Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Astronomy Summer Term [FINAL is UP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astronomy Class outdoors !?
  Sounds about right...
  Awww, I wanted class in the Tower !
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:21 pm
Mothette x
ApostleOfTheWind13
Hailey also sets her quill down with a sigh "I agree! I thought about doing the extra credit but then I realized I could only answer one of the questions, ha ha!"

"I did it all...but I'm not confident I got it right."

Kenzie sits down at her desk getting ready for the final. She notices the other girls are already finished. "Hey is the final hard? I'm kind of nervous. Should I be nervous? I don't know if I remembered every thing..." Kenzie pulls out one of her note books and skims through again. Finally with a deep breath she puts it back and goes and gets one of the tests.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Kenzie sets her quill down and goes over her answers a few times. "I hope these are right..." Kenzie sees a mistake and quickly switches the answers. She reads it again. Then finally the gets up and turns it in.

She comes back and sits down and puts her head down on the desk. "That wasn't too, too bad." She mummbles. "I felt good on the first two. The true/false might have gotten me..."

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 am
Mothette x
"Oh I wasn't implying that you were stupid or anything like that!" Hailey exclaimed while frantically waving her hands in front of her.

Tohru_luvs_catz

"Yeah I think the true or false might have gotten me some missed questions. I just hope I do well. I don't have to have them ALL correct, I just want to pass comfortably.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
"Yeah I think the true or false might have gotten me some missed questions. I just hope I do well. I don't have to have them ALL correct, I just want to pass comfortably.

"Yeah. I'll be happy if I pass." She sighs, "Tests are just nerve wracking. Muggle tests are so much easier, expecially math. If I can relate anything to math it makes it easier. I think I got those distance questions, though I wasn't certain what units to use so I just put them all down..."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:20 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
ApostleOfTheWind13

"Yeah. I'll be happy if I pass." She sighs, "Tests are just nerve wracking. Muggle tests are so much easier, expecially math. If I can relate anything to math it makes it easier. I think I got those distance questions, though I wasn't certain what units to use so I just put them all down..."

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

"Ugh, math and I have never gotten along. So I'm almost positive I missed the distance questions. You put all them all down as your answer?! I just chose one answer for all the questions...."

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 am
ApostleOfTheWind13

"Ugh, math and I have never gotten along. So I'm almost positive I missed the distance questions. You put all them all down as your answer?! I just chose one answer for all the questions...."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

"Well... I'm really bad at organizing my thoughts, so even my multiple choice stuff has random things written in it. Sometimes I'll be stuck between two answers and I'll write something down, and come back to it. My test has random stuff everywhere. At least this one didn't have an essay with it." Kenzie laughs. "I actually had a teacher admit to me that she placed my paper on the bottom of the stack every time, just because my handwriting was that bad, and she didn't want to deal with it."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
ApostleOfTheWind13

Hazel, 10 3/4"

"Well... I'm really bad at organizing my thoughts, so even my multiple choice stuff has random things written in it. Sometimes I'll be stuck between two answers and I'll write something down, and come back to it. My test has random stuff everywhere. At least this one didn't have an essay with it." Kenzie laughs. "I actually had a teacher admit to me that she placed my paper on the bottom of the stack every time, just because my handwriting was that bad, and she didn't want to deal with it."

"I've been stuck between two answers on multiple choice but I've just chosen the answer that my instincts favored. As for the organization of my thoughts...well I find writing helps with that but I don't do that on my tests or while testing. I don't care for essays as I always have such a hard time starting them.

Oh wow a teacher actually admitted that to you? That must have been such an awkward moment."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13

"I've been stuck between two answers on multiple choice but I've just chosen the answer that my instincts favored. As for the organization of my thoughts...well I find writing helps with that but I don't do that on my tests or while testing. I don't care for essays as I always have such a hard time starting them.

Oh wow a teacher actually admitted that to you? That must have been such an awkward moment."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

"Acctually it wasn't that awkward, cause I was on good terms with the teacher, and I'm very open about the fact that my handwriting is really bad, and that it gets worst when I'm pressed for time. It was my english teacher, so my response was that she should stop having essay tests. We were both laughing. She still gave us essays. Lucky for her on the final she gave up and told me to take as long as I wanted to writing the essay, so my handwriting wasn't too bad."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
ApostleOfTheWind13

Hazel, 10 3/4"

"Acctually it wasn't that awkward, cause I was on good terms with the teacher, and I'm very open about the fact that my handwriting is really bad, and that it gets worst when I'm pressed for time. It was my english teacher, so my response was that she should stop having essay tests. We were both laughing. She still gave us essays. Lucky for her on the final she gave up and told me to take as long as I wanted to writing the essay, so my handwriting wasn't too bad."

"Oh I see now and that's really nice. I was really close with one of my history teachers. I have messy handwriting too though."

Hazel, 10 3/4"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

[ooc: Ah sorry but it appears Kenzie and I have gotten way off the class' topic again.... sweatdrop [/ooc]

Hazel, 10 3/4"

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
"Oh I wasn't implying that you were stupid or anything like that!" Hailey exclaimed while frantically waving her hands in front of her.

"Oh I didn't think that at all! You're fine. I do have a pretty good memory though, and I have to study some of this stuff at home during holidays, so it just sticks with me." She listens to some of the banter. "I'm quite good with math too, Kenzie! But I went with metric units for distance since it's more accepted with scientists, although I found it more difficult because I prefer imperial personally and that's the unit I remember things best in. I suppose either is probably acceptable though, as it's the same distance converted in measurements either way."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:21 am
Mothette x
ApostleOfTheWind13

"Oh I didn't think that at all! You're fine. I do have a pretty good memory though, and I have to study some of this stuff at home during holidays, so it just sticks with me." She listens to some of the banter. "I'm quite good with math too, Kenzie! But I went with metric units for distance since it's more accepted with scientists, although I found it more difficult because I prefer imperial personally and that's the unit I remember things best in. I suppose either is probably acceptable though, as it's the same distance converted in measurements either way."

"Yeah I hope she accepts my answers." Kenzie sighs.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Username: The Dark Closet Rebellion
Rp name: Sumi Salamander
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Which class: Astronomy One.
Any thing extra: Are there any other open classes besides charms and astronomy? Just curious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Username: The Dark Closet Rebellion
Rp name: Sumi Salamander
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Which class: Astronomy One.
Any thing extra: Are there any other open classes besides charms and astronomy? Just curious.

No these are the only two open classes, and right now we are finishing up with our finals...  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm
You know I have to admit, some the choices made me laugh. I don't want to give them away but I'm sure you guys know which ones I mean.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff