Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am
Noted Musician

I like your avi. Quite a little cutie :3

Oh thank you! emotion_bigheart
I like yours too biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 am
xXNi-ChanXx
Noted Musician

I like your avi. Quite a little cutie :3

Oh thank you! emotion_bigheart
I like yours too biggrin

Thank you c: How have you been lately?

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 am
Noted Musician

Thank you c: How have you been lately?

I'm good just really sleepy, bored and melting because of this heat x.x
Right now, I am currently mad at the post office >3<
They are suppose to be open at 8:30 on the dot but today, they decided to send us to anther post office because something happen.. All i wanted was to send my friend's birthday gift already v.v

You? How have been you???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Noted Musician
Oh! I like video games! I actually like them a lot. At least watching them. Have you guys tried that new zombie game "The Last Of Us"?

No, I haven't. I haven't even heard of it until now... sweatdrop I don't have any of the most recent consoles, so I don't play many new games. :c

Oh, that's alright. I don't either, but I watch gamers on youtube play the new games sometimes. It's really neat, awesome storyline c:

You know, I love to watch people play video games (almost as much as I like to actually play them) but I've never watched anyone play games on Youtube... That never even occurred to me, lol. I might have to do that now XD  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am
xXNi-ChanXx

I'm good just really sleepy, bored and melting because of this heat x.x
Right now, I am currently mad at the post office >3<
They are suppose to be open at 8:30 on the dot but today, they decided to send us to anther post office because something happen.. All i wanted was to send my friend's birthday gift already v.v

You? How have been you???

Pretty well, my job's been driving me crazy but you know, money is money. At the end of the day you just gotta know you're doing it for the money.

Aww, I hope you get to mail it! When is your friend's birthday?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am
Ittarius
Noted Musician

Oh, that's alright. I don't either, but I watch gamers on youtube play the new games sometimes. It's really neat, awesome storyline c:

You know, I love to watch people play video games (almost as much as I like to actually play them) but I've never watched anyone play games on Youtube... That never even occurred to me, lol. I might have to do that now XD

If you decide to, there are two people that I know of that I like to watch. First is a dude named PewDiePie. He rocks all around. Lol, that dude rocks my socks off. And two, Tobuscus. Sometimes he utterly sucks but has hilarious commentary. c:

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Noted Musician

If you decide to, there are two people that I know of that I like to watch. First is a dude named PewDiePie. He rocks all around. Lol, that dude rocks my socks off. And two, Tobuscus. Sometimes he utterly sucks but has hilarious commentary. c:

Okay, cool. Thanks for the pointers 3nodding
What are your favorite games??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am
Noted Musician

Pretty well, my job's been driving me crazy but you know, money is money. At the end of the day you just gotta know you're doing it for the money.

Aww, I hope you get to mail it! When is your friend's birthday?

Yea... My job actually ended up getting me sick and I was diagnose with gastritis because of the lack of eating and stressed that I had to deal with because of work... v.v
So I ended up resigning and now I am part time student smile

I know! I want to mail it out today too...
According to my bf, he doesnt want me overstressing about it and said to wait for him that after work he will take me to another post office. Her birthday is on the 22nd of this month but because she is in school, I wanted to this gift sooner.  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm
Ittarius
Noted Musician

Well, video game-wise, I'm a true lover of the Assassin's Creed Series, but you can't beat some old Game Boy games like Pokemon heart I also like those old Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge games you could play on the Sega Game systems. Those are like from the 90s. >w< You?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:18 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
Yea... My job actually ended up getting me sick and I was diagnose with gastritis because of the lack of eating and stressed that I had to deal with because of work... v.v

According to my bf, he doesnt want me overstressing about it and said to wait for him that after work he will take me to another post office. Her birthday is on the 22nd of this month but because she is in school, I wanted to this gift sooner.

Aww :/ Well my fingers are crossed for you! I actually ump for a little girls softball league, and parents/coaches questioning my calls and giving me attitude drives me up a wall. What was your old job, if you don't mind me asking?

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Noted Musician

Well, video game-wise, I'm a true lover of the Assassin's Creed Series, but you can't beat some old Game Boy games like Pokemon heart I also like those old Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge games you could play on the Sega Game systems. Those are like from the 90s. >w< You?

Assassin's Creed has always looked cool, but given my situation, I've never really had the opportunity to play them. And I'm way too cheap to buy a 360. XP
You know, I used to love Pokemon, but the only real Pokemon game I ever played (other than the card game) was Pokemon Stadium for the N64. I dunno why, but I loved that thing.
I never had any of the Sega series (we were more Nintendo people) so I didn't play too much Sonic... The little that I have played has been pretty fun, though 3nodding
My favorites have to be the Halo series (especially Halo 2. I played the crap out of that game, lol), Kingdom Hearts 1&2, Final Fantasy X, Ocarina of Time, and World of Warcraft. >:3 Although I still haven't reached max level on any characters in WoW v_v  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:36 am
Ittarius
Assassin's Creed has always looked cool, but given my situation, I've never really had the opportunity to play them. And I'm way too cheap to buy a 360. XP
You know, I used to love Pokemon, but the only real Pokemon game I ever played (other than the card game) was Pokemon Stadium for the N64. I dunno why, but I loved that thing.
I never had any of the Sega series (we were more Nintendo people) so I didn't play too much Sonic... The little that I have played has been pretty fun, though 3nodding
My favorites have to be the Halo series (especially Halo 2. I played the crap out of that game, lol), Kingdom Hearts 1&2, Final Fantasy X, Ocarina of Time, and World of Warcraft. >:3 Although I still haven't reached max level on any characters in WoW v_v

Haha, awesome (: I've played Pokemon Stadium, lots of fun. As for some of your games, I've tried getting into them, but have only started on things like Kingdom Hearts and Minecraft. >.< Not a lot, I know, but I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, ahaha.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am
Noted Musician
xXNi-ChanXx

Aww :/ Well my fingers are crossed for you! I actually ump for a little girls softball league, and parents/coaches questioning my calls and giving me attitude drives me up a wall. What was your old job, if you don't mind me asking?

Yea, it says it should arrive at her house today but I'll see what happens. They gave me the tracking number so I'll probably check later on today or tomorrow.

Sounds all bad. I use to work at this grocery store. It was horrible! especially when it was welfare week and holidays. Because of that job I just decided to go back to school because I just couldn't take it anymore v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 am
Tao Yoshi
evesse
Hey. Sure we can be friends. How are you?
Great, great! I am doing well. I'm in the process of doing some searching within myself for a purpose. How about you?
I'm doing well. No complaints.  

evesse

Beloved Seeker

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 pm
Noted Musician
Ittarius

Haha, awesome (: I've played Pokemon Stadium, lots of fun. As for some of your games, I've tried getting into them, but have only started on things like Kingdom Hearts and Minecraft. >.< Not a lot, I know, but I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, ahaha.

Ahh yeah. I think Square Enix tends to require a specific type of person. I was just discussing that same thing with my brother. I've never played Minecraft, but I've gotten so tired of hearing about how amazing it is ><
But slowly is better than nonely razz  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces