Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📂Event Archive
Summer Styles: Daily Avi Contests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which theme is your favourite?
  Beachy!
  Picnic!
  Romance!
  Pajamas!
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:57 pm
Gorgeous everyone! I'm updating the front post right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:04 am
This is my pajama entry,

that party last night was too wild and I'm not even gonna ask why my underwear is on my head... too sleepy. That's a story for tomorrow. stressed  

its a curse

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:41 am
I'm a bit worried about changing my outfit until I know it's on the front page first. >.< Hope everything is alright. Fate's been really busy IRL.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:14 am
Dota-chan
I'm a bit worried about changing my outfit until I know it's on the front page first. >.< Hope everything is alright. Fate's been really busy IRL.

Thank you so much for your concern!
Unfortunately stuff with my husband's dad came up out of nowhere and we spent the last couple of days helping him out. It's all good now though and I'll be here full time today!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 am
I am ready for a sleepover.

And I just might share my pillow. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:50 am
xx I met my fate xx
Dota-chan

Unfortunately stuff with my husband's dad came up out of nowhere and we spent the last couple of days helping him out. It's all good now though and I'll be here full time today!

Hope everything is alright. heart Family before the internet. 3nodding

We've been having some pretty bad storms this weekend so it's been difficult deciding if the internet was going to be safe to use. x_x

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 am
Dota-chan
xx I met my fate xx
Dota-chan

Hope everything is alright. heart Family before the internet. 3nodding

We've been having some pretty bad storms this weekend so it's been difficult deciding if the internet was going to be safe to use. x_x

We had some storms too, a big black super cloud one night that looked amazing!!
My husband's dad just suddenly decided he wanted to move to his new house this weekend (they were gonna take the move slow) It's like an hour away, they hadn't packed anything and his wife is a borderline hoarder. She's brilliant but I'm not even exaggerating when I say that there were 4 broken washing machines in the attic and I watched her struggle with the idea of throwing away a ripped up magazine before deciding to keep it in the end.

I'm all dressed up in my Pjs! (Though IRL the shirt is a black and red Led Zeppelin baseball tee that's so old it has no neck and hangs off of me as a result)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:09 am
Here's my "I just woke up and cats want their breakfast" avi...pretty much. xd It doesn't matter if I'm waking up or just going to bed.... always have to get the cats all where they need to be and they sing and sing and sing until I feed them or give them attention.

...and yeah, I know what you mean by a hoarder. My grandparents on my mom's side of the family are like that. House is filled with things they don't need....to a point they have to put things on the floor everywhere just to make room for a bed to sleep in. Last I visited I saw one of the two bathrooms had books and things in it so it couldn't be used...

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:15 am
Dota-chan
Here's my "I just woke up and cats want their breakfast" avi...pretty much. xd It doesn't matter if I'm waking up or just going to bed.... always have to get the cats all where they need to be and they sing and sing and sing until I feed them or give them attention.

...and yeah, I know what you mean by a hoarder. My grandparents on my mom's side of the family are like that. House is filled with things they don't need....to a point they have to put things on the floor everywhere just to make room for a bed to sleep in. Last I visited I saw one of the two bathrooms had books and things in it so it couldn't be used...

Exactly!! I didn't even KNOW they had an upstairs until Saturday. I thought my husband was putting me on when he swore that there was one. Then Saturday we cleared out all the stuff in front of the door and I had to go up there...and..OMG. It used to be my husband and his brother's room when they went to visit there but now you can't walk more than 2 feet into the room. It's just got piles upon piles of STUFF. Old sewing machines, scraps of fabric by the binful ("Because someday I might want to use that on a project!") Boxes and Boxes of old magazines and sewing patterns, 5 different "luncheon" dish sets ("Because I might have a luncheon someday!") Dozens of broken chairs ("Richard is going to fix those for me eventually and I'll find a way to use them!") It was...definitely a bit worrisome.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 am
xx I met my fate xx
Dota-chan

Exactly!! I didn't even KNOW they had an upstairs until Saturday. I thought my husband was putting me on when he swore that there was one. Then Saturday we cleared out all the stuff in front of the door and I had to go up there...and..OMG. It used to be my husband and his brother's room when they went to visit there but now you can't walk more than 2 feet into the room. It's just got piles upon piles of STUFF. Old sewing machines, scraps of fabric by the binful ("Because someday I might want to use that on a project!") Boxes and Boxes of old magazines and sewing patterns, 5 different "luncheon" dish sets ("Because I might have a luncheon someday!") Dozens of broken chairs ("Richard is going to fix those for me eventually and I'll find a way to use them!") It was...definitely a bit worrisome.

...exactly what my Gran says when we want to help her get rid of things. She wants to have a clean house and wants to get rid of things....buuut she won't let anything be removed from the house. At all. Because she thinks she'll need it someday. ...they still even have extremely old computer parts and parts of computers themselves... She still has a bunch of old mini shampoo bottles from many years ago and all sorts of things... It's just...holy crap....what the heck... ._.  

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 am
I woke up like this. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 am
This'll be my pajama entry ^^

"What? Bedtime already? Can we play cowboys and Indians? Cowboys and Indians! Cowboys and Indians! One last time before we go to bed!"

Ignoring the fact that I don't come from the country of origin of cowboys and Indians...  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am
r a i n i i_d a i s
I woke up like this. emotion_awesome

fluffy!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am
Punktz
This'll be my pajama entry ^^

"What? Bedtime already? Can we play cowboys and Indians? Cowboys and Indians! Cowboys and Indians! One last time before we go to bed!"

Ignoring the fact that I don't come from the country of origin of cowboys and Indians...

OMG that's adorable!!!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am
Here's my pajama entry. I'd consider mine sleep walking straight to the kitchen for a midnight snack. ^_^*  
📂Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff