Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

dayafterdeath66

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:16 pm
id rather burn in hell than look at that basturd god  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:00 pm
dayafterdeath66
id rather burn in hell than look at that basturd god
lol... And what has God done to you?... Now, I say this on behalf of my religion, what the problem is is that most of us who realized that hell is a real place believe we can save ourselves, unfortunately I am not a liberal, so you can expect to hear some harsh reality... Here goes... We ALL deserve to go to hell, but because God, the lord almighty, had foresaken his only son for our salvation, we don't have to go... we only need to turn away from sin and accept Jesus Christ into our hearts... people are foolish to say that they condemn you to hell.  

William Mondry

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

Just cuz my parents make me go to church and learn Christianity, I don't believe most of it. In my opinion, when you die, you die. You're life is gone. You're nothing. You're extinct. Only your rotting corpse (unless you get cremated) remains. And if people say that there's an afterlife, then is there a "beforelife"? Heh... think about THAT for a while.. If a "beforelife" exists, then do you remember anything? I don't think so. You're just smothered in oblivion.

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:42 pm
For what i believe, there is a hell and its a much nicer place then this planet. But if i were going to hell i'd freez it up (i dont like the heat)

For what is reality, there is no hell. This is hell.

Religion was made to answer questions about life, like where we came from, and hell is a fairy tale made to scare people.

Besides who would want to go to heaven, i mean judging by how it sounds its not such a great place. its too bright and having to worship god all the time and never being able to let out a little steam without people frowning upon you. It just doesnt sound like the BEST place.

But i guess anywhere's better then here.

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500

William Mondry

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:14 pm
demonicgoddessnaya-sen
For what i believe, there is a hell and its a much nicer place then this planet. But if i were going to hell i'd freez it up (i dont like the heat)

For what is reality, there is no hell. This is hell.

Religion was made to answer questions about life, like where we came from, and hell is a fairy tale made to scare people.

Besides who would want to go to heaven, i mean judging by how it sounds its not such a great place. its too bright and having to worship god all the time and never being able to let out a little steam without people frowning upon you. It just doesnt sound like the BEST place.

But i guess anywhere's better then here.
Well, although I don't agree with everything you say... I have to admit I like your outlook on life...  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:34 pm
In Tibet one of the funeray practices involves priests chanting around the deceased things like "The demons you see are not real, they are figments of your imagination" "Stay away from the angry guy he is not real" "Ignore all the demons you made them up to atone for your guilt and other stuff" Not literal translations of course, but the idea is that the ideals are created by the spirit (ie you) Now to throw another idea to you all, Christianity religions are the only ones that make Hell and the darker side of deity, evil. And I guess because we are mostly exposed to those sort of religions, then our idea of Hell is based on that.  

Bewitching_NightShade

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:39 pm
i have been told to go to hell... the sad part is, is that my mother says that to me sometimes she hasnt said it in a while but then again i havent spoken or looked at her or got in her way in a while so theres no reason for her to tell me that right now. shell find some reason to say that to me. she always does. doesnt bother me though im used to it. everyone pretty much tells me to go to hell all the time  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:40 am
yes i have been told this before..i do believe in hell..although i am a christian so i think that if you believe in God..that he died for our sins...i believe you will go to heaven..Jesus died on the cross to save our life from sin..so we can go to heaven with him when we die ..thats what i believe  

destinygirl_8

pain is the power

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:22 am
yay im going to hell whoohoo party blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:33 am
noone wants to party in hell with me crying  

pain is the power

pain is the power

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:37 am
this is so sad ..................o well stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:32 pm
dont believe in it either...but...this satan dude does sound pretty awesome xp  

-Death-of-a-Poptart-

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:10 pm
oh jeeze...I saw some guy with a sign that had hell on one side and a badly drawn church on the other side. He pointed at people going "you are going to hell! Go to church! Oi, he probably scared everyone away...moron.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:42 pm
I get this alot.
"Your going to Hell", "Do you worship satan?"
Must I go farther?
Anyway, it really depends on your personal beliefs.
You may have them, or you are looking for something to believe in by asking others.
Only you can decide this for yourself.

Me personly, I believe in the standard christian view.
But as someone stated before, I think as long as we believ christ came to save us and we're decent people, blah, blah, blah, we wont be damned.  

Al-aaraaf

JustAnotherTeenMinority

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:30 pm
moongoyal
Ok...I have been told this a lot. That Im going to Hell.
this leads to a great big conundrum to me...because I have never beleaved in hell (even my parents reiligion does not include it). so how precisely am I going to be condemed to a place that does not exist.
condemn me to oblivion why dont you...its a lot more likely.

so im wondering...does anyone else get told this...and what do you think?

I get told this daily... stare  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces