Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💇💅Avatar Talk!
What was your "n00b" avatar on Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia?
  2012+
View Results

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:23 pm
Pwnder

Hey man, I like to think I had style. Everthing I'm wearing matches so I coordinated right?

ninja n00b swag...?

Can't believe I'm postin' this. I hate the word "swag"...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder

Hey man, I like to think I had style. Everthing I'm wearing matches so I coordinated right?

ninja n00b swag...?

Can't believe I'm postin' this. I hate the word "swag"...

I love the word "swag"

Makes me think of one of my favorite Futurama episodes where Bender is shot out into space and empties all of his loot to slow down his momentum and he says. "I'm gonna spend eternity alone, with barely any swag"

:hearts: Futurama heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

William S Graham

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm
All I remember is I had the bun hair in silver and gold eyes, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm
        I remember my dress up when I first played in 2007.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        I was so happy with the dress but everyone told me it was ugly.
        Then I was questing winter rose and ever since I got the winter rose I couldn't stop wearing it! blaugh

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 pm
I had that horrible blond starter hair but the first thing I did was grab this hair so..my first avatar was a ninja so tres chic at that time in 2009.

The first items I got after that were blade's black boots and blade's shirt..I also got Gcash item for sentinal from free offers and well the two avatars.

Blade's (I just found out there is a full set for this..color me blind)

And her infernal majesty + first gcash grabs=
People tried to call me a noob..I actually defined the definition for them and went omega class cannibal troll on them I was almost infamous at one point in VH.

And oh I thought THIS was hot:
Scary part about that one..it was VERY close to my IRL outfits at the time.

I also had a obsession with the Bad Moon item and used the white werewolf hair everywhere with everything.
My avatars in all honesty were not that bad as far as noob avatars went, and honestly I was dressed WAY different than most noobs at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 am
This is an interesting question and I love reminiscing about the good old days~.
HOLY MOTHER OF LLAMAS! I didn't know what made me think that this one the coolest avatar anyone could every come up with at my first years in Gaia. Since I still was lost on what to do here, I ended up forgetting passwords to my accounts but I still stuck to this look everytime.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then, my sister pitied how I look and taught me a few things I could do with my avatar. I was really hooked up with the traditional (evil) japanese lady.

Then, the Angel Imp comic slapped me in the face and I used the genderbending potion for the first time! I cosplayed the Angel Imp and walked around Towns. And can you believe it? People were actually mobbing me as I walked around Towns screaming "An Angel Imp! ANGEL IMP LEMME HUGYOUDAMNIT!!!" and Gaia still had the friendliest people who'd give free hugs and you'd receive them without shooting them a brow. Good times, good times.

Then, I played with my male avatar and fell in love with white. Hmm... I should find the Art Commissions I paid for these avatars.

Gemini Syndrome

Tipsy Loiterer

Bana Banana

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

I was obsessed with this avatar and got a bunch of art of it. It's funny to me that nitemare/angelic headbands seem so worthless now :E I feel like alchemy's the only thing really holding their price up.

I still miss the old mouths. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am
I don't remember much about my first year here, but these were my eyes for the longest time
and I remember the very first thing I ever saved up for was the pink terra twist hair, and how expensive I thought it was
and I was also pretty into the G-LOL set back then as well. the tops and skirts are still pretty versatile, even to this day.
the sad thing is, this whole costs less than 7k.... that used to be lots to me when I started.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Azalea Star

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 pm
My initial avatar was my starter hair and eyes, a green hibiscus halter top, a green citrus snug skirt, and leaf wings from zOMG. XD Oh, and an earth orb tree on my shoulder. I kept my avatar like that for ages.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:57 am
My starter avvie (from when I first joined up in November 200 cool had the red Glam Girl set on.

I later changed that to the following avvie because the outfit resembles my secondary/middle school Choir's performance ensemble of black low heels and (tailor-made!) gown. (The Gaian version lacks the lace sleeves that the gown has IRL, and apart from the fact that I couldn't afford Classilke as a newbie, Classilke itself doesn't do said sleeves justice.) Throughout my secondary school years, the Choir was where I'd been happiest and where I'd made my fondest memories on campus. Inevitably, however, as I had to go on to junior college (my country has an odd name for high school) in January the following year, I knew I was going to miss that choir very much...
So, without further ado, my first likely first (I forget; see below) avvie of my making, the closest Gaian version to my IRL secondary school Choir performance outfit:

Another of my nooby outfits (I forget whether it came before or after the "Choir gown" one) was this one, managed using mostly sponsor freebies (there were plenty to be had at the time). You'll have to imagine the proper layering, though (or use Gaia's own item preview function to see how it worked)... there are some things Tektek doesn't get right.  

Seraphine Holodore

Amateur Saint

14,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:03 am
xena91388
xx I met my fate xx

I hate the the old items don't mesh with the new. I wish more than anything that they'd update the colours of the old ones or something because some of them are great items in crap colours that don't match.

They do, you just got to try really, really, hard to match them up. The peasant gloves for instance match everything.

EVERYTHING. eek

So do "those 90's gloves"..they also match almost everything IRL eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:41 am
O man.... That was so long ago and I've had so many different avatars since then that I don't really remember what my first avatar was.

I remember really like the inner fire kimono, though. I also vaguely remember something blue and cat themed... But that's about it. ^^;  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm
ChengLii
        I remember my dress up when I first played in 2007.
        I was so happy with the dress but everyone told me it was ugly.
        Then I was questing winter rose and ever since I got the winter rose I couldn't stop wearing it! blaugh

Haha, aw, I think it's cute!
People are dumb. That dress used to be way popular, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:54 pm
Tigrosharu
I had that horrible blond starter hair but the first thing I did was grab this hair so..my first avatar was a ninja so tres chic at that time in 2009.

The first items I got after that were blade's black boots and blade's shirt..I also got Gcash item for sentinal from free offers and well the two avatars.

Blade's (I just found out there is a full set for this..color me blind)

And her infernal majesty + first gcash grabs=
People tried to call me a noob..I actually defined the definition for them and went omega class cannibal troll on them I was almost infamous at one point in VH.

And oh I thought THIS was hot:
Scary part about that one..it was VERY close to my IRL outfits at the time.

I also had a obsession with the Bad Moon item and used the white werewolf hair everywhere with everything.
My avatars in all honesty were not that bad as far as noob avatars went, and honestly I was dressed WAY different than most noobs at the time.

<3 That ninja set.

= o Your outfits are pretty dang cool.
XD I remember when Bad Moon came out. EVERYONE wore that thing! I don't blame them though--it's an awesome item.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:59 pm
Gemini Syndrome
This is an interesting question and I love reminiscing about the good old days~.
HOLY MOTHER OF LLAMAS! I didn't know what made me think that this one the coolest avatar anyone could every come up with at my first years in Gaia. Since I still was lost on what to do here, I ended up forgetting passwords to my accounts but I still stuck to this look everytime.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then, my sister pitied how I look and taught me a few things I could do with my avatar. I was really hooked up with the traditional (evil) japanese lady.

Then, the Angel Imp comic slapped me in the face and I used the genderbending potion for the first time! I cosplayed the Angel Imp and walked around Towns. And can you believe it? People were actually mobbing me as I walked around Towns screaming "An Angel Imp! ANGEL IMP LEMME HUGYOUDAMNIT!!!" and Gaia still had the friendliest people who'd give free hugs and you'd receive them without shooting them a brow. Good times, good times.

Then, I played with my male avatar and fell in love with white. Hmm... I should find the Art Commissions I paid for these avatars.

XD!! That face!! It's a stylish avatar, to be sure. That thing has personality. And I wore those shorts all the time. They're dang good shorts. Gaia doesn't have enough of 'em!

Haha, oh Towns... That angel imp is way cute, though. I'd wanna hug him too!
I never crossed over to a male avatar (except for the achievement). I always liked their hands way better, though. And sometimes I wish I could have a flat chest. whee  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff