Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:47 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu and sighed inwardly. Hearing the some what offer to dance, she just laid there and shrugged. Though when Aysu breathed against her neck, she did tense up a bit. Now she rolled onto her partly full stomach and put her face into her folded arms.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu only relaxed against Viv after. "What dances do you know?" she asked, stroking Viv's back softly, occasionally finding her hand in Viv's hair. "If there's one you don't know, I'd be glad to teach you."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu and shrugged only to sigh. Now she bit her lip and looked away. "I can show you what I do know.", she replied. Now she rubbed her neck only to bite her lip.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled. "Okay. I'd love to see that." she said. She kissed Viv's cheek. "Do you want a ribbon to tie your hair back? As pretty as it looks now, I get the impression that you want it out of your face. And I'm sure there's one around here somewhere. There's gotta be...." Aysu said. She had no use for ribbons herself, so she didn't know where they'd be, and Angi had no use for them, being a boy, and having such short hair anyways.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:05 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed and looked at Aysu. After the kiss she finally rolled back onto her back and pulled a pillow over her eyes. But of course she relaxed there only to relax.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu frowned. "Viv...you didn't answer...should I tickle it out of you?" she asked, letting her fingers trace lightly over Viv's stomach and up her side. She was much more playful, and wasn't afraid to be childish to get an answer. Her other arm was around Viv, just resting.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:31 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wiggling she looked up at Aysu,"No, I don't want a ribbon right now... Maybe later, like tomorrow later.", she replied only to put the pillow under her head. Now she shifted in Aysu's hold only to blush some more.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled, feeling Viv wiggle around and adjust in her hold. She stopped tickling, and only hugged Viv. "I really do like you. Do you like us? Even a little? You blush, so clearly you're attracted to us." she said. She stopped teasing, settling on just relaxing.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:38 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu after a moment,"I think I do like you... But I don't know for sure...", she said in a shy voice. Then gently moved to lay on her side facing away from the female dragon.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled, satisfied by just that for now. She kissed Viv's cheek before the other rolled over. The shy voice had really gotten to her. She softly hugged the human girl, snuggling into her back. She had her face buried between Vivian's shoulder blades, also able to feel the other's hair against her face.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some time later she woke up and nuzzled a pillow she ended up hugging. Yawning she relaxed there and started to doze off again.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu watched the other girl, a little disappointed she couldn't have been the pillow. She wasn't wearing her armor...a simple blue dress was all. She laid on her side, only admiring Viv. She managed to keep her hands to herself, and watched her. She looked so peaceful... Aysu smiled to herself.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She woke up sometime later and sighed after rubbing her eyes. Finally she sat up and looked around. Still she was wearing her leather pants, bare footed, with her two light tunics and corset. In a weird way she felt nude yet not.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled when Vivian woke up and sat up. "Hey there, sweetheart." she said. She took notice of the other's clothes. "Are you sure you don't want to change? There's so many clothes here...Agni and I just want to treat you like a princess. You're precious to us..." Aysu leaned in and kissed Viv's nose.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:35 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu and blushed. "I don't like dresses to well...", she said shyly. Of course her blush was redder after the nose kiss. Now she lightly rubbed her nose to try to rid of the tickle like feeling.

Yuuki-chan17
[  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas