Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm
Hello! my name is Michelle Chiba and I'm some-what in favor of this
Agreed on it's getting out of hand (GC offers) and causing this problem on the site.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm
Dawn - 21
I've been on gaia since 2003, this site has always been a source of comfort for me.. it has gotten me through some very tough times in life and without it I don't think I would be here today.. So it pains me deeply to see Gaia in such a state. I always put up with the GC, reassuring myself that they simply just needed money to fund servers and pay employees.. but this is far too much.. Our economy wasn't perfect, it had some serious issues.. but now it's far worse than I could have ever imagined. I regret every dollar I have ever given them.  

GoodGhoul

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Hello all. mrgreen I was invited by Mahohaku to join this group... because honestly, the situation is ridiculous. I've been a part of Gaiaonline since 2008-2009, but really started activity here mid-2010. Now I'm a college student at the Art Institute in Colorado, and work a joint art-shop here on Gaia with Maho. Since the most recent inflation, we have not raised prices with everyone else, but it's really troubling....I don't use Gaia cash. I save real money for real life (The nicest gaia items I own are gifted to me. sweatdrop )

Wait a minute, not only do you live in Colorado but you have a signature of Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist, right? O__O
Pleased to meet you!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 pm
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Hello all. mrgreen I was invited by Mahohaku to join this group... because honestly, the situation is ridiculous. I've been a part of Gaiaonline since 2008-2009, but really started activity here mid-2010. Now I'm a college student at the Art Institute in Colorado, and work a joint art-shop here on Gaia with Maho. Since the most recent inflation, we have not raised prices with everyone else, but it's really troubling....I don't use Gaia cash. I save real money for real life (The nicest gaia items I own are gifted to me. sweatdrop )

Wait a minute, not only do you live in Colorado but you have a signature of Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist, right? O__O
Pleased to meet you!

Colorado and FMA. Yessss.... thanks for the greeting. It was a pleasant one. xD

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 pm
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Pleased to meet you!

That's not even close to my most pleasant greetings thus far.
Thanks regardless.
I lived in Colorado once, before it got flooded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Pleased to meet you!

Thanks regardless.

Ahahah yeaah... Thankfully things have died down, for the most part- Weird, we were begging for rain, but not THAT much rain...

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm
Deidra aka Aya - 23

I've been on here ever since I was some age under 18. Things have changed a lot and the GC with when the cards vanished to this new thing now. I feel personally that since we've been on Gaia for so long all Gaians should be treated equally and fair, especially with that little Club involving how much GC that you use to get in. I used to buy the Cards but now I don't, it's hard to survive so of course I'm not gonna spend money I need for bills and etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 pm
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx
Javier Cross
xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Pleased to meet you!

Thanks regardless.

Ahahah yeaah... Thankfully things have died down, for the most part- Weird, we were begging for rain, but not THAT much rain...

You sure a fight didn't start before the Rain happened?
Hope to see you on general chat section threads.  

Javier Cross

Idiot Dino

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm
Hello!
I suck at intros so I'll just make this quick.
My name is Idiot Dino. Yes, that's my real name. I was invited to this guild by Madame Xiva. I agree with everything you stand for (As far as I've seen). I've never really taken part in a guild, so this is a first for me.
So yeah, that about sums it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:53 pm
ichthyology
Dawn - 21
I've been on gaia since 2003, this site has always been a source of comfort for me.. it has gotten me through some very tough times in life and without it I don't think I would be here today.. So it pains me deeply to see Gaia in such a state. I always put up with the GC, reassuring myself that they simply just needed money to fund servers and pay employees.. but this is far too much.. Our economy wasn't perfect, it had some serious issues.. but now it's far worse than I could have ever imagined. I regret every dollar I have ever given them.

Hey Dawn, thanks for joining.
Wow, you've been around for a long time! I agree, the economy is spiraling out of control. I never imagined Flynn's booty would cause this much damage.
We're glad to have you here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or post ideas!

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 pm
Aya_Natsume2012
Deidra aka Aya - 23

I've been on here ever since I was some age under 18. Things have changed a lot and the GC with when the cards vanished to this new thing now. I feel personally that since we've been on Gaia for so long all Gaians should be treated equally and fair, especially with that little Club involving how much GC that you use to get in. I used to buy the Cards but now I don't, it's hard to survive so of course I'm not gonna spend money I need for bills and etc.

Aya, thanks for joining us!
Not only is the Gaia economy bad, the US economy is in the pits, too. I liked Gaia because I could escape all that. Now I have to deal with it twice!
gonk
I hope to see you around the forums!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:59 pm
Michelle Chiba
Hello! my name is Michelle Chiba and I'm some-what in favor of this
Agreed on it's getting out of hand (GC offers) and causing this problem on the site.

Hello, thanks for posting and welcome to the guild.
Being "some-what in favor" is absolutely fine! We embrace difference of opinion. If there's anything you don't agree with, please let us know why and how you would improve it. If you have any ideas of your own, please post them!

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:16 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Aya_Natsume2012
Deidra aka Aya - 23

Aya, thanks for joining us!
Not only is the Gaia economy bad, the US economy is in the pits, too. I liked Gaia because I could escape all that. Now I have to deal with it twice!
gonk
I hope to see you around the forums!

You'll definitely will be seeing me here a lot 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 pm
Hi, I'm josh, I live in Florida, I'm 18, I graduated and now plan to go to the navy or marines. Fav Color is blue. THAT'S ALL. I'M WAY TOO LAZY  

Il-_-Josh-_-Il

Newbie Noob

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200

GrateGuy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm
Hello, GrateGuy here. I'm a part-time vendor on Gaia that's picked up a few things since I started in 2007 (or 2008? I can't remember). What kept me coming back was vending and towns. Especially the marketplace. I had a good thing going with it before the inflation. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones who can still vend even after what happened, but I am concerned about the rest of the site. It doesn't matter if I'm here when everybody else leaves. No new members means no new friends. People leave, the marketplace grinds to a halt, and this place becomes a ghost town.

The only solution for most current members is to go retro, as many of you have found out. Stick to gold shop items, pick up trash and bugs, maybe play cards or fish, and sell everything you can with the inflated prices. Questing was just as painful back in the old days, I hear.

However, the problems remain and I cannot sit idly by as Gaia implodes upon itself. Unfortunately the best way to save the site may be to sabotage it. Somebody quite wealthy IRL could replace the current CEO but that's a remote possibility.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games