Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] *~In Celebration~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:39 pm
(major writer's block! xp crying )

Jei nodded in agreement before raising onto his tip toes to peer over Ren's shoulder. "What's that?" He asked cutely, out of genuine curiosity, his tail swishing a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:45 am
Ren looked at the cat boy and chewed for a bit. "It's a secret," he whispered, chuckling and putting a finger to his lips.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:59 am
Jei growl/hissed slightly. "Meanie." He pouted and tried to pick his pocket in case there was any more in the magical pocket where the first food item had been produced from.

((sorry he's so weird... Sometimes he really has the mind of a cat. xp and sorry ffor the short posts too. >.< We should really try to get them to the bar. They're so easily distracted. rolleyes ))

((Maybe we could do a generalization paragraph to fast forward the time so we can stop standing around not doing anything?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:24 pm
((...do you guys want to let this go and try again, or should we forge on ahead? Your idea seems like it would help to save it though, Vamp_Neko_Elf_Boy.))  

MadRagingVen

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:58 am
(whatever you guys want to do.
I don't know exactly what you mean by "forge" but that's okay I'll get it.
If you mean start over as in like from the beginning, yes that might be better that way we all meet up at the same time or something. *shrug* but I really don't mind what we do)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:40 am
(I don't think theres any reason to start over, we just need to find a direction to go with and stick with it. But I'll get us to the bar in the meantime if no one minds.
P.s Are we allowed to start a discussion thread about a roleplay in this subforum so we could chat elsewhere for a while about what to do?)

After much foolery and procrastination, the group finally made their way to the bar mentioned earlier. The atmosphere was smoky and dense, and the temperature of the place was slightly cool. On a small platform/ stage played a jazz band of a weird variety in which some parts sounded vaugely of techno. (I don't know >.<) Jei hid behind the others as they entered, hoping not to get caught by the doorsman as he was only 16 years of age. Upon entering the smoky atmosphere, he coughed not once, so as to not give away his age, although honestly, he had been around smoke enough in his own time...

((I could change it to a rock band or something if that's more interesting to you guys.))  

Kyuriusu

MadRagingVen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:37 pm
((I don't think so... There's no OOC board or anything..... We should suggest that there be a sub-sub forum of OOC topics for the RP section.))

Noah surveyed his surroundings, presenting an I.D. when required before moving onwards. Upon moving to avoid blicking the door and causing a traffic jam he glanced at Ren.

'Well... Pick a table and let's get started,' he suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:03 am
"I guess over there will suffice," he shrugged, and made his way towards the right and a bit further back of the bar. He scratched his head as he waited for the others. "Should we stick with the beer or go hard liquor?" he asked Noah.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:38 am
(does it really have to die?? crying )  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:25 pm
does no one care ?? crying gonk  

Kyuriusu

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff