Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Just another story about a girl and a boy (RinxGumo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:19 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin scratched her arm a little. She honestly didn't want to go home yet. She wanted to continue talking with this boy. All well...
"If you want," Rin smiled. It didn't matter either way, but if he did walk her home, then that would mean they would have more time to talk. And for some reason, he already trusts him. Well not trust trust but still.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm
TkieSai

Gumo smiled and stood up. "Then I'll go pay and we'll be on our way." Gumo went over to the front counter so he could pay for the food and drinks the both of them got.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm
x Ultamania x

((Sorry for taking so long;3; I didn't see you post.))

"Wait what? Y-you don't have to pay for me!" Rin tried to protest, but it was too late, Gumo was already at the counter.
Rin pushed some of her hair out of her face before standing up and walking towards the door, waiting for Gumo to finish. She was now thinking of a way to pay Gumo back for paying. Gumo doesn't seem the type to accept money so she has to think of something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm
TkieSai

(Tis okay ^^)

Gumo paid the with cash, but the only money he had on him, was a one hundred dollar bill. It was hard to break, so when he handed it to the cashier, he looked a little worried that he had to break it. "You can keep the change." Gumo said softly, not wanting Rin to hear.
The cashier gave him another questionable look before nodding and putting the bill in the register. After he did that, Gumo went back over to Rin. "Okay, let's get going." He said with a warm smile.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 pm
x Ultamania x

(( ;w; ))

Completely unaware of the big cash buck that Gumo just gave the cashier, she smiled at the other when he came up to her.
"Okay," she chimed. She turned to the door, opened it, and left the small cafĂ©, now leading the green haired boy she just met today to her apartment building.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm
TkieSai

( confused )

Gumo followed after the girl, a little relieved that she didn't seem to notice the big bill he just paid. That's good. However he was now worrying about his makeshift disguise. He really hoped that his glasses and hats would fool people. It seemed to fool Rin, but maybe she just didn't really pay close attention?
"So Rin, what's your family like? Mind telling me?" Gumo asked.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 am
x Ultamania x

((??))

"My family?" Rin asked, looking back at her new friend. "Well, my mother is super kind and hard working and loves to cook. I have two brothers and a sister. I'm the oldest," she said proudly. "My one brother and sister, Rinto and Lenka; are five years old. They start kindergarten next spring! And my other brother, Len..." she paused for a moment before smiling brightly at the greenette. "He got a scholarship at a fancy music school! He is super talented!" One could see how proud Rin was of her brother in her eyes, but there was also a small hint of loneliness in those eyes as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 pm
TkieSai

(Nothing lol)

Gumo looked at Rin and saw that loneliness but thought it was too early to ask about it. "Really? That's great, it kind of reminds me of my sister." Gumo smiled.
Like Rin, he had an older sibling. Gumi. She was 3 years older than him and she was studying abroad in England. She sent him letters and postcards from time to time, but Gumo still missed her. She was the only one he ever confided in.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm
x Ultamania x

((If you say so:3))

Rin looked at Gumo again.
"Your sister?" She questioned. "What is she like?"

((ShortXP))  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 am
TkieSai

'Well..." Gumo started, he looked down at the ground. "She's really smart. She got perfect grades in school and to top it all off, she learned 3 different languages. She was so smart that she got a scholarship to this fancy university in England so that's where she is now."
Gumo looked at Rin and smiled. "She calls or e-mails me every now again, but she gets busy with school often that sometimes I won't hear from her for weeks."  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:17 pm
x Ultamania x
TkieSai

'Well..." Gumo started, he looked down at the ground. "She's really smart. She got perfect grades in school and to top it all off, she learned 3 different languages. She was so smart that she got a scholarship to this fancy university in England so that's where she is now."
Gumo looked at Rin and smiled. "She calls or e-mails me every now again, but she gets busy with school often that sometimes I won't hear from her for weeks."

"wow," Rin said in thought out loud. She is that smart? Now the blonde girl feels a little inferior. Her brother and Gumo's sister are amazing people as is and she doesn't even know yet how amazing Gumo is. Rin is just a normal girl, less than normal compared to those already said.
"That's so cool!" She smiled. "It is sad that you don't get to talk to a lot though." Rin knows all about that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 am
TkieSai

Gumo nodded. "Yeah, I worry sometimes when she doesn't contact me... But I know she's fine and she's having a great time in England so it puts my mind at ease."  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 pm
x Ultamania x

"Right?" Rin said as they approached Rin's building. They walked up to the entrance and Rin stopped.
well, this is my building," She informed with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 am
TkieSai

Gumo nodded. "Oh alright... Well it was great talking to you. Thank you so much for finding my phone." He smiled graciously. "Maybe we can talk again sometime? If that's alright with you?"  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:00 pm
x Ultamania x
TkieSai

Gumo nodded. "Oh alright... Well it was great talking to you. Thank you so much for finding my phone." He smiled graciously. "Maybe we can talk again sometime? If that's alright with you?"

"Like wise," Rin smiled. "Oh, no problem," she didn't even mean to find the phone. It was just there, but so far she is glad she did find it.
"Sure! That is perfectly fine. I'm always free after school."  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces