Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Wow, you're right. *laugh* Go figure.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm
I'd have to agree with the people who said most SJ manga, and also I'd add Saiyuki- Gojyo, Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai, Kougaiji, and any other guy can be paired up with each other and still have an explanation as to why it would make sense.
and besodes. they're damn sexy. razz
heart Gojyo heart  

Kitsoru

Demessie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:32 pm
Amaya_Dean
Oh my. Don't get me started. I can turn anything into a yaoi...And I do mean ANYTHING.

I completely understand. xD That's why I always forget if the pairing in my head is canon or fanon. Though, usually, I believe all the pairings I adore are canon. aha.

As for some BL suggestive anime/manga..... Well, a lot of them have already been said, definately. Wolf's Rain, Fushigi Yuugi, Hana-kimi (well, that's just because there's a girl disguised as a boy in an all guys school), Fruits Basket.....a load of ones that just left my head..... Drats! I'll probably end up remembering them in an hour or so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:26 am
Demessie
Hana-kimi (well, that's just because there's a girl disguised as a boy in an all guys school)

I'd rather say that just because of the Doc. mrgreen  

Iciak

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:18 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:53 am
Although I'm sure no-one agrees with me, I have to say Full Metal Alchemist. There's a relationship (a romantic one, of course) waiting for Roy and Ed, why can't Miss Arakawa see that?

I mean. Roy and Edward are so alike they compliment each other. From the swollen egos, to the arrogant attitudes. The striving need to be better and the only reason to become better is to help others. The short tempers (granted, Roy's temper isn't nearly as short as Ed's is, it's still considerably short). The equally tragic pasts, plus the added "bonus" of them both having killed at a young age (Ed, when he was 12 and Roy when he was 19).  

Geraldine Way

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:04 pm
GW. SO slashy xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:24 pm
Iciak
Demessie
Hana-kimi (well, that's just because there's a girl disguised as a boy in an all guys school)

I'd rather say that just because of the Doc. mrgreen

Well, yeah, definately that too. heart  

Demessie

Corn Squash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:34 pm
-Dancing Deathscythes-
heh, most of what everyone else posts. Weiss Kreuz, Prince of Tennis, Naruto (not only is there a kiss scene, but Naruto is obsessed with bringing Sasuke back) and Gundam Wing (hellllllo bishies!).

User Image----------------------------------------

Too right :3

----------------------------------------User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:31 pm
I should say...Nightwalker...I mean...COME ON!!! its OBVIOUS that Shiho and Cain had been...wel...in bed...TEHRE IS EVEN A SCENE FOR THAT!  

Fa-q91

AmeDox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:08 pm
I want a bunny plushie and a bigger mailbox!

GUNDAM WING AND PRINCE OF TENNIS!! PoT~ OT5 is HOT. heart And Naruto and Weiss Kreuz. *thinks* And lots more.

But I'm too lazy to make a petition! XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:38 pm
I would say X/1999, RGVeda, Duklyon Clamp school defenders, Tokyo Babylon, Wish TSubasa  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:36 pm
well at first I only had two in mind, but after reading through all of these....

DNAngel, Yami no matsuei, Tsubasa, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, X.....yeah and others that I can't think of at the moment. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:28 pm
SeNalove
Here is Greenwood. It really can't be helped though, I mean...the story takes place with an all Boys School and guess what, they're all BOYS. Finally, I get a manga where it's not based on some stupid girl dressing up as a boy. rolleyes

On the 8th volume and only now does it actually start implying the main character is falling for a girl. Geez, and besides, you can still have fun with all his other buddies. Not to mention there actually ia boyXboy pairing in there. Darnit! I should have put them down for my favorite couple, I really do adore the little darlings. heart

is there? OO i got the DVD of here is greenwood but thought there wasent any actually BL piarings in there, just a moment of it.  

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100