Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moved her hair off her neck. And pointed to the bite marks that were best for a vampires eyes to spot. "Does this say anything?", she asked Lucius. Despite the brotherly spat chat, which made her roll her eyes. She noticed Damian's gaze soften,"Maybe you could teach me how to fight... I've never been a fighter, aside from rough housing.", she said, well looking at Damian. Maybe Lucius would be able to spot it, but something in Abigail shown she had been in an abusive relationship. She gaze Damian a look of trust when mentioning the fighting and all.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius glanced up quickly and noticed the bite mark on Abigail's neck. He was even more dumbstruck than he was before. Damian had turned someone into a vampire. Lucius now started to wonder who this person really was to Damian. After Abigail finished asking her question Damian smiled and nodded."I will teach you how to fight. I said earlier that I would protect you. That means I will also teach you how to protect yourself when I'm not around."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:33 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and nodded. "Thank you.", she said. "I'm gonna go try and rest up.", she then walked out well yawning. It was three in the morning, and she was more sleepy then before. This would give the guys a chance catch up. Since they seemed like they needed to catch up. She gone to the bedroom and rested on the sheets. Which she tossed over them over her legs.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched Abigail walk off. When he turned back he saw the disgusted look on Lucius's face."The hell's your problem?"Lucius growled."What my problem? What the hell is your problem?You have never shown any interest in anyone longer than a couple of hours. The only person that you stayed with more than a couple of hours was Aphrodite and that ended so well for you."Damian sneered at Lucius and then slammed his shoulder into Lucius's as he walked past."Don't run from me."Damian then turned and backhanded Lucius so hard that he actually flew into a wall and dented it.Damian growled at Lucius."You have no right to question your betters half-blood. Worry about your own hide."Lucius got up and dusted himself off."Fine whatever. I don't care about you anymore. May I leave your presence your highness?"Lucius snarled the last words.Damian didn't bother to acknowledge him and left the room. He heard the door open and slam shut.He almost immediately regretted what just happened but he was to proud to admit to being wrong. Now there was another person in this that hated him. His circle of people that he trusted was growing smaller all the time. This time the one who hated him was a member of his own family. Oh well he was used to being on his own and he was pretty sure he would always be alone. Damian just sat down in the kitchen after he turned off the lights. He didn't need to sleep since he couldn't die of sleep deprivation. The last time he remembered actually sleeping was back in 15957 B.C. So he now just sat and listened to all the people who were either still awake or just waking up in the city in the valley below.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Laying there she had heard the guys fighting. And someone or something hitting a wall. Maybe in a way, she was the cause of it. Sighing she laid there only look at the ceiling boredly. She knew until her powers were under control, well she had to stay away from her family. A ping of sadness gone through her. Rolling onto her side she buried her face into a pillow. Feeling the urge to cry to start.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian now felt more alone than he had in years. Even though they argued almost every time they met Damian would rely on Lucius whenever he couldn't do something by himself. Now that person was gone. He sighed wearily then went to his room forgetting that Abigail was in there. When he entered he remembered. Again he felt unsure on what to do. He wasn't sure if she was asleep or not. So he elected to get the chair from his desk in the far corner of his room and just sat and watched Abigail studying a face that made a heart that he thought long destroyed make itself known to him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:25 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blinked a few tears well covering half her face with her hand. And the other half was covered by the pillow. She did not pay attention to Damian coming in. Laying there she then rolled onto her other side and curled up. Not even bothering to grab a pillow. Most of her tears were coming through closed eyelids. It was no different then when she would wake up crying from time to time.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As Damian watched Abigail he thought he might have seen a glistening trail rundown her face. For a reason unknown to him it tugged at his heart. These feelings that were making themselves known to him were scaring him because he had never felt this way. He wanted to make Abigail always smile and he never wanted to see her hurt in any way. That was something that he was learning to fear as well. He wasn't sure if he might do something to her that might accidentally hurt her. Damian shoved those thoughts from his mind. So he just continued to watch Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:37 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She continued to lay there. trying to wait for sleep. But it did not come to her. Normally it felt nice to be able to rest, but not it almost seemed like torture. Laying there she rubbed her eyes and did not bother to open them. Still she was trying to curl into a ball, or at least make herself much smaller. Clearly something was eating at her.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian noticed that Abigail was struggling to sleep. He spoke in a deep yet comforting voice."Abigail if there is something bothering you can speak up about it. It's not emotionally healthy for people to bottle up emotions. I could try to help in some way if you would allow me." Damian then gently brushed his arm up and down her arm in a comforting way.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing Damian she looked up at him. Then noticed him rubbing his hand up and down her arm. She glanced away,"I heard you and your brother fighting... And until I can control my powers. I have to keep my distance from my family... Only problem I can think of is me, out living every one in my family.", she said. Only for a couple of tears to fall. Still she tried to stay curled up as she looked up at Damian.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:58 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded his head."I understand how you feel. My parents were killed when I was four so I was given to a family of farmers. I hated most of the family because they feared me. The only one who didn't was the daughter of the family. She wasn't frightened by my presence. After I discovered my true heritage I left and didn't return for years. When I came back the daughter was still living in the same general area. I searched for her and eventually I found her again. Unfortunately I didn't notice the years go by so when I saw her again she was different. I looked the same as when I left but she had gained gray hair and was now a grandmother. She glanced at me and at first she didn't recognize me because I had let my hair grow out. Then she smiled at me as she did years before. That was when it hit me. I was going to outlive anyone I would come to care for."Damian then went and gently picked Abigail up and held her against him."If you want to cry go ahead and cry all you want."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to his story and nodded. When he picked her up she blushed. Mixed emotions swirled in her. After a moment she ended up crying, but it was more tears then the vocal of the cries. Some time later she did not know how long, she took her head out off Damian's shoulder. She was gonna ask him to put her on the bed. But barely managed to get a hand in front of her mouth only to sneeze.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just sat silently as he let Abigail cry. When she stopped he looked down at her it appeared as if she was going to say something but she ended up sneezing. He smiled and then kissed her forehead. He then gently placed her back down on the bed."Sleep well Abigail."Damian then started to head for the door.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:14 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him, when he kissed her forehead. After he put her on the bed, she watched him. "Do you ever sleep?", she asked him. Only to wipe her hands on the pants legs. Now she was tired, but she was a bit curious of Damian.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces