Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: No one

She heard her cell phone going off when she was getting out of her jeans. Once she replaced her jeans for basketball shorts, she picked up the phone. Reading his text a feeling of giddy came to her. "Sure, I'll probably have to hitch a ride with Jon. But I can always send him on a wild goose chase. wink ", she replied. Normally were-hunters were suppose to travel in pairs at the least. But, she felt like she could trust being with Marcus with out harm coming to her.

So, she may of started to break a couple of rules. But it wasn't that many. Long as she did not get pulled aside by her 'Uncle Matthew' a.k.a. the area supervisor Were-hunter. All was good, though some did call her a fox. Since she managed to slip past a few without getting busted. Like a time she gone on dates with a guy none of her friends knew. It caused the biggest uproar there was, and the guy was just a human!

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus chuckles at Abigail's reply. "Sounds like a nice walk in store for us." He replied before getting out of his bar clothes and into something more comfortable to relax in. After doing so he moved to his long coat and took his Damascus steel sword out of it to make sure its edge was good still.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Switching shirts she put on a black tank top on. And took her down only to find her brush. Sitting cross legged on her bed, she heard the phone go off and smiled. "^.^ Oh! I kinda need a nickname for you in my phone... I got really, really nosy friends.", she texted him. It was mostly true, nosy friends, whom were also the dumb friends.

But if anything, her phone was tricky to unlock; even for her closet friends. The numbers changed weekly, if not daily. She would use anything as a series of numbers. Though, hackers in the were-hunter community knew Abigail was a private person. Now she turned her music on low and listened to it, more honky tonk kind of music.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus read the text about a nickname for in her phone. "Hmmm... Not sure what nicknames would be good for me." He replied honestly before putting his sword away and moving to his bedroom. Once in there he would put on a recording of a song from back when he was younger being played by a modern group of musicians.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She set the brush down hearing her phone going off. Looking at the text she smiled and rolled her eyes. "Hmm, well I know some people like other names. 4 example I like Miranda, but that's no part of my name.", she texted him. Then she gone back to brushing her hair only to karaoke with her music now. Screw cloud nine, she felt more like on cloud nineteen. Something about a forbidden relationship, was nice and tempting.

Though she did not think of herself as Eve and the apple. Nope she thought it more of, a young woman whom was sick of being ruled. Like a dog to slip from the master's view and other dogs to do what she wanted to. Normally she seen herself as different kind of animals, depending on what was happening in her life.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looks to his phone when it goes off. Reading the message his thinks a bit. "I honestly don't know of any names other than my own that I like. Only was called one other thing and it wasn't a kind name." He replied to her before laying down on his bed and stretching out like a cat. There was no explanation he currently could find, but talking with her earlier and being near her made him feel strong again. It felt as if he could actually make a difference again.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She was done brushing her hair when he replied. Looking at the text she sighed. Rubbing the back of her hair and thought it over before texting him. She then replied with 'Hmmm, well.... How bout Ian as a nickname, at least for my phone? I picked the name from a movie I used to watch.' With that sent she ran the brush over her hair again, before putting it into an over shoulder braid.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus saw the reply and blinked a few times, remembering a long deceased friend by that name. "That was the name of a good friend of mine who passed away a long time ago. Great man, greater cook. It's a great choice of a name to nickname me as in your phone." He replied, hoping she understood that he saw it as a new way to show respect to an old friend.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

When she got the text she read it a couple of times and gave a weak smile. "Okay, good smile So... What else to talk about?", she replied to him. Figuring he would want to save the bit of him being frozen in ice for the park meet up. Soon enough she heard thunder sound and cringed. The house shook when a second whip of lighting cracked across the sky, as the thunder roared.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked out a window when a flash of lightning streaked across the sky, thinking he saw a figure just outside his home. He heard his phone alert him to a text but he waited a bit to take a better look out his window for who might be there. Seeing nobody out there he went to his phone and read the text. "Hmmm... Is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She jumped when her phone gone off and groaned. At least there was no one there to laugh at her. She thought over a couple of questions and finally sent him "Do you like Thunder Storms?", she asked him. As she put a couple of light sheets around her shoulders. She could brave cold weather but storms, normally she would be, a coward.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked at the question Abigail sent him. "Not particularly, had a bad experience when out in the middle of one and now would prefer to stay in a shelter during them." He sent in reply before thinking to go make sure all his windows were locked.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She cuddled into her sheets some more. And smiled at Marcus's reply. Then replied back with,"I know what you mean. I never really been caught out in a storm... But I hate the lighting and thunder... You may laugh, but it's about the only time people call me a 'scared-ee cat'". With that sent she blushed and bit her lip. Only to lay on her back and look at up her ceiling.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus snorted and shook his head. "If I get stuck out in one that could describe me well." He replied before a self depreciating chuckle came out of him.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She giggled at his text rolling onto her stomach. Looking at the phone she then sends him. "So, ask me something. I figure there maybe something you wanna now. wink " With that sent she put him in her phone under Ian. Biting her lower lip again and this time drew blood only to sigh. Finding an unopen water bottle and looked at it. Wondering if she should tend to it in here or not.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces