Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

Lato

His ears folded back as he looked to Wolf. "Awww come on Wolf I thought we were closer then that. Your going to let her hurt me after all this time just because its fun? I was only joking before but now I'm starting to think I was right."

-----------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He galnced to Amelia and his grin grew just slightly. "Yes all good questions." Well arn't you going to answer the lady Lato?"

-------------------------------------
User Image

Lato

"All prices are set and final young lady. It's none of my concern who you have to kill to take the mark. Your being paid to kill him not his goons." Lato poured himself another drink and slurped it back to answer her question about him slowing down on the drinking. "Now as for their numbers. The usual amount is between twelve to twenty and thats if you catching away from his building. If your going to storm the place your looking at 40 or so."

-------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf yawned as he began to get board with freaking out Lato. "Yes well if he is that much trouble We are afraid we can not take the job. At least not at the price your offering."

---------------------------------------------

User Image

Lato

"Oh come on that robbery! You've taken far more dangerous job for much less!" He yelled having been made insulted.

---------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf grumbled back, "Well that is true but now I have a partner. We will have to split the take making this a very cheap job. My prices are going up."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:29 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Fourty...Hmm...", she said more to herself. "Lato, be happy for now. I can't use all of my powers at the time. I have ways to change people's minds. Force or not, depending on how you look at it.", she added on. But this time unless if one was paying attention. There was a shadow and it was in shape of an animal, not just any animal but a wolf. "This is just a hint of my skills.", she said only to smirk after the guys noticed.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Fourty...Hmm...", she said more to herself. "Lato, be happy for now. I can't use all of my powers at the time. I have ways to change people's minds. Force or not, depending on how you look at it.", she added on. But this time unless if one was paying attention. There was a shadow and it was in shape of an animal, not just any animal but a wolf. "This is just a hint of my skills.", she said only to smirk after the guys noticed.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Lato

A black voice simular to a black hole opened up behind her. It had some pull but not enough to pull her in right away. "Now see here young lady I never once questioned your skills but your not the only one who can defend themselves. This is my bar and you are coming to me for work. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to threaten the guy who pays you."

---------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"He makes a good point." Wolf stated with a sigh having seen this trick before. "I do need to do business with Lato again. however...." Wolfs blade extended from his hand and stopped just as it rested on Latos neck. "I did promise to look after Amelia. Turn it off and she will turn hers off and we will all just get along."

------------------------------------

User Image

Lato

A very frightened laugh escaped Lato as the black void died down. "Hehe ok ok Wolf no need to get upset. Besides I was just making a point." He looked to the women and bowed his head. "If it will make the two of you happy I will pay you both the full price on the marks head but that is as high as I will go."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

Raising her right hand she flexed it and the figure left. "Guess you can say my temper grew a bit shorter. That was not a threat, it's a second nature for me. After some one pushes me to far. So please don't push me this far ever again.", she said. "Let's go Wolf, I think lunch would be good.", she then looked at the half demon. She then stood up with out a problem. When they left she looked at Wolf. "It's true, it's a second nature to me. Not to a person whose a threat. More of a person who does not know respect or to respect me.", she told him.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

Lato

"Yes well I don't think strangers are going to see it that way so you may need to work on some restraint." He then bowed his head slightly, "I know you may not think it but it was a pleasure to meet you.... and.... look after Wolf for me."

------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

he looked to the girl after they left the bar and replied, "Don't worry about it. Lato is a decent person but he has a bad habit, like most people I know, to butt into my business." As they walked Wolf finally added, "Oh and good job in there. You showed some very good skill in your craft and if you were telling the truth about that just being a part of your ability I can't help but think You don't really need me to look after you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She gave Lato a firm hard look, well his store. "Thanks, it's taken me time on the road to make the shadows like that. My magic acts on it's own sometimes... But anyway I've used up enough magic I nearly passed out.", she told him. "Trust me, it seems like in ways you need me. And I need you.", she added on. Then looked up at Wolf and her expression was serious yet caring.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He quickly looked away from her as he felt something inside that he had not felt in a very long time. "I have not needed anyone in a very long time. I do not plan to start." He stated coldly but sounded once again as if he was just trying to convince himself. "We will go after the mark where he lives. 40 to 50 low level demons will be nothing for me to handle." Wolf flipped through the file they were handed, "The file says hes a business man. I will handle the tough part of getthing every off your back and making sure they cant catch you off your guard. Once I get their attenchion by attacking the building straight on. You go in through the back and kill the b*****d. You shouldn't have any problems with it. Hes a know demon sex slave trafficker."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She inwardly scoffed at how cold Wolf was. But figured it was from what Seline told her. "Fine, we can get lunch later.", she told him. "Sex trafficker, eck.", she muttered. When they got to the building,"And how do I know when you got basically everyone's attention?", she asked. Since they were a block over from it. Her ears were still there and leaned forward with curiosity. "And what of the clothes?", she pointed to the bags in Wolf's hands.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"Yes It would be best to eat after we do this." He walked with her as he answered, "Trust me by the time you get inside the actual building half will be dead the other half will be following shortly." He watched her point to the cloths and thought it over for a moment. It wasn't like she was really going to need them for this job but at the same point it could turn out to be a poor tactical error to take the chance. "We will stop and eat first then. You will need to change. I doubt they will come into use but I don't think it wise to take the chance of you getting further injured so soon. When you get in there though don't stop or hesitate to kill the guy. Just get in and kill the b*****d and get out. They will be able to call for reinforcements and we will want to be gone by the time they get here. I can take up to a hundred of them but they will bring an army with them. Thats something not even I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Wolf, I'll kill him. But if I feel backed into a corner, I'll resort to something I barely do. Shadow walk, I only can transport to places I know in a radius of twenty mile at a time.", she told him in a low voice. Not letting many others over hear this. "That'll wipe me out fast. How far is the hotel from this place?", she asked him. She walked with him and looked around for a good place to eat.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Wolf, I'll kill him. But if I feel backed into a corner, I'll resort to something I barely do. Shadow walk, I only can transport to places I know in a radius of twenty mile at a time.", she told him in a low voice. Not letting many others over hear this. "That'll wipe me out fast. How far is the hotel from this place?", she asked him. She walked with him and looked around for a good place to eat.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He stopped in front of a restaurant and held the door open for her. "It can be more then 2 to 3 miles. We have not been walking that long I think. He then pointed in the direction the hotel was in as the crow flies, "In that direction actually if it help." Wolf said calmly. Once they were inside He made his order and once she made hers and the waitress was gone Wolf stated, "You can go change and I will wait here for the food. "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She sat down and sighed under her breath. Her feet were hurting like a pebble was in one of her boots. Looking at the menu she ordered two chicken legs, mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls with water and lemon to drink. Hearing him suggest or order her to change she looked at him and nodded. She had to make sure she found a bag with her pants and shirts. Then headed to the bathroom. It had two handicap stalls in it, so she used one. She then started to change and checked her boot for a pebble, which was in there. Shaking it out she then changed into a dark green shirt with accent of silver around the hems that gone around her bicep.

She folded Wolf's shirt and put it in the bag and then changed jeans. After she put her pants on she put her boots on after checking for any pebbles. But she made sure her money pouch was safe and snug in her right boot. She washed her hands and then gone back to the table. Putting the bag down by the others. "So, how does 'chore system' work?", she asked Wolf. Curious if it was the 'if you made the mess you clean it up'. Well she squeezed two lemon slices into her water.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf looked up from his plate with an curious expression on his face. "Chores system? You mean at the hotel?" Wolf though for a moment then shrugged his shoulder, "I don't clean typically. I would normally leave it to Welkey." He said stubbornly as he, much like that morning, attacked his meal and quickly took it in. "If you want to clean up after yourself I suppose it would be your concern." She may remember him walking out of the shower with his fur dripping wet and having no concern with drenching the floors or the empty bottles that he just left on the front desk. The only time he seemed to clean anything or put anything away since she had gotten there was to assist her. "I need to ask you something important. I know this mark would be an easy one for you but are you sure your feeling up to it? If not you could always let me handle it this time I would still give you your share." The sudden though of her becoming more injured passed though his mind and for some reason he hated that thought. He hated thinking she might get hurt because he allowed her to go after a mark in her condition.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She was in middle of nibbling her food, when he brought up the mark. "Wolf, I'll be fine.", she told him. Then controlled a small wolf shadow to stand on his shoulder. There was no real weight, but it he was to touch it. It had a feeling impossible to describe. "I got a favor to ask of you now. If you come across old magic books. Those would help, I know ways to, well kinda recall some helpful stuff I was taught.", she said. She gone back to eating as the wolf shadow disappeared in a blink of Wolf's demon eye.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf looked to the strange shadow creature on his shoulder. It felt strange as it had a sense of touch to it but no weight at all. Wolf then turned his attention back to her as he spoke, "As you wish." He heard her request for old magic books and bowed his head to the young lady, "Well yes I can manage that. If I find anything I will turn them over to you since they would do me no good." He answered and pushed his now very empty plate away from him. "we will go when you are ready. After we take the mark I will go out and see Lato to get paid tomorrow."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff