Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 pm
Uru smirked behind his scarf, looking himself over. The long sleeves bothered him so he had rolled them up to the elbow, but his biceps kept pushing them down whenever he moved his arms. The collared shirt was interesting, but it lacked the finesse that his old clothes he had. He had hated elegant things like filigree and caviar, but he liked his clothes. For what it was worth. Luckily, the scarf didn't change with the pin, but the collar around his neck changed... perhaps because the pin was on it that it remained. Looking at the other students, it would be weird... but maybe it was... acceptable.

He would imagine his eyes were still heterochromatic, but he could not tell.

Eyeing the male with the female, he noted that they seemed to share some sort of relationship. It was a gesture that his father often showed his mother... when she wasn't being tied up in business. That was a long time ago.

"Weird." he uttered. Mostly directed at the comment about breathing. As he spoke, he momentarily took his hands off his pants which sagged down to his buttocks again. Uru growled and in doing so, his sleeves rolled down his forearm again. With a cry, the hellhound tore off the sleeve in question and angrily looped it around the loops of the pants, tying it on the front to ensure the damn thing did not have to be tended to!

"These pins need to be fixed!"

chirigami

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 pm
Sibyl let up and Efflo relaxed, marginally. Graciously, Gabby’s hand appeared and the he took it, eager to get to his feet and nestle into the safety of his boilfriend’s side. Sibyl seemed like a very nice ghoul and Efflo had no cause to feel anything other than kindness for her, but as Gabby introduced her as a really good friend, the horse couldn’t strike down that little pang of jealousy that rose up. He frowned at himself, he felt petty. It was not a proper way to feel to someone who was so sweet to you.

Before that little pang could grow any larger, however, it was Efflo’s turn to be introduced and the boil couldn’t help but feel a flutter of happiness as Gabby called him is boilfriend. It really was official, he thought, resting his head on the dragon’s shoulder. It was odd normally to see the cool boil blush, and even more so with the pink flush his human skin gave off. Efflo realized with a start that Gabby wasn’t even cold anymore. “You’re so warm,” he said with surprise.

Casting a glance at Sibyl, he decided couldn’t be afraid forever. Gabby obviously cared a lot about the little ghoul, which meant he should to. She was clearly worth caring about. Efflo gave his head a shake; he really needed to stop over-thinking things. So he resolved to try harder. He smiled at her brightly, best as he could, and nodded. “It’s very nice to meet you too, Sibyl. I’m glad you told Gabby he could, he probably wouldn’t have been able to figure it out himself,” he said with a grin, watching as she got to her feet.

He paused a moment before answering her next question. “Uh… Yes, really weird.” He looked down at his feet, waving the flimsy feeling flip-flop around with his foot. What terrible footwear, he thought, why even bother wearing shoes? How would these protect one’s feet? “I’m a horse,” Efflo answered next, wishing he could flick his ears or swish his tail or something. “Or at least, I was one. Now I’m sort of undead. How about you, Sibyl?”

Eight
Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm
Torture always continued on no matter the passage of time. When she glared at him and he pawed at her arm and let his touch linger with a grin. Akubi seemed immune to Riyo's threats by now, and for the most part he figured if she did do anything violent to him? Well, that would be part of the fun for him. He just smiled at her, "My frieeeeeend. You are my frieeeeeen-- Hey! Those seem interesting." Thankfully Akubi's singing was put to an end as he moved to obediently show his empty pockets and get a pin to put on.

His ears disappeared, his eyes became human and more hazel colored, and whatever he had of a tail had disappeared amongst other changes. Most noticeably his noose was gone or perhaps it was that messy tie he was now wearing, his newly transformed suit seemed to be in order. Akubi almost looked like a bedraggled business man.

Akubi became distracted from his dismay by someone new shouting at him. His arms lifted up, "HEEEEY!" He liked this person already.

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:33 pm
“Sorry.” He mumbled feeling her shake. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” He gave the boil, one he didn’t know a glance, starting to warm up from the combined body heat. He gave Olivia a confused glance. Breathing. Oh, right she was undead, he knew she didn’t eat either.

Suddenly he was pulled from his bubble of heat. “Hi Molan.” Were those ghoul cloths? It seemed maybe the pins glitched again. “I’m Jacken freezing.” he slipped up and clung to Molan not even arguing about being pulled from Olivia. “It’s s-sso cold.” There was a distinctive whine in his voice as a bit of demonic accent slipped though. He didn’t even care that Molan was normally a frost fox thing, right now he was much warmer than the air around them.

Raja
Hi there. o3o

chirigami

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm

"I suppose I should be flattered then that you do not think I look like a "dork" when I have them." he gave TG a very cat like appraising look. "And yes. You are. I prefer you with horns too, even if the height is perhaps not on your side."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 pm
Selene was very proud of the fact she'd just stood up to this big, tall boil. Even if she was just a tiny thing compared to him, she was a teacher, and she was supposed to be in charge..! Size meant nothing! She would.. she would show him up if she had to!

But she didn't have to. He was on his best behavior today, and that eased her shaking just a little bit. She watched him leave, and then tried not to watch him leave, because she still remembered. And that was terrible.

So instead, she helped the students out some more. Some of the pins seemed to be fussy, after all - but at least no one else was naked! She would take that as a success. She picked up her own pin, settled it on her dress, and felt the gradual tingle that cascaded down her body. Her skin color faded to something more appropriate, and her long, beaded hair tightened and transformed. She felt naked without the hood over her head, and her shoulders hunched over as if to shy away from the modern clothing style.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 pm
Silly Molan, telling her not to think about it was just going to make her more self conscious about it. And she was, her eyes seeming to zone out as she concentrating once again on probably the most basic of normal living functions. At least she had a distraction as she felt the sudden warmth peel away. As much as the hug was nice (and from Andrew! She got to touch him!), the lose of heat was very much welcoming. And she could stop shaking, maybe. Well, it was very clear now that the tail was gone, that source of woe.

For a moment, she watched with interest as Uru tore off his sleeves, unsure of what he intended to do with it until he wove it through the loops of his pants, "were they too big?" She asked him and then turned to look at the other two boils to see if they had similar problems.

Well, aside from the lose of appendages, Andrew didn't look much different. Molan though, his clothing seemed a lot tighter than what she'd ever seen him in. "You look very pretty, Molan," she told him, because to her she did; it didn't phase her that those might be clothes more suited for a ghoul. "You don't have your usual bells though."

Oh, hey wait. Olivia felt a wide smile tug at her lips as realization dawned upon her about what she was seeing. "You do like each other," phrasing be damned but the two of them always seemed to fight with one another and now here they were clinging to one another; from her view anyways.

phantompanther13

Raja

phiferwolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm
Uru simply nodded to the once-undead girl. The pants appeared a bit too big, but small enough that they would not completely fall off. Reaching around his waist, he tentatively searched the area just above his coxis and noticed that there was no button there, there was no flap there for a tail. So not only was his tail gone, but these pants were meant to sag down like this!

The hellhound grumbled at this before ignoring it.

With one sleeve (on his right), he was content that his scarf still covered his mouth to hide his displeasure. His deep voice hummed into it as he spoke to the boy who complained about the cold. "Males produce a lot of heat. Do you not?" He questioned. Even though he was a hellhound that commanded (to an extent...) cold fire, his body radiated a considerable amount of heat that could warm anyone through the night. Uru rubbed his chest in contemplation.

No...

phantompanther13

Raja

chirigami

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm
It was like being able to breathe again. Even if his ghostly self was gone, Efflo felt right curled up into his side. But the heat their bodies were exerting felt uncomfortably unfamiliar, and Gabby shifted over and over.

"More than warm. Hot. It's ridiculous.. how do humans live like this all the time?" He let Efflo go, and returned to unbuttoning his jacket, and removing it from his body. The crisp Halloween air felt so soothing against his skin, but as soon as he settled the jacket down on the floor, it dissipated and reappeared, unbuttoned, on his body.

"... You have got to be kidding me with this." He growled, pulling it off and folding it in his arm instead. He was so busy trying to make himself more comfortable, he missed all the little comments the two were making - even about him. When he looked back at them, he gave them a wary look, tuning back into their conversation nosily.

sammpai
Eight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Wandering to Selene, he willingly took a pin, going to stick it on his vest, feeling a minor discomfort with the effects coming over him - having not gone through this quite yet. His decision on the whole situation?

Awkward. Peculiar. He was very unhappy and distraught about the VERY obvious lack of his vents, feeling his neck and chest immediately in a small panic for any sign of obvious overheating. They weren't there - and there wasn't any immediate sign off any impending meltdowns. He was safe . . . for now. But he didn't like it.

Patting down the new clothing he seemed to have collected in his disguise, he was pleasantly awarded with a scheme that seemed very "Eldrid" like - firey and brimstone coloured, but at the same time, sheer comfort and durability. Bunching it up again lightly, he looked around, catching sight of another new student who seemed a little lost, peering around herself.

Clearing his throat, he tried to close the distance between them, looking to her. "I hope you do not mind a little company, I do not know anyone here." He admitted, giving her a shy look.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Duke of Donut

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 pm
Well, he'd succeeded. Andrew was no longer attached to Olivia. Success was short lived though as he complained and clung to him instead. "And you are too warm."{/b] He quickly stated, grimacing as the boil took to clinging to him. He needed to quickly peel him off and probably dump him somewhere else. A lake wouldn't work at the moment, but honestly. "Off!" H Sadly for Andrew, Molan wasn't nearly as polite and friendly when it came to all of this nonsense.

He glanced over as he noticed there was another boil involved in this conversation. He hadn't quite noticed earlier. Uru was offered a confused look as he continued to work on removing the fire demon still. And Olivia's statement wasn't helping. Or at least not helping the fox demon. Pretty... he didn't really like being called that. "I'd rath-" And then he froze mid statement as the last bit registered. His bells? Wait, wait... that pin had not only messed with his clothes, took away several layers, and... his bells? He quickly gave up trying to remove Andrew for a moment to check on that and found her statement to be correct. They were all gone minus one tied at the end of his long braid as per usual. One could practically see the demon's little world crumbling around him.

How could it!? Evil pin.

He was at least stunned enough by his loss of delightful jingling accessories to miss the last statement from Olivia and instead looked to Uru. "These pins truly are cruel." HE had said something about thembeing broken earlier.

PhiferWolf
Chirigami
PhantomPanther13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 pm
Molan was unable to successfully remove the boil, who found that the sweater was made of something that felt nice. His own jacket didn’t even bother to covers his arms. Andrews cloths had almost excepted change as he usually wore something close to modern anyway. Unforchantly for the boil it mean he wasn’t exactly dressed for the temperature shock.

“Oh your bells are gone. How am I supposed to hear you coming now?” he turned to Uru. “I’m a flame demon and last I checked humans were basically reapers with maybe a fancy weapon. I don’t think they qualify as warm. Then again half this school lives in a state of near freezing.”

At least Andrew wasn't shaking as much now. He might be able to suffer on his own, but he wished he had a foxfire jacket or something. He still didn't let go of his heat source.

Raja

chirigami

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 pm
It was interesting to see the two cat demons interact with each other, with one showing signs of hostility while the other seemed almost playful. Though Poke had come to expect this behavior from riyo (she always seemed to act like that), this new guy she wasn't sure about.

"I haven't seen you around before." She said to Akubi with a grin, before introducing herself. "Name's Pokerus. Whats yours?"

To Riyo's comment about how much this was sucking, the dragoness shrugged. "It's not too bad, we just look less scarier then usual. It just means we can blend in easier, and learn some more stuff about humans." It was of no concern to the dragoness about her lack of monster traits. She could still throw punches, so she was cool with it.

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm
Uru scoffed at this and exhaled through his nose. He would suppose to those who were not active did not produce the amount of warmth he did. Though he was a cold-element demon, he did produce heat just like most, living males did. Uncrossing his arms, the 7', muscular, intimidating with stern eyed demon took strides toward the two males together. Clearly, Molan did not enjoy Andrew holding him in such a way, and the girl did not appear to appreciate it either. As to why, he had not the faintest idea. His parents enjoyed it.

"Remove yourself." he started simply. Placing a hand firmly onto Andrew's shoulder. Through the contact, Andrew would be able to feel the natural warmth that Uru's body produced as his body worked to burn through the calories that it stored. Thus the heat of the energy produced came off as heat. And that is why men are always warm. Yes. Warm. DEAL WITH IT.

Raja

chirigami

Phantompanther13

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm
Baneful

"When is it ever? Ugh! And I can't smoke jump around either. This is going to rot!" He threw his head back to whine and shoved his weird hands in his hoodie pocket - mostly so he didn't have to look at them.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff