Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:04 pm
Foxy Grampa
MOST OF THE COUPLES I NAMED, SHE FOUND. SHE ******** FOUND THE *WORST* SEX FANFICS INVOLVING THEM. EVER.

Minus two that I found while deciding to take a romp around adultff.net. ._.;;; ... And read. I almost upchucked at a lot of parts.

Honestly, it's pretty funny most of the time. o_o;;;; Sick and funny. Almost like watching South Park or something like that, but with more cringing moments. gonk

OMFGITWASSOFUNNY, THOUGH. rofl

>-> <-< Tito's man-hole. e-e

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:45 pm
Tuxedo Douche
Foxy Grampa
MOST OF THE COUPLES I NAMED, SHE FOUND. SHE ******** FOUND THE *WORST* SEX FANFICS INVOLVING THEM. EVER.

Minus two that I found while deciding to take a romp around adultff.net. ._.;;; ... And read. I almost upchucked at a lot of parts.

Honestly, it's pretty funny most of the time. o_o;;;; Sick and funny. Almost like watching South Park or something like that, but with more cringing moments. gonk

>-> <-< Tito's ANYONE ELSE'S man-hole. e-e
OMFG YOU WANNA CAUSE MORE PEOPLE BRAIN DAMAGE??

D: I apologise if any of you get an ugly image while masturbating tonight.... ._.

Foxy Grampa

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:48 pm
Foxy Grampa
Tuxedo Douche
Foxy Grampa

>-> <-< Tito's ANYONE ELSE'S BIG FAT SCARY HAWAIIAN MAN man-hole. e-e
OMFG YOU WANNA CAUSE MORE PEOPLE BRAIN DAMAGE??

D: I apologise if any of you get an ugly image while masturbating tonight.... ._.

twisted heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 pm
InuyashaxMiroku
stare you can tell they are straight...  

GET IN TEH CORNER!

Guild Account _ Estel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:14 pm
Here's a good one... mmm... Not quite Yaoi, but I can come up with two.

Armstrong x Ed

Armor-Al x Riza Hawkeye
Armor-Al x Scar
Armor-Al x Berry The Chopper
Armor-Al x Roy Mustang
Armor-Al x Furey

Gimly x Frodo
Frodo x Gandalf (as in, Frodo ontop)
Bilbo x Pippin
Elrond x Gandalf
Galandrial x Frodo (that might be hot, actually...)

*thinks hard*

HeadMaster Cid x Squall, hey, it could happen.

Sesshomaru x Miroku x InuYasha x ThatEvilGuy

....Seto x Mokuba

..... Panda boy X Bamboo Boy

Okay, I'm done for now....

... *covers up with a blanket nad hides*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:54 am
Armor Al x ANYONE, he should just keep his...armor...on.

Roy x Maehs, I have a problem with slashing a HAPPILY married guy who has a kid with a dude.

Also, in Yugioh fanfics I am so sick of Jounouchi getting raped (mostly by he 'supposedly' abusive father) all the damn time like he's some damsel in distress.

Riosin

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:47 am
Rio Ri
Armor Al x ANYONE, he should just keep his...armor...on.

Roy x Maehs, I have a problem with slashing a HAPPILY married guy who has a kid with a dude.

Also, in Yugioh fanfics I am so sick of Jounouchi getting raped (mostly by he 'supposedly' abusive father) all the damn time like he's some damsel in distress.

oh, Al keeps his armor on....fingers.... ya know...

and I rape Kaiba more than Jounouchi in Rp, lol. Poor kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:47 am
Narki
Come to think of it, Snake X Otakon (Metal Gear Solid) isn't a very good pairing either. Or Snake and the Ninja either for that matter. Or Solid and Liquid. Metal Gear wasn't built for slashing.

Then again, I have seen some MGS pairing that worked well. Snake and Ocelot from MGS3 can be really cute, and Snake and Vamp in MGS2 are cute too, although admittedly Vamp is one of the few guys that I actually prefer in a het ship. (I just think after all the cuteness in the game, it almost seems a shame to drag him away from Fortune. razz )  

lupine_ragdoll

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:54 am
You know, I have never found a pairing yet that bothered me or weirded me out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:17 pm
Well, I've got to say the Seth x Horus pairing is a pretty bad pairing, seeing how it was all about power-plays, dominance, and basically all D/S and no love. In fact, they despise one-another. Plus it's incest. Yet, I like it so... so much. I'm just kinky like that. The best part about it is... it's "canon!" lol  

Eol the Dark Elf

Darth Drake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:01 pm
DoD/YnM!

Hisoka/Tsuzuki or Muraki/Hisoka! Eww!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:01 pm
Darth Drake
DoD/YnM!

Hisoka/Tsuzuki! Eww!

rofl heart

I agree. >w>

Tuxedo Douche

Darth Drake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:03 pm
Tuxedo Douche
Darth Drake
DoD/YnM!

Hisoka/Tsuzuki! Eww!

rofl heart

I agree. >w>

I added another one, but you're too tricksyfast! <333  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Honestly. most pairings I like. tho I've had only a few popular ones make my skin crawl.

AracherxKimbley being one...i'm sorry but..I just don't see it, or like it.

and the crack pairings that don't make sense...those bug me now....like

Envy x Kimbley - like wtf?

..*Kimmy fan so yeah*

I also hate to admit it but I DO NOT like Elricest D: I'm not into incest at all. nor do I like it when mostly thier little kids and are like 8-10 like x_x;

I also can't stand the thought of pairing Armstrong with anyone. .-. Honestly.......it scares me

SAME with Armor Al as mentioned already. D: I seen a few EdxArmor al doujinshis before...it scares me me .-.

..mostly all those are fma. But I also don't like some iy pairings such as

InuyashaxFluffy...Please why? D: what made people think of this? *not a incest fan .-.*
NarakuxFluffy ....it scares me D:

...I also don't like YamixYugi, BakuraxRyou, MarikxMalik? the whole yamixhikari thing...just no D:

...digimon pairings now...I liked alot of them back in the day. tho TK x Cody, i think was his name anyways, from season 2 scared me .-.

and whoever said the any humen x any digimon thing. I agree with. .-. it's creepy for me..tho I DID find one yuri pairing I liked that was that. but I'll stop there as thats off topic.

...Pokemon yaoi scares me too. aside from ashxgray(SatoshixShiguru? *can't remember*)..thats the only one I grew to like .-.

*papairs for flames, for this post now*  

Melkoshi

A-melting-heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:18 pm
um......the pairing of snape and harry scares me  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items