Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When he called it a date, she blushed. "If I'm seen at the park, I'll get in trouble with the police for ditching school too.", she said. "We can go to Jessie's, she normally doesn't mind extra company. Her brother is a jerk face.", she explained. "I've nearly gotten into a fight with him once.", she added on. And she let him lead her away from the school with out cameras catching them.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 pm
Austin

Austin snickered to himself seeing Alice blush. "If you're with me the cops wont bother you, I'm no minor, but still your choice." He said with a shrug. He listened to her as she mentioned her friend and her friend's brother. "Don't worry, if he starts anything, I'll deal with him." He said with a smirk as he popped his knuckles.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 pm
Alice Silver

She listened to him and nodded. Though she acted like she did not notice his snicker. Now she lead him to Jessie's house. After a few blocks they got there. Something was wrong, but she knew sometimes her own gut was wrong. She was a foot or two away from the porch. Amber came to her eyes and for some reason she was almost like she was frozen. Finally the source of her black out allowed her to walk backwards. The voice inside her head told her it was not safe. "I think we should call the cops.", she now shook. No amber was in her eyes. But the other voice screamed in the back of her thoughts. And the names weren't to friendly either.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 pm
Austin

Austin followed Alice to her friend's. They hopped the school fence, and headed down a few blocks. He then sensed something not right in the area. He scanned around them with his eyes while the rest of his actions were normal. When they walked in front of a house that was giving off the presence he was feeling. When he saw Alice head up to the porch. He reached out o grab her but noticed she stopped in her tracks for a moment. When she mentioned calling the cops he shook his head. "No...We need to just leave..." He said then pulled her away from the porch and tried to lead her down the sidewalk to get her away from the place.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 pm
Alice Silver

When Austin led her to the sidewalk she did not fight. Nor pull her cell phone out. Confusion shown in her eyes. "I nearly had a black out.",she muttered. Looking down at her feet for a moment then up at him. She for now let him lead her to where ever. "I never know what I do during my black outs... I think it's a reason the people whom once were my friends, stopped being my friends.", she told him. But still looked at the ground, more like it was interesting in a way.

Kishune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:23 pm
Austin

As Austin lead Alice down the sidewalk, he looked back at the house they were about to enter and saw red eyes in one the windows. He glared at them and looked at Alice when she mentioned almost blacking out. As they walked he kept glancing over his shoulder at the house to make sure nothing was following them, and back to Alice as she said her blackouts might been the reason why her friends might not like her. He looked at her with a curious look when she mentioned that. He then shook his head as they kept walking. He had to think of what to do next. He knew what went on in that house, but he had to keep Alice from wanting to go there for right now.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 pm
Alice Silver

Finally she sighed when they got away. Hearing Austin saying well next to nothing. She looked at him, hoping for comfort of sorts.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 pm
Austin

Austin just walked with ALice without looking at her.'She has black outs...and that's why her friends might not like her...?' He thought but shook his head. 'No I need to do something about now...' He thought then looked at Alice from the corner of his eye. He sighed then stopped and turned to Alice. He then got to eye level with her and looked her straight in her eyes. His eyes then turned purple, and the next thing Alice knew was that she completely blacked out and collapsed. He caught her and picked her up. "That will wipe her memory from the past while. I need to get her away from here for now..." He said to himself then remembered Alice mentioned going to the park as an option. He then carried her to the open park near by. When he got her there he took her to a bench under a shady tree.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 pm
Alice Silver

She looked into Austin's eyes and was about to say something when they turned purple. But she was out like a light. Some time later she awoke up. Frowning she looked around, a park? Then she soon looked and saw Austin. Finally she started to rub her eyes and yawn.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Austin

Austin looked at Alice as she woke up. "Hey What's the last thing you remember?" He asked as he yawned.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm
Alice Silver

She sat up and looked at Austin. "I thought we were going to my friend's place... But something made me, not want to go.", she said. Then rubbed her forehead a bit. "Man, I got a headache.", she grumbled.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm
Austin

Austin watched Alice as she sat up rubbing her head. "You must had dempt that. We chose going to the park. On the way You fainted. I figured it was do to the heat. It might had caused that illusion on heading to your friends." He said as he sat down by her on the bench.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:21 pm
Alice Silver

She rolled her eyes, but continued to rub her temples. Finally after a couple of minutes an different aura was felt. Then she looked up at Austin with pure amber eyes. "Come on now, explain to me what happened.", she smiled. Then gave him a Cheshire grin.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 pm
Austin

Austin looked at Alice when she asked him to explain. He noticed her attitude change and her eyes as well. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "I just did. You fainted through heat stroke, and while you were past out you thought we were going to your friend's." He said as he watched her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 pm
Scarlet
Silver

"I'm not Alice honey, so you can't tell me something so simple.", she said. Then stood up and walked around the bench in a bored manner.

Kishune

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces