Mm, I'd rather not watch him continue to fail." That was a roundabout way of saying he'd come with her.

Menelie
Selah

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:30 pm
Sharazhad must have thought herself better at staying hidden than she actually was, as she hadn't thought she'd been noticed by any of her bonded's family by this time. Clearly she was wrong if he recognized her as well, not that it mattered. After all, she wasn't aware that he knew of her.

That said, it seemed her movements were working. It was Sealight's attention she'd been seeking, and it was nothing less than that which she was receiving. Smirking, she looked to him. "Momma? Oh no. I think you best watch your tongue." At that, Sharazahd held her hand out to take his. "Dancing, though..." a smile, "Why but of course~"

Antidia

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces