Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Teamwork and You (OVER pg. 14!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

Buh... BUH?! Li Shou's yowling suddenly silenced as he felt himself not only being embraced, but petted by this strange dog student.

What was.... WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

"I'm L-L-L.... Li Shou..." His glance shakily shifted to Helmut, shooting her a glance that could only mean 'what just happened?'

Had his mother warned him about this before?

Was this... STRANGER DANGER?

Absentmindedly, the boil fidgeted with the buttons on his controller, though it seemed that his mind had thoroughly checked out at this point.

iStoleYurVamps

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Commands
>Left
>Right
>Left

Argyle says
"Yeah, okay, wow. I hope you're pleased with yourselves."

Movement Map

It looks like Argyle hasn't moved from the entrance. But oh, he has.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:40 pm
"Oh hello d- OH IS IT STARTING." Muka had leaned over, lips extended to peck on Needle's cheek when the 'game' seemed to be starting.

He just mashed on the UP direction. That was forward right? He wanted to see what was in this cave! GO GO!

"Well hrrmm.." His gold eyes seemed glued to the TV though nothing was happening. "We press these buttons on the heh controllers." He was still mashing.

"Join in. He must do what we.. hee... tell him to! Oh and minipets." Muka's head bobbled at his ghoulfriend and Maple. "To help."

enoh love

chirigami

Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 pm
Endzela was making her way down toward her reaper so as to keep him focused. She was seeing the danger signs of his wandering mind, "I think I saw Muka press the up button, Kettil. Maybe we want to cooperate with others?"

"Hmm? What? Why are you even watching people, that's cree-- OW.."

She nipped his ear and his thumb hit the up button anyways.

Endy got what she wanted.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:04 pm
Needle had been expecting a kiss on the cheek, and uttered what was probably a small giggle when she was denied it due to excitement. It was adorable, the way he got worked up sometimes. The ghoul nodded along to his instructions, as distracted as they were, and she began to smile. "Oh, that sounds very exciting! This is the sort of adventure I can do!" Not that she could see the screen at all, but hey, it at least sounded fun.

"Muka, this is---" Hrm. Who was this ghoul? Honestly, she had no idea. The Engraver looked down at her again, her mouth set in a near frown, though in all honesty her expression was closer to pondering; that was the downside of wearing a mask. It hid most of her expressions. "...Actually, I am afraid I do not know your name! My apologies. My name is Needle, this is Ulmuka, and you are...?" She should have felt bad, she supposed, for not introducing herself right away. But as it were, unfortunately, she wouldn't change the past.

Muka became a lost cause, which didn't upset her in the slightest; in fact, his eagerness was contagious, and she found that she wanted to try the game, now. Apparently, they needed controllers...but there were too many people in the room for her to determine where they were with any sort of accuracy. So she did the obvious, and turned to look down at the little witch. "Would you be so kind as to get us controllers?" Even if she could see the box of them, she didn't want to go walking through the crowd and risk puncturing someone else.

chirigami
iloveyoudie

Enoh Love rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 pm
Helmut just stared in horror as the dogman kidnapped her friend Shoebox. She hadn't intended for him to get adopted by a wolf, and the more she thought about it the more guilty she began to feel; this was her fault. He was upset, and scared, because of her. What kind of friend creature was she, if she let this sort of thing happen? Then again, he probably deserved it.

"U-u-um...Mister F-frost-in-the-storm?" Helmut squeaked, being horribly brave by hiding behind Xavier the whole time. "Could you, um, please let Shoebox go...?
Please?" His her ears swivelled as the Professor spoke to give instructions, and while she had tried to put on a brave face she was more than willing to be distracted by button pressing.

sexy cocaine
istoleyurvamps
kuroopu

Enoh Love
Crew

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 pm
"You smell like FEAR kitten Li Shou." Frost said this, continuing to pet the boil on his head, eyes moving to the screen.

He picked up a controller and hit it with a single finger, curious as if it really would do anything.

Helmut got a sort of confused look as she distracted the ghost from the game. "I thought you were gifting me the kitten. Kitten is caught and is now my kitten. If you release your catch then it is fair game? That is how it works. Why? Did you not mean to release the kitten?" If Frost had been in less of a canine mind he'd realize he was being rather stupid in that moment.

Sexy Cocaine
Enoh Love

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 pm
"Selene you make this too easy."

Far too easy.

Rengath just picked up a controller and began to press certain buttons as he liked.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Commands

> Up
> Up
> Up
> A

Quote:
There is nothing for Argyle to interact with yet!

Movement Map

Argyle seems to be driving into the same wall over and over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 pm
Muka did seem to snap out of it when Needle started to introduce him to a new ghoul. His head turned away from the TV, his body still mashing buttons, and looked at the new arrival.

"Hellooo.." He had his usual giant grin. But the sound of a million mashing buttons seemed to slowly draw his gaze back. When Needle expressed interest, Muka once more snapped to attention. He hopped up, scooted around her, and very affectionately wrapped his arms around her to place his own controller in her hands. "There you goooo... oo ooo turn right." He giggled.

The strix hopped a bit back then. "I'll fetch a couple more!" He hooted towards the little witch and within moments was wielding two fresh paddles and hopping back to his desk.

enoh love

chirigami

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 pm
Perhaps the more shocking factor of this whole scenario was Helmut trying to aid her undeserving friend classmate. The cat boil normally would've been more surprised by such a feat, but there were more important things to worry about at that second.

Smell like FEAR? No s**t. Had things taken a more unfortunate turn, his britches might have been wet with it at this point. The more complacent the dog seemed, however, the less Li Shou felt the need to continue his submissive behavior. "I'm n-not a possession!" He interjected, though a bit hesitantly. "And... I'm not a kitten!" Which was a much less believable point. "Furthermore, your dog smell is offensive to me!" Just had to add the little cherry on top, didn't you Li Shou?

Now seemed like a good time to try and wiggle away from Frost's grasp.

Enoh Love

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Commands

> Left
> Right
> Left
> Right
> Right

Argyle Says
"You are all sooo good at working together that I don't even know why you're in this class. Apathy is so last decade, you know."

Selene Suggests
"Ah, hm! Perhaps someone ought to suggest a strategy, and then offer it up to everyone to see if people listen! Just a suggestion!"

Movement Map

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:05 pm
Kettil just sort of perked up an eyebrow, "No apathy here, just waiting to see if anyone has a plan," he sort of noted the lack of a plan amongst his peers just then since no one really offered up a thing..

"I think ... Someone should maybe ... a strategist in terms of what direction we go...? Ya?"

Sounded good to him.

"Or we could vote on it..." He added after a moment.

"..If we vote on it...Then I vote right and then up.." Kettil offered helpfully. "I'm pushing the right button like uh..."

What left button his thumb decided the START button was the better option, "CANDLEJACK."

Endzela felt nothing but shame.  
chirigami rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:41 pm
Introductions had completely skipped the young witch's mind as well and when Needle made note of it, it finally dawned on her as well, making a fresh stain of red flush upon her cheeks from the realization. "It's .. its f-fine, I d-didn't r-realize either." She mumbled as she took a glance at the screen where things were happening and then back at the pair, one of which was busily pressing buttons. "I'm Maple," at least not mumbled or stumbled over.

And would have been fine just blending into the crowd and not doing anything, just sort of watching awkwardly where she was. But she soon found a fetched controller in her grasp and even she found herself uttering a small quiet thank you to Muka for getting it. Now she was awkwardly standing where she was, brows creased like usual and pursed lips. She dared to press a button, she kind of closed her eyes when she did.

enoh love

iloveyoudie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Sable Eye Cerena rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Sable Eye Cerena

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:10 am
Oh! The controller was somehow relaying instructions to this guy in a dark cave, and he moved, and Tansy had told him to do it!

Dismissing the other students as little more than a distraction, Tansy's eyes narrowed to dark slits as she peered intently at the screen. It was clear to her that she had the true power, that this was a test of her abilities.

"I'm pressing right!" She announced to the screen, and decisively jabbed her finger at the D-pad.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff