Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx
Oh my.
*Takei impersonation*
too short
It's almost always "oh myyy"
He has a second Facebook page named Oh Myyy
I follow both :3

Whaaaa why am I not following that one!! *rushes to go follow it like RIGHT NAO*
I found out about the second almost by chance |D
Followed Takei's page only because I got tired of seeing others share stuff from him and decided that I might as well get to the source
With it :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:56 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Speaking of, did you get the pin for me making a mule on your joinme link for recolor.me?

I did! It doesn't tell me where it came from, but I got it! Thank you SO much!!!! I had a message from Admin when I logged in tonight after work and was like "Oh no! Did I get a warning here TOO?" LOL

Thank you, sweetheart!!!
lol, I got that feeling when I got my microphone on recolor |D
I was all what the hell, I just joined and I'm already in trouble?!  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:57 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

I worry too sometimes that I cross the line but it hasn't just yet. I doubt you will either. Your words are harsh sometimes towards Gaia but they'e well -intentioned and you're brilliant!

Thank you, sweetheart. Sometimes I worry about all of that as well, but like your own intentions, they're good, even when it comes to Gaia, and the feeling is MORE than mutual towards you. emotion_hug

I was afraid they would take one look at all of that and say "BAN!" Not to mention the fact that I got into it with another user via profile comments with his vulgar and disgusting username. I can't even delete the comments because said user put me on ignore. LOLOLOLOL I was on a tear last night, lemme tell ya! rofl

Jizzed when he? Yeah I reported his username for about the 15th time today. He's kind of a worthless jerk. He's just an exchange mule though. I have no idea who the main is.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:58 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx
Oh my.
*Takei impersonation*
too short
It's almost always "oh myyy"
He has a second Facebook page named Oh Myyy
I follow both :3

Whaaaa why am I not following that one!! *rushes to go follow it like RIGHT NAO*
I found out about the second almost by chance |D
Followed Takei's page only because I got tired of seeing others share stuff from him and decided that I might as well get to the source
With it :3

AWESOME! <3 I love me some Takei posts. <3  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Kitalpha Hart
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Speaking of, did you get the pin for me making a mule on your joinme link for recolor.me?

I did! It doesn't tell me where it came from, but I got it! Thank you SO much!!!! I had a message from Admin when I logged in tonight after work and was like "Oh no! Did I get a warning here TOO?" LOL

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

LOL! Yes!!! Not to mention that I got another Admin message here on Gaia tonight informing me that my "Dear ******** YOUR CASH shop." thread had been moved to Chatterbox. I'm under investigation with all of my posts now. Oooopsie.

Once again, my heart skipped a beat. rofl

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:39 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

I worry too sometimes that I cross the line but it hasn't just yet. I doubt you will either. Your words are harsh sometimes towards Gaia but they'e well -intentioned and you're brilliant!

Thank you, sweetheart. Sometimes I worry about all of that as well, but like your own intentions, they're good, even when it comes to Gaia, and the feeling is MORE than mutual towards you. emotion_hug

I was afraid they would take one look at all of that and say "BAN!" Not to mention the fact that I got into it with another user via profile comments with his vulgar and disgusting username. I can't even delete the comments because said user put me on ignore. LOLOLOLOL I was on a tear last night, lemme tell ya! rofl

Jizzed when he? Yeah I reported his username for about the 15th time today. He's kind of a worthless jerk. He's just an exchange mule though. I have no idea who the main is.

Yep. That's the one. He and I had a heated exchange until he blocked. He's offensive and a waste of flesh. I'm glad to know that you reported him too. I told him flat out that he's a waste and that he's pathetic, but I didn't get to post my final word because he had blocked me by then.

What a loss. LOL

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:57 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Yep. That's the one. He and I had a heated exchange until he blocked. He's offensive and a waste of flesh. I'm glad to know that you reported him too. I told him flat out that he's a waste and that he's pathetic, but I didn't get to post my final word because he had blocked me by then.

What a loss. LOL

I was able to read the exchange since neither of you have me blocked. Wtf..that guy has problems.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:01 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

What a loss. LOL

I was able to read the exchange since neither of you have me blocked. Wtf..that guy has problems.

LOL! Yes. Yes, he does. I actually tried to be reasonable and almost friendly with him to see if he even understood why his name is so offensive, but he wasn't having it. *shrug*

I'm still under investigation with Gaia and my threads are being moved, so I'm amazed that that conversation and everything else is still intact. For now. sweatdrop

I guess on the plus side, I don't have to see Jizzhead anymore since he's blocked me. rofl

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

What a loss. LOL

LOL! Yes. Yes, he does. I actually tried to be reasonable and almost friendly with him to see if he even understood why his name is so offensive, but he wasn't having it. *shrug*

I'm still under investigation with Gaia and my threads are being moved, so I'm amazed that that conversation and everything else is still intact. For now. sweatdrop

I guess on the plus side, I don't have to see Jizzhead anymore since he's blocked me. rofl

Lame! Why would they have you under investigation! You've done nothing wrong!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

What a loss. LOL

LOL...it's all from my warning last night when I posted about p***y hair and dildos and jerkoff poses in GCD! rofl

Even This Little Gem of a Thread got moved from Site Feedback to Chatterbox. I can't imagine why. LOL

Admin said I was sexually inappropriate with my d***o thread, though it was very much tongue-in-cheek, pointing out Gaia's double-standards, and was deleted within the first five minutes of my posting it. GCD = The Queen Bee reported me. Ooopsie!!

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:16 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

What a loss. LOL

LOL...it's all from my warning last night when I posted about p***y hair and dildos and jerkoff poses in GCD! rofl

Even This Little Gem of a Thread got moved from Site Feedback to Chatterbox. I can't imagine why. LOL

Admin said I was sexually inappropriate with my d***o thread, though it was very much tongue-in-cheek, pointing out Gaia's double-standards, and was deleted within the first five minutes of my posting it. GCD = The Queen Bee reported me. Ooopsie!!

Well in their defense that was more...statement than feedback.
Unfortunately there is a rule with the mods where if a SF thread has less than one line it will be moved eventually. It has to have some sort of suggestion basically.

Sadly, Site Feedback is not an accurate term for what they want there. *Eyeroll*
Although it does feel as though they remove topics that are anti-them whenever they can get away with it. Ugh.

You should contact the mod Xya. Edit your first post a little and ask her to move it back. She's always reasonable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Well in their defense that was more...statement than feedback.
Unfortunately there is a rule with the mods where if a SF thread has less than one line it will be moved eventually. It has to have some sort of suggestion basically.

Sadly, Site Feedback is not an accurate term for what they want there. *Eyeroll*
Although it does feel as though they remove topics that are anti-them whenever they can get away with it. Ugh.

You should contact the mod Xya. Edit your first post a little and ask her to move it back. She's always reasonable.

Oh, I'm not worried, honey. I don't care that it was moved in the least. You know me: I just say what I feel needs to be said and then I move on. At least I know my post was read by someone since admin was the one that moved it, so my mission was accomplished.

I'm very passionate about things that are important to me, and I just put it out there. Sometimes, I'm a bit too much, and it might end up costing me, but I speak out (sometimes a bit too loudly) against the things Gaia has done, and I defend this guild ferociously. My voice, my friends and this guild are all I have left on Gaia, and if nothing else, my voice will be heard somewhere along the way. emotion_hug

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 pm
xx I met my fate xx

So, is she the one to ask for restoring the threads that contained my videos? The mod who deleted them apparently hates Downfall parodies.

Quote:
The problem with the videos fall more into the category of general abuse. They give off the impression that Gaia or it's users are Nazis. Unfortunately it's just not acceptable.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Alexius08
xx I met my fate xx

So, is she the one to ask for restoring the threads that contained my videos? The mod who deleted them apparently hates Downfall parodies.

Quote:
The problem with the videos fall more into the category of general abuse. They give off the impression that Gaia or it's users are Nazis. Unfortunately it's just not acceptable.

Honestly I can't advise you one way or another on that. Those videos really do fall under a very grey area of the TOS. I would definitely ask a few different mods about them to get opinions all around before re-posting them. Raxa and Xya are both fair minded so I'd ask them and probably one more.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:00 pm
0Ul
Kitalpha Hart
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul

Tramp! heart

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

LOL! Yes!!! Not to mention that I got another Admin message here on Gaia tonight informing me that my "Dear ******** YOUR CASH shop." thread had been moved to Chatterbox. I'm under investigation with all of my posts now. Oooopsie.

Once again, my heart skipped a beat. rofl
with nothing to say about the language? Impressive

xx I met my fate xx
yesh
Though every once in a whole he does mention irritation at spammers and trolls and when translated, tells them to ******** off
He's usually a bit nicer with his wording, though  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces