Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club (Closed with VincentAndrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Im not really scared of Luki-sempi but thank you any way's Len-sempi. Tatsuki said with a smile.
A while later the food came and the waiter placed there food infront of them. Tatsuki looked at the food amazed. Its been so long that she has seen real food on a plate and not in plastic or Styrofoam. She took a small bite but then they turned into large bites and soon there was no salad left in her bowl. Tatsuki-san I see you really like Salad. Mukio laghed a little. Tatsuki blushed slightly then looked at the other's food. it all looked so good...Meito noticed Tatsuki and pulled his plate away. Hey poor boy stop eye balling my food!

(Aw Gumo!~ *Hugs*)

len stuck his tounge out at Meito.you're such a bullly meito!here suki-kun have some of my sushi!len puts some of his sushi on Tasuki's plate.rinto cuts his steak into pieces and puts some on Tasuki's plate.here you go Tasuki,try some of my steak.Luki got up to go to the restroom.I will be right back.

Gumo noticed how hungry Tasuki looked to he scooped some of his flaw on a spoon,turn tasuki's head towards him and shoved the flaw in his mouth.'Dont want the sushi or steak sauce to get on it.'

(gumo:*doesnt hug back but think about hugging back* lol he doesnt want you to lose air XD)

Tatsuki's eye's lit up when she saw the food go onto her plate. She opened her mouth to say thank you but Gumo put the flaw into her mouth. Her eye's widned in surprisement but then softened as she eat the Flaw. Thank you all so much. She said before eating the sushi and stake.
Mikuo nodded to Luki as he went of to the bathroom and Meito just sighed. You guy's treat him like he is a puppy...Her let me feed him them.Meito said before flinging food right at Tatsuki's face.

(AWWWWWW GUMO-CHAN!~ *Squish's*)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Im not really scared of Luki-sempi but thank you any way's Len-sempi. Tatsuki said with a smile.
A while later the food came and the waiter placed there food infront of them. Tatsuki looked at the food amazed. Its been so long that she has seen real food on a plate and not in plastic or Styrofoam. She took a small bite but then they turned into large bites and soon there was no salad left in her bowl. Tatsuki-san I see you really like Salad. Mukio laghed a little. Tatsuki blushed slightly then looked at the other's food. it all looked so good...Meito noticed Tatsuki and pulled his plate away. Hey poor boy stop eye balling my food!

(Aw Gumo!~ *Hugs*)

len stuck his tounge out at Meito.you're such a bullly meito!here suki-kun have some of my sushi!len puts some of his sushi on Tasuki's plate.rinto cuts his steak into pieces and puts some on Tasuki's plate.here you go Tasuki,try some of my steak.Luki got up to go to the restroom.I will be right back.

Gumo noticed how hungry Tasuki looked to he scooped some of his flaw on a spoon,turn tasuki's head towards him and shoved the flaw in his mouth.'Dont want the sushi or steak sauce to get on it.'

(gumo:*doesnt hug back but think about hugging back* lol he doesnt want you to lose air XD)

Tatsuki's eye's lit up when she saw the food go onto her plate. She opened her mouth to say thank you but Gumo put the flaw into her mouth. Her eye's widned in surprisement but then softened as she eat the Flaw. Thank you all so much. She said before eating the sushi and stake.
Mikuo nodded to Luki as he went of to the bathroom and Meito just sighed. You guy's treat him like he is a puppy...Her let me feed him them.Meito said before flinging food right at Tatsuki's face.

rinto giggled.lenny looked at Tasuki in shock then he glared at Meito.Hey what are you trying to do to Suki-kun!he grabs some sushi and throws it at meito.

Gumo thought it was unwise to waste food like that so he caught the sushi in midair and handed it tasuki.'he should have it'
Luki came back from the bathroom.He looked at tasuki.what the hell happened while was gone?

(heh gumo XD)  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:49 pm
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

(Aw Gumo!~ *Hugs*)

rinto giggled.lenny looked at Tasuki in shock then he glared at Meito.Hey what are you trying to do to Suki-kun!he grabs some sushi and throws it at meito.

Gumo thought it was unwise to waste food like that so he caught the sushi in midair and handed it tasuki.'he should have it'
Luki came back from the bathroom.He looked at tasuki.what the hell happened while was gone?

(heh gumo XD)

Tatsuki blinked as she felt the pasta on her face. Meito was about to fling more pasta at Len as he saw the sushi came flying at him but stopped and every one went in aw as they saw Gumo catch it mid air. Ah..Im okay but thank you Gumo-Sempi Tatsuki said as he handed her the sushi.
Meito threw his food at Tatsuki-san. Why would you do that!? Mikuo snapped a little. Hey he brought it onto himself! Meito said as he got up and started to walk away with his glass of water but Mikuo tripped him making him fall and dump the water on Tatsuki.

( XD)  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces