Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:35 pm
jene-chan
Jade Rotaski
Me: *in gooey form* Help anyone?

Scar: *Randomly comes in and revives me* Yay im alive!

Ed: WHOAREYOUCALLINGSOSTUPIDHECOULDNTSOLVE2+2=?" Ed ranted pissed

Roy: *Chases after scar* Come back here i need to burn you and stuff!

I like your signatures were did you get them?

lol! Got my pictures of the threds in this guild funnily enough ^_^ i luff my RoyxEd picture the most its so hot! blaugh

Quote:
As for Roy and Ed, they compliment each other. And they are practically made for each other. Or at least that's what I think.

@ Menelya: I luff RoyxEd too and i agree they compliment each other they have similar goals too RoyxEd is so hot i can't stop writing it at the moment! XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Yay, you're back, kinda. XD  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:41 pm
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4

Yeah but im leavin in like 10 minutes lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:45 pm
Jade Rotaski
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4

Yeah but im leavin in like 10 minutes lol!

Dang it! xD  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:14 am
Jade Rotaski
Quote:
As for Roy and Ed, they compliment each other. And they are practically made for each other. Or at least that's what I think.

@ Menelya: I luff RoyxEd too and i agree they compliment each other they have similar goals too RoyxEd is so hot i can't stop writing it at the moment! XP

I know, I can't say it enough either. So let me say it once more, Roy/Ed is hotnsmexybuttshecks love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:20 am
;___;  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 am
ph34r_t3h_b3cc4
;___;

Don't cry! ^_^ *Hugs ph34r_t3h_b3cc4* Its not our fautl we got sucked in by the damn plain adorableness that is RoycEd ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:21 am
It's so incredibly annoying when it comes to Get Backers. The official art work is so gay it's painful. Ban an Ginji in magazines about the show are almost always touching, hugging and groping one another. YET THERE IS NO SHOUNEN-AI IN THE SERIES. Dammit...  

Riosin

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:31 am
Rio Ri
It's so incredibly annoying when it comes to Get Backers. The official art work is so gay it's painful. Ban an Ginji in magazines about the show are almost always touching, hugging and groping one another. YET THERE IS NO SHOUNEN-AI IN THE SERIES. Dammit...

I know its like Shouna ai but not XP so friggin annoying becuase you just KNOW there doing it behind the scenes! XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:19 pm
vulpintissentiality
Harllok
i saw it and yeah they are,unless they "play" frodo ans Sam... reeeeeal close friendship... rolleyes

There were so strong undertones going on there, Frodo even looked really upset at Sam getting married at the end! sad And that bit in Mordor at the end...they were so in love! razz

I dispute this because Tolkien was based a lot of his story on Christian themes. (Not the actual Bible, just the themes, especially considering the time he wrote this in.) The only reason it's slashy is because these days no one can let a close friendship be just that. It always has to be romantic love. Well, in Tolkien's day they did view friendship as that.  

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:21 pm
LadyNox
Artie Ficial
Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

There was a scene in the third book where Frodo's asleep with his head on Sam's lap. Sam strokes his hair and tells Frodo that he loves him. Yeah I know, time era it's based in blah blah blah but I take it as proof of their love and giggled like a good fangirl.

And love can't be platonic and still be stronger than anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:39 pm
I remember watching this british movie about a man who escaped from prison. Oh, homosexual subtext, undertones, and so on and so forth. xd  

Kaia_the_Noble

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rivkah Winter

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:15 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.
I know!
Especially in the episodes where they get stuck dragging Michelle along to the job interview.
xD SO GAY! <33

I love it. ;3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:53 pm

Ano...I do not know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but one homosexual undertone I have noticed would be Wakka and Tidus from FFX. I just started playing the game, and I already find myself thinking:
"They are so gay for each other!" sweatdrop

Lady_Esmerel

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:31 pm
suki~forever

Ano...I do not know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but one homosexual undertone I have noticed would be Wakka and Tidus from FFX. I just started playing the game, and I already find myself thinking:
"They are so gay for each other!" sweatdrop

Oh yeah those two are soo hot togther all you need to do is give Lu Lu more of a back bencher of a part and you could have lots of WakkaxTidus scenarios XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff