Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your most "canon" pairing [New version] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:22 pm
Tenrakku
Kitsune-chi
Shiderukururi

Sora: Oh, hey, Kairi, good to see ya, how ya doin'. *hug* *glances over* WAUGH! RIKU! OMG! *Falls to knees* *cries* *grasps hand for inappropriate amount of time for anybody to be considered platonic* I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! HAVE MY BABIES!

I think there was a VGCats comic on that.

Look it up; it's funny as Hell. XD

I love you for saying that! Their reunion was the cutest thing ever. Anyone who says Sora isnt gay for Riku is in denial. Same goes for Axel and Roxas. Woo!
*grins* They explode with teh ghei vibes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:35 pm
sasunaru  

fmagirl17

Kurai no Kuria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:20 am
Canon, Kato/Iwaki. Definately. They are just too cute and in love and normal with occasional angsting.

Noncanon, Naruto/Neji. They are cute in almost the Kato/Iwaki way, with just more angst. Lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:25 am
I have a lot to list, so bear with me. Ryo/Dee, Rutsuka/Soubi, Kotarou/Tatsuki, Yuki/Shu-chan, Rikuo/Kzahaya, Yukito/Touya, Kai/Takao, Satoshi/Daisuke Jack/David {from the musical Newsies the last of them will all be form this movie. You should all watch the almost all male cast who get very touchy-feely during the moive} Spot/Raco, Dutchy/Specs, Les/Boots, and Snich/Skittery

Not so cannon- Harry/Draco and Sasuke/Naruto

I know ther are more... my brains just not working yet.  

pepsi-chan

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:25 am
Hmm...
I really don't get what you mean, but I'm guessing.
LightxL, RitsukaxSoubi, DeexRyo, and those two from Gakuen Heaven! I can't remember their name now... burning_eyes

Well, these to.
Kazuki and Yoji from Haru wo Daiteita, SoraxRiku, the greatest *cough* friendship *cough* I've ever seen...
And Tsuzuki (sp?) and Muraki from YnO...

And I mean, Kaiba and Jou. Kaiba's even got a petname for the blonde, and calls him ''my'' dog...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:46 am
Yukito/Toya from CCS and Edgar/Noah from the webcomic PANDECT.

biggrin I love those two ships.

OH. And Roxas/Axel.

They are so gay for eachother.

All of them.  

Voluptuous Velcro!

Tsuberries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:35 pm
Hm... most of my OTP's ARE canon.
*has come to this frightning realization just now*

Sanzo/Goku
Hikaru/Kaoru
Yuri/Wolfram
Yuki/Shuichi
Tsuzuki/Hisoka
Raito/L
Tory/Colin

Most of the non-canon pairings I like are only non-canon because it's from a real television show/book that's been 'shipped... like Harry Potter, Supernatural and House.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:25 pm
I think, for me, it is definitely the Tsuzuki/Hisoka pairing. They are so close and then they kill it, breaking it off.

` Y u m i

Montypythoniisss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:51 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
Mine's still RitsukaxSoubi. Though, I still aspire for the DarkxDaisuke and still love debating against those who think I'm a sick pervert. They don't realize--during marching season--how right they are! =D-- =_=

New almost canon pairing: Albel NoxXFayt Linegod from Star Ocean II: Till the End of Time. I love that game. <3RPGs

Acually, you can get them togather in the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 am
"almostcanonbutnotquitethere" pairing- Kurogane/Fye -> I'm a fanatic of this pairing!!! They are just a perfect couple. Vampire and his prey... ;__; It's too cute... Hope that CLAMP girls make them a couple one day ^^

canon- Seishirou/Subaru ---> Just one word to describe- nosebleed xD  

Jiranya

Yui D Flowright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:36 am
For me, the pairings are as follows:
Start Ocean 3 - till the end of time
AlbelXFayt - I always get the ending where they 'get together', so i just kinda assumed at first that the two get together in the end (then my brother played it and Fayt ended up with Sophia, making me realise there is more than one ending)
AlbelXAirygliph king (cant remember his name) - I can see this, vaguely. DONT SHOOT ME -quivers in fear-

Kingdom Hearts -
RikuXSora - to many hints to not notice that Riku and Sora are more than 'just friends'. Besides, if you look in kingdom hearts 2, when Kairi, riku, and Sora are finally reunited, he gives Kairi a pathetic hug, but actually gets down on his knees and starts crying for Riku.
AxelXRoxas - ..... need I say anything?

Yu-gi-oh
JouXSeto - I can see this pairing quite clearly. Seto has pet names for Jou, and the two bicker so much, it makes you think the only reason they are fighting, is to hide their feeling for each other from everyone else.
YamiXYugi - This pairing is to obvious really. You look through out the manga and anime, and you can find so many hints that Yami likes Yugi, or Yugi likes Yami.
JouXYugi - not a favorite of mine, but I have to agree with someone else, that if it wasnt for Mai, Jou would be trying to ask Yugi out by the end of the series.
Yu-gi-oh GX
AtticusXZane - I can lightly see it. This isnt a faovrite of mine (I actually dont like it at all)
JadenXJohan - I can plainly see the signs. besides, they are just to cute together
JadenXSyrus - I can see it. Syrus practically idolizes Jaden, so I can see how the two might end up together.
AsterXSartorious - do I really need to say anything on this pairing? The signs are far to obvious (doesnt have much of a fandom though T-T)

Tsubasa RC
FaiXKurogane - not a favorite of mine, but I can see it completely.
KuroganeXSyaoron - I might be the only one who sees this, but I think the two could have a relationship behind the scenes. Mokona even points out that the two are very similar! (in the manga, at the end of the 13th volume)
FaiXSyaoron - I can see this more in the later volumes, durring and after the X arc. (especially durring the X arc)

DN Angel
DarkXDaisuke - I like it, and I can see it more and more the more I read the series.
DaisukeXSatoshi - c'mon, there are sooooo many hints to this pairing, I actually find it hard to believe that Daisuke didnt dump Riku for Satoshi by the tenth book
DarkXKrad - I actually hate this pairing, but I do see the hints.

FMA
RoyXEd - need I really say anything about this pairing?
AlfonseXEd - Im saying AlFONSE, not Al, ed's brother, i mean the Al from the movie that Ed is living with. I can see this pairing a lot, becouse Ed and Alfonse seem to care about each other a lot. (I cried when Al got shot T-T)

Zelda
VioXShadow Link - you'll only actually get this pairing if you read the Four Swords Zelda manga (never released in america, you have to download it) but if you read the manga, there are just to many hints, that it practically IS canon in the manga. (btw, Vio is short for Violet, but since Violet is a girls name, it was shortened to Vio. Red was the one to give the names to everyone)

Megaman
LanXChuad - I cn see it quite clearly, and I actually like it a lot!
LanXMegaman - I loved this pairing, and it isnt considered incest if you only watch the anime! (to get why its incest you would ave to play the games. I'm not sure if it's mentioned in the manga though. THere are plenty hints for this pairing in the manga though!)
LanXLaika - I can see it, I think its cute, fandom: 0 T-T and what little fanfics there are for it, its a threesome between Lan, chaud, and Laika.
ProtomanXMegaman - I can see very light signs of it, but I actually hate this pairing.

Loveless
SoubiXRitsuka - its pretty much canon in the anime.
SoubiXSeimei (sp?) - am I the only one who saw this pairing?
SoubiXKyo - Dont like the pairing at all, but if you look, you can see Kyo is practically head over heels for Soubi.
The two male Zeros (i cant remember their names. The red haired one looks like a girl)

Naruto
NarutoXSasuke - You can see the signs, but I actually dont care for this pairing much
GaaraXNaruto - this pairing is easy for me to see. But I dont really like it.
GaaraXRock Lee - whoever made this pairing needs to get a mental healthe check.

These are some of the ones I can remember, and name. There are some pairings out there though that make me worry for the future of the human race. An example of this, is when I was borwsing fanfiction, i found a zelda fanfic where the pairing was LinkXEpona. No lie. It said, right in the summery, that the pairing was LinkXEpona (there was a linkXMorpha one to) . These kinds of pairings, just make me cringe. (and worry about the future of the human race)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm
My favorite almostcanonbutnotquitethere are

Soubi x Ritsuka- I swear to God this is canon. And if ya don like it well tough.

Tsuzuki x Hisoka- Such a sweet relationship!

Riku x Sora- c'mon people. Sora cried when he saw Riku again! Did he cry for Kairi? I don't think so.

Axel x Roxus- This, this just warms my heart!

Kurogane x Fai- People. Kurogane wouldn't give his arm for just anyone

Fuuma x Kamui- Okay, you have to love this.

Seishiro x Subaru- Waaaay to close to not be canon. Plus in Tokyo Babylon(sp?) they're fricken' engaged! If I remember right at least.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:05 pm
Ahhh...
Canon would have to be:
Youji and Natsuo from Loveless (I think.)
Chihaya and Kagetsuya from Earthian
Jiko and Shikai from the Schism webcomic (I'm fairly sure it's canon. If it isn't, it's a crime.)

Oh-so-not-quite-but-I-wish-it-was-so:
Kurogane and Fai (Tsubasa REservoir Chronicle): What with the newest chapters, and the supreme fanservice crack that is Horitsuba Gakuen, this pairing ran off with my heart and I actually drew art for it. OTP, steadily for eight months now.
Daisuke and Satoshi (DNAngel): I'd say this is fairly slashy.
Mello and Matt (Death Note): Really, do you expect Mello would say sorry about anything to do with anyone else, regardless of how late?
Ohh, and how could I forget Crowley/Aziraphale from Good Omens?
Mm, onesided Fool/Fitz from the Farseer books...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:35 pm
When it comes to CANON pairings I would have to say:

Dee and Ryo from FAKE
and
Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation

I emphasize Canon becase much of the posts I have seen in this thread are fanon couples with people tacking things on trying to convince the rest of the fandom that it is indeed canon. Sorry people, it doesn't work that way. Unless the creator officially makes them say "I love you," or has them kiss or something... it's just strongly hinted fanon.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

aquaflame64

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 am
TrainxCreed Black Cat Creed just keeps hinting that something went on between them until that witch Saya placed a spell on him. crying

NearxMello it is hinted at.

RitsukaxSoubi

RikuxSora and AxelxRoxas is Canon to me because it was hinted at so strongly.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff