Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lomlie

Unsealed Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:19 am
I'd would like to be the first one to a place, while knowing it's safe to get there and be able to return.. like to a far away planet, or the deepest part in the world.. or maybe even to a parallel world..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:20 am
Japan during the summer festivals so I can see the cherry blossoms fall and watch the lantern fill the sky at night  

gunslinger girl #1

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Befriended 100

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:39 am
My ideal vacation would be somewhere where there's snow to play in and a nice warm place to go in to have a cup of cocoa or something afterwards, since we don't have snow that often where I live.
Or a rural, mountainous area, with trees and flowers and such. Sort of like an old English village or something.
Or somewhere warm and tropical with soft white sand underneath my feet, and warm waters to swim in.
Those are my ideal vacations for now, they might change later but that's where they are for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:55 am
Definitely visiting Tokyo Japan or even some where near the Akihabara district. The fashion and history would be amazing to experience .  

KuroCielBocchan

Feisty Demigod

18,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Reina-Yuari

Versatile Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:18 am
That is a good question. I'd want to visit more than just one place. I'd want to do a world tour and experience the different cultures. As for what I'd want to see, that would probably be the differences that make each country and its people unique.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 am
If money was not an issue I would go to Europe start out in England, scottland, irand, france, amsterdam, Germany, Prog, Italy, Romania (transelvania), Greece, Swittzerland England again.. Spend 2-6 days at each country.  

S4NG0

Friendly Gaian

16,900 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

MessinDibsSunderius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:22 am
Alderney, Britian's Channel Islands. There's a guy i'm sort of in love with there, I'd do anything if I could meet him & see his smile in person.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:43 am
I would like to go back to Venice, I loved it there but since I was only there for a day I felt like I didn't get to take in the full potential of what the city had to offer.

I would also like to visit Ireland and Scotland, just to see the landscape. It seems gorgeous and every one of my friends who have gone there for vacation said they loved it and that I would love it too.

But the next big trip I plan on taking will be to Paris France again, I've been there twice and I've loved it both times and I really want to take my mother there since she's never been to Europe and that is one of the places she dreams of visiting.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gukusen

Astral Kitten

14,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:59 am
This is probably going to be the most common is Japan. I would love to visit Tokyo tower and go shopping to all the different districts in city. Then I would go to the countryside to go hiking in the mountains and soak in one of the historic bath houses. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:21 am
I'll say Estonia, or the phillipines eventually  

mangekko

a_rose_from_hale

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 am
I would take a 12-day Grand Mediterranean Cruise to Venice, Italy; Athens, Greece; Ephesus, Turkey; Istanbul, Turkey; Mykonos, Greece; Naples, Italy; Rome, Italy; Florence/Pisa, Italy; Provence, France; and Barcelona, Spain. I've always wanted to be take a gondola ride in the canals of Venice while being serenaded and see beautiful historic sites along the Mediterranean coast. Cruises are such excellent deals as well that I wouldn't have the stress of where to stay or what to eat, which is perfect for my personality so that I could just enjoy all the sights. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:28 pm
I've hardly done any traveling in my life, which makes me sad. I've barely even seen a third of my own home state. I wouldn't mind being able to do what one of my older cousins is doing right now. He's spent the last several months on a road trip across the states and Canada, visiting old friends and family along the way.
I'd love to travel to historic landmarks, places of significance, and strange attractions. I'd love to explore ghost towns and abandoned places. I want to see all of the national parks, and experience nature like I've never been able to before. One day, I'd like to cross a land border or an ocean to another country, and do the same things there. (I've, honestly, never left the US.)
I want to do all of this, and more, but there's really just one thing I want to do most of all, right now. More than anything, I'd just love to be able to meet my boyfriend face-to-face for the first time. Online/Long-distance relationships can be hard. redface  

Ren AQR

Adorable Fairy

22,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:55 pm
I would love to travel through the U.K. (England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales). The area has always fascinated me since I was young, several of my favorite shows are filmed in the area, and some of my ancestors are from the area, so getting to see where they lived would be neat. The list of places/things I would want to specifically see would end up getting a bit long, if I actually took the time to think of everything I want to check out. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 pm
I want to go to Japan and watch the sakura tree's bloom, I've only ssen it in anime so why not see it in real life. ^^  

raven34link

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

durham red

Incredible Exhibitionist

44,190 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 pm
I'd love to go to the base camp on mount Everest. I'd fly to Nepal and see the sights before taking the seven day trek to mount Everest. I know that I could get a helicopter there but I would like to see the sights, the people and to try the food. Once on Mount Everest, I would take my time to get to the base camp. I am not a good climber, but getting to the camp would be something unique and is possible even for a wuss like me. I'd then spend a few days in the area helpin' to clean up the mountain of used air tanks and rubbish before setting off back home, via the dump to dispose of the rubbish. Yeah...one day biggrin  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff