Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Last Winner (needing players or coaches) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:32 pm
As Ryan arrived, Jiru was in the bus, yawning in his team bed as he waits for the members to arrive so they can set off for Nagoya for more recruiting...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:36 pm
When Ryan arrived he knocked on the bus door someone to be there  

Fa-q91

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:48 pm
Jiru yawned as he opened the bus door, "Hey Ryan..." said Jiru as he walked upstairs to the team bedroom which has about 7 bunks for 14 players...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Ryan smiled "Hi Jiru, taking a nap?"  

Fa-q91

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:21 am
"yeah, other two players have to come today for the travelling to Nagoya, so we have to wait for a while..." said Jiru as he glanced at Ryan  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:27 am
Zack walked up to the bus, yhaning. "Can't...beleive I almost slept in..." he walked on the bus and smiled as he spotted Jiru and a new player. "Hey, Jiru! And hi new player..." he waved his hand and grinned.  

yuzi-kun

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:54 pm
Kyle smiled at him and waved back "Hi! I'm Kyle and you?"

((just realized that my RPC name was Kyle, not Ryan sweatdrop Ryan is my name in a fic I'm writting lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:57 pm
"Hi, now we need to wait for one more, umm, what is the name??" said Jiru while he imitated Pooh's way of thinking, "think, think, what is that name of a boy??" said Jiru again  

Rakuten06

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:18 pm
Kyle watched as his teammate thought and he found out a really amusing view "Hum...well...I'm Kyle, He..well...he hadn't told me his name yet so then the one missing should be...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:20 am
He smiled. "My names Zack..! This is Jiru." he seemed very happy to meet a new teammate. ((tommarrow is the last day I can post till twwo weeks...k?))  

yuzi-kun

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:28 am
"Yeah, we introduced and met" said Jiru as he walks to the bed and lays on it, "Now wait for a teammate, if he came, wake me up" said Jiru before falling asleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:26 pm
"Ok, he's down" Kyle said as he watched Jiru asleep "Nice to meet you Zack" He said smiling  

Fa-q91

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces