Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 am
User Image

User Image

Ryder saw how she seemed nervous about leaving. He smiled seeing the excitement on her face. "Well do you know where he might take my sister?" he asked her. He was hoping that Ana was alright with him for the moment because he was going to rescue her.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna thought a bit. "Well . . . his uncle mentioned a place out in the country the last time he was here . . ." she mused. "He might use that as a safe house." she guessed.

In the meantime, Dimitri had finished regaining his composure. He had a job to do. But if his leader wasn't honest in his goals . . . well, he'd be sure to make sure things wouldn't go his way. He returned to where he had left Ana. "Alright, time to go. Again, I'm going to give you an option. You can ride comfortably in the back seat or I can tie you up again and you can ride in the trunk." he said, arms crossed as he waited for her response.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder looked at her hearing that there was a place out in the country. He began to lead her to his car hoping he could make it in time to Ana. "Alright I'll take us there." he spoke with a smile.

Ana lifted her head to look at Dimitri seeing how he was going to give her a choice. She turned her eyes to the ground showing she was being willing as she was still scared. She stood up slowly waiting for him to lead her to the car. She rubbed her arm with her hand wanting to get it over with.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna nodded and then looked at his car. "That's . . . a car right? How does it work?" she asked. She knew of their existence, but she never was able to figure out how they moved.

Dimitri smiled a bit and undid the rope around her ankles and gently, being sure to touch her clothes and not her skin, guided her out to the car. "I'm glad you're finally being reasonable." he said softly. He did realize that she was uncomfortable, but he would try his best to earn her trust. He opened the back door of the car. "Don't worry so much. I said I'd protect you if my mission was given on false pretenses, didn't I?" he said, smiling a bit, trying to give her some reassurance.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder saw her asking about his car as he nodded after chuckling. "Yes it is. Basically when you put your key in it brings it to life. You have two pedals to stop and accelerate the car." he spoke as he unlock the door for her. Once she was inside he shut the door before getting in on his side.

Ana noticed how he made sure not to contact with her skin to avoid her seeing anymore information about him. She followed him to the car hearing him as she was still fighting every bone in her body to take off running. There was consequences if she had. She got inside of the car as she looked away. "It's easier said than done. You're not important as I am to your leader." she spoke quietly. Her walls were up now as she was unable to trust a soul.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna still seemed confused, but she got inside the car. Almost instantly, she started pushing buttons on the dash, her curiosity getting the better of her. "What's this do?" "What's that for?" she asked, unable to keep the questions from coming.

Dimitri sighed. "I know I haven't done much to earn your trust, but I intend to follow through on my word. I will keep you safe if it is needed." he said, before child-locking the door and then closing it. He then walked around to the front seat. "Buckle up please. I'd hate to get a ticket." he said, trying to play it as a joke and bring a bit of levity to the situation.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

Ryder chuckled more when she was pushing buttons on the dash to see what it would do. One of them began to play the radio before he had explained each button to her filling her curiosity that had been peaking.

Ana looked up at him hearing that he would follow through on his word. She buckled herself in so he wouldn't get a ticket because of her as she looked out the window when he sat in the front seat. "I'll believe it when I see it." she whispered softly.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna recoiled instantly with a yelp as the radio suddenly turned on. She was not prepared for the sudden outburst of noise at all. "Heh. It makes noise . . ." she muttered, pointing at it with a rather sheepish smile. Getting scared like that at such a little thing was rather embarrassing to her.

Dimitri sighed. "I will keep my word." he promised once more before letting it drop and starting the car, driving away from his uncle's house and heading once again towards his destination.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:16 am
User Image

User Image

Ryder couldn't help but to chuckle when she yelp with the radio turning on. "Yes. You can hear music that people broadcast on there." he spoke with a smile. He though it was amusing that she had gotten so scared easily as he smiled.

Ana looked up at him hearing his promise. She didn't know if she should believe him. She leaned her head against the window as she whispered the riddle for what the leader would want. It was dark and ominous as it seemed to soothe her body from the tension she felt. "Comes as wooden as a tree, Covered in paint, don’t you see, Makes you laugh, or run and hide, For it has something dark inside."

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 am
User Image

User Image

Belladonna pouted a little when Ryder wound up laughing at her. "Don't laugh! I just . . . I really haven't been out in a while . . ." she said, starting out rather indignantly but fading away to an embarrassed softness at the end.

A moment of silence passed after Ana whispered, and at first it seemed as though Dimitri didn't hear her. But after a good ten minutes, he spoke up. "Is it a jack-in-the-box?" he asked. He had heard her, and at first had been confused, but he soon recognized that it was a riddle, though he did not realize why she'd be whispering a riddle to herself. And, as it was a riddle, he couldn't help but try and solve it.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder couldn't help but to laugh knowing that she hadn't been out before. "Sorry. It's just amusing how you are right now with things I have been with a long time." he spoke to him. He smiled at her, "If you want you can pick what we listen to." he spoke trying to cheer her up.

Ana shook her head at him as she closed her eyes. "It's what he wants. The location of what your boss wants." she whispered. She looked out the window as she could see the very thing his boss wanted feeling the darkness and cold. Before long she had shivered as she whispered it over and over unable to reveal where the location through her words.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am
User Image

User Image

Belladonna pouted, but she looked at the music selection anyways. "Um . . . " She really didn't know much about what anything was. "This one." she said, inserting a random CD. It said it was the 'Best of Queen' and although she wasn't sure what Queen was, she assumed if it was the 'best of' something, it had to be good! Right?

"Right, not a jack-in-the-box then . . ." Dimitri said after a moment, frowning a bit. "Unless it's the restaurant, although that's not nearly as sinister as the toy. The clown inside those things always freaks me out . . ." he muttered, clutching the steering wheel a bit tighter. Then he noticed that Ana was not okay. "Hey, hey!" he called out, trying to snap her out of whatever had come over her even as he pulled over to the side of the road. "Hey! Ana!" he jumped out of his seat and raced around to open her door. He had promised that he would protect her. Even from his boss if necessary. What had come over her to make her act like this?! He hesitated to touch her. He didn't know what to do. How did you calm someone down who was clearly freaking out? He'd never had to deal with this sort of thing before . . .

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder saw the cd she put in as he turned down the volume so it wouldn't scare her again. He hoped that she would like it, especially when the song we will rock you came on. He smiled at her waiting to see her reaction to it.

Ana wasn't able to hear what was going on around her. She was lost in her trance as all she could see was the item his boss wanted to bring the world back to the vampires. "Cold.... Dark... Alone...." she spoke quietly. She was shaking now as her memories of being with his boss before were overwhelming her. When he would get angry when she couldn't reveal the location of where the item was. She placed her hands on her head closing her eyes. "I'm sorry. It won't let me. Please stop." she spoke.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna blinked when she heard the rhythmic stomping and clapping and then jumped a bit when the near shouting came on saying something about a young man being something and then "We will, We will ROCK YOU!" played and she was rather curious. The problem was, she was having problems understanding all of the words in the verses, they just went by so fast! "How am I supposed to enjoy this if I can't even understand it all?!" she interjected rather indignantly, looking at Ryder with a confused glare as she gestured to the music player.

Dimitri frowned and without thinking pulled her hands away from her head. "Ana! You're alright! You don't have to apologize. You're safe with me." he said, hoping he was somehow getting through to her. What in the world had caused this?

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder then chuckled when hearing her. "It's a song. Just relax and listen to it." He spoke to her. He then continued to drive as he smiled.

Ana was able to see through the vision when he touched her hands. She saw something about dimitri before she moved her hands away from him. She looked at him confused as she breathed deeply. "Wh....at?" She asked him.

chibi_blue_mouse

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas