Hilarious Genius

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 pm
i need a sign  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:48 am
My look is almost complete. Just need the S.O.S sign to complete it. I can't believe it is over 115k now!! O.o  

TwinkelenS t a r

Xx Alenia xX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 am
I've already gotten my sign {can't believe that they are over 150K now} so nobody worry about me, just going to change my avatar (and move all my valuables into this account too as Gaia threatened my main)

But I am so happy that I came across this Guild and I am going to fully support this too, hopefully we will get some sort of message shoved into those thick skulls of theirs!

P.S sorry if my messages don't make that much sense at times I'm listening to within temptations new single while typing this out! XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:11 pm
TwinkelenS t a r
My look is almost complete. Just need the S.O.S sign to complete it. I can't believe it is over 115k now!! O.o

I bought my sign a few days ago, but, I feel the apocalyptic background better fits my sentiment at this point.
As well that I just don't wanna put on peasant clothes over this avatar.

Shame, shame on me. But anyway; I'm going to give you my sign.  

Satanick

Vicious Pyromaniac

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm
Caffeinated Layla
I've already gotten my sign {can't believe that they are over 150K now} so nobody worry about me, just going to change my avatar (and move all my valuables into this account too as Gaia threatened my main)

But I am so happy that I came across this Guild and I am going to fully support this too, hopefully we will get some sort of message shoved into those thick skulls of theirs!

P.S sorry if my messages don't make that much sense at times I'm listening to within temptations new single while typing this out! XD

They threatened your main?
Also, they have a new single?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:07 pm
Xaetorase
Caffeinated Layla

They threatened your main?
Also, they have a new single?

Yeah....

Basically I got a warning from one of the forum assistants here and she said that a post I made months ago was classed as trolling and that it's a bannable offense, all I did was voice my opinion about something, But I think I didn't word it out in a right way and it did come across as strong too,
I just didn't like the fact that everyone was calling a newborn baby a thing that isn't worth celebrating about sad

Yep!
It called Paradise {all about us} and it a duet between Within Temptation and Tarja, it's really good! <3

Xx Alenia xX

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 pm
Caffeinated Layla

Yeah....

Basically I got a warning from one of the forum assistants here and she said that a post I made months ago was classed as trolling and that it's a bannable offense, all I did was voice my opinion about something, But I think I didn't word it out in a right way and it did come across as strong too,
I just didn't like the fact that everyone was calling a newborn baby a thing that isn't worth celebrating about sad

Yep!
It called Paradise {all about us} and it a duet between Within Temptation and Tarja, it's really good! <3

Months later? That's stupid.

Eh, Tarja said a lot of bad s**t about her fanbase, so I just refuse to support her. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Satanick
TwinkelenS t a r

I bought my sign a few days ago, but, I feel the apocalyptic background better fits my sentiment at this point.
As well that I just don't wanna put on peasant clothes over this avatar.

Shame, shame on me. But anyway; I'm going to give you my sign.

-gasps- Thank you so much! That is very nice of you! n_n

-hugs-

Also, I don't blame you. Your avatar is pretty cool.

TwinkelenS t a r

kiockalan

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 pm
I think we need something that identifies the movement. One item or pose that would be on every avatar. Something cheap or free that everyone could get a hold of.

possible ideas:
-a "gang" color (yellow:gaia gold, green:cash, red: the blood of angry men...)
-same pose: ex all avatars seated or turned around
-flower bouquet (in mourning)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm
kiockalan
I think we need something that identifies the movement. One item or pose that would be on every avatar. Something cheap or free that everyone could get a hold of.

possible ideas:
This was the initial plan with the SOS signs. We are still handing them out, but unfortunately due to the vast size of the guild they did dramatically increase in price. They started out at 1k.

As far as I know though Pegasus Rex is still passing them out for free via request.  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

kiockalan

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 pm
frozen_water
kiockalan

possible ideas:
This was the initial plan with the SOS signs. We are still handing them out, but unfortunately due to the vast size of the guild they did dramatically increase in price. They started out at 1k.

As far as I know though Pegasus Rex is still passing them out for free via request.

*looks at price graph*
*wistles*
that is quite the price hike. cool that it started almost the day this guild started. It's really taking off  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:11 am
kiockalan

possible ideas:

the black gloves (available for dirt cheap in one of the goldshops) look like they're flipping people off in one pose
only on female bases sadly
but there's gotta be some male equivalent...

something that's more of a sink'd probably be better  

Anti-Ling

Xx Alenia xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:25 am
Xaetorase
Caffeinated Layla

Yeah....

Yep!

Months later? That's stupid.

Eh, Tarja said a lot of bad s**t about her fanbase, so I just refuse to support her. Oh well.

Yeah, it is a little stupid, there are worse trolls on this site that need to be dealt with then my mistaken post....^^;

Really?
I do know a little bit about Tarja, but I started buying the albums that Nightwish pushed out after they acquired their new lead singer XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 am
Anti-Ling
kiockalan

possible ideas:

the black gloves (available for dirt cheap in one of the goldshops) look like they're flipping people off in one pose
only on female bases sadly
but there's gotta be some male equivalent...

something that's more of a sink'd probably be better

the junk in the trunk has some good stuff, i happen to be wearing some of it. the simple 'peasant' outfit costs about 200-250 gold at it's highest. it also makes you look like you have no money and the burning trash drum is only 1.5k gold and helps to accent the look nicely.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Vic Viper

Ruthless Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:56 am
User Image

I did the thing.
I dressed up the avurdurr.

It also gives me a chance to use some of these free items that I like but have been neglecting (like the BOO skin).

💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff