Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:53 pm
Rednal
You know what pisses ME off?
[insert long-winded tirade about crap yaoi fanfics here.]
Yeah, I suppose I understand where you're coming from, but you must realize that fanfics are just that. FICTIONS written by FANS. If you don't like them, then you simply don't have to read them. It's not like something is keeping you glued to the monitor reading the tripe you so thoroughly bashed. I can completely understand where you are coming from. Great are the number of days I cried over a poorly-written and even more poorly thought out fic of Sessh and Yasha, or Cloud and Sephie-sama, and I do wish that they could have done a better job and had been written better, but you must realize that these people write fics because they like to do it, and not to entertain the masses, even though some fics do just that. Writers write either to make money, or because they love writing. I love writing, and chances are, I've probably written a few fics that people will hate. Well, as long as I like what I've done, that's all that matters, and I don't give a damn about what other people think. I hope you'll keep that in mind. 4laugh I'm done now. xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:48 pm
.....*twitching* My brother randomly decided that he'd have his friends come over, very LOUD and annoying people.....Blarg!~ And you know what, one of them just called and told me brother hasn't picked them up yet so, where in hell is the little brat!?! Maybe he died or something, who knows......  

Dariram
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:21 pm
I hate stupid people. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Don't we all? blaugh  

StaggeringGenius

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:34 pm
StaggeringGenius
Jhi-Jhi
Don't we all? blaugh
Yes, unless you're one of the stupid people because then you might hate the smart ones. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:45 pm
This is a silly rant but...I hate that this movie makes no sense.  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:27 pm
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Jhi-Jhi
Don't we all? blaugh
Yes, unless you're one of the stupid people because then you might hate the smart ones. XP
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:35 am
Dariram
StaggeringGenius
Jhi-Jhi
Don't we all? blaugh

3nodding 3nodding  

Jennoasis

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:40 am
I want to rant that....! ...There's no one on. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:03 pm
Jennoasis
I want to rant that....! ...There's no one on. crying
Tell me about it, this is post will mark my posting on 12th different thread without interception.  

Syrotek
Crew

Adonis Sang Raal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:51 pm
Why can't people just get along? And why can't my japanese project partners get their freaking work done! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:27 pm
Adonis Sang Raal
Why can't people just get along? And why can't my japanese project partners get their freaking work done! stressed
It's just how we are, we can't get along. Kinda like MadAzrael and I sometime. *toss flaming elephant crap at Azzy* blaugh  

Syrotek
Crew

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:35 pm
MadAzrael
Rednal
You know what pisses ME off?
[insert long-winded tirade about crap yaoi fanfics here.]
Yeah, I suppose I understand where you're coming from, but you must realize that fanfics are just that. FICTIONS written by FANS. If you don't like them, then you simply don't have to read them. It's not like something is keeping you glued to the monitor reading the tripe you so thoroughly bashed. I can completely understand where you are coming from. Great are the number of days I cried over a poorly-written and even more poorly thought out fic of Sessh and Yasha, or Cloud and Sephie-sama, and I do wish that they could have done a better job and had been written better, but you must realize that these people write fics because they like to do it, and not to entertain the masses, even though some fics do just that. Writers write either to make money, or because they love writing. I love writing, and chances are, I've probably written a few fics that people will hate. Well, as long as I like what I've done, that's all that matters, and I don't give a damn about what other people think. I hope you'll keep that in mind. 4laugh I'm done now. xd 3nodding

You think I don't know what Fan Fictions really are? *Is laughing his head off* Oh, I know very well what they are. I write them myself. I do Originl Fictions too, but...

The point is that I want to find some nice, canon stories that are decently written. But the an Fictionsites are literally flooded with badly written yaoi/shonen-ai fanfictions a lot of the time. It's ridiculous. o.O Up to five on a page I can uderstand. But when you have hundreds in a row, it's very, very frusturating.

It's like trying to find the needle in the haystack. It's hard, and sometimes it's not even worth it. Few Fan Fictions are so good that half an hour or more or determined searching is worth it to read that particular story.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:54 pm
I hate how depressing life can be! *Wants to cry* crying  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:12 pm
Jhi's going to rant. This subject she hasn't ranted about in a while. 3nodding
This was posted on the 4th of Feb.
Jhi-Jhi
I will tell you the story of a young girl of 14 who fell in love and got her heart broken.

Jhi was stupid. She fell in love with someone she could never have. She fell in love with someone she didn't even know. She fell in love the second she meet him. She spent her whole entire summer on the computer talking to him. Someone who not only was 19 but lived in Australia and had a gf....but Jhi had already fallen in love and she didn't want to give him up even if he wasn't entirely hers. She talked to him, they traded pics. She was always there for him. Her feelings were so strong for him. When he found out his gf was cheating on him, he was crushed. He didn't know at that time that Jhi had serious feelings for him. He talked to her about it. How he couldn't believe his gf was cheating on him and how he had always been faithful to her. Which was the truth because there was nothing between him and Jhi until after they had broken up. Jhi was there for him and comforted him and confessed her feelings for him. He thought she was just trying to make him feel better. He wouldn't believe that Jhi actually loved him. But he accepted it after a while and they had a nice relationship going. Well Jhi was so obsessed with him. He was all she thought about, all she dreamed about, all she talked about and her friends were getting annoyed.
Jhi was upset and sad all day if she didn't talk to him. If she did talk to him she was uber happy. He controled her whole life without even realizing it. Then he told her he really loved her and he needed her and that he couldn't live without her. Jhi couldn't have been happier, but then more that day on...he didn't act like normal. He was distant and it hurt Jhi, she went through hell, for him. And he tossed her aside so easily. She was so hurt...she couldn't seem to stop thinking about him still. She was still in love. She wanted to hurt him like he hurt her, she started to ignore him and then talk to him randomly, confusing him, playing with his feelings. She wanted him to know what it felt to be played with. She made him cry. She thought it would make her feel better, but it made her and him feel worse. Jhi still hasn't recovered and is still going through it now.

And that my friends is the story of Jhi.

Wow that was long... sweatdrop

That person as some people already know goes by the name of David. 3nodding I've decided to say his name now instead of saying that guy and such, he's not really on gaia anymore anyway and none of you know his screen name anyway and if you do please don't say anything to him about this. It will make him sad and possibly mad at Jhi.. ;-;

Anyways he made me cry alot. I used to always think that the pain he caused me was worth it because he made me so happy. I thought the happiness would outweigh the pain...but it didn't and it wasn't worth it. I was trying of playing him I was tried of hurting him. I just wanted to be through with him. Starting in January I didn't really talk to him anymore, so naturally I didn't talk to him in Feb either. He contacted me the day before Valentine's Day and it made me sad. We didn't talk again for a while after that...then he started talking to me a few days ago..we're straight now, I'm starting to forgive him, but I'm scared that if I let him back in my life, then he's going to hurt me again....I wish he would stop talking to him and just leave me alone...
I know I sound selfish and all but I'm so tired of getting hurt... crying

What a long rant...

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas