Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:06 pm

[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
I know. whee

Great! Now I have to draw Kouji in a wedding dress! Thanks so much! xd

*skips off to draw*

Kouji...in wedding dress... Oh the hilarity xd

Ooh ooh! now I have to draw Ikumi and Stien in wedding dresses too! XD yay!

Stein + Wedding Dress = One nasty mental image. XD

Ikumi'd prolly make it work, though. 'Cause he's that slashable. cool

*points to siggy* I have now dubbed the pairing Yuki/Kouji as AIBACEST! WHOO, YEAH BABY! *dances, followed by a few pelvic thrusts*

I bet I could make it look pretty...X3

Of course he could make it work. Ikumi makes everything work X3

XD thats awsome! Aibacest...has a nice ring to it xd (not so much as Ikaricest though... hehehe...I should draw Ikaricest fanart and scare everyone xd )
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:16 am

Ooooh, lemme guess... NGE, right? Shinji Ikari? GO KAOSHIN!

Still, Aibacest sounds really, really cool. Better than Elricest, anyway. *gets steamrolled by fangirls*

Actually, I think a crossdressing Ikumi'd work. Now all we need is for a few characters to nosebleed and it'd be fanart! x3

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:11 pm

Yeah XD try imagining Shinji in that kinda relationship with his father... as if he didnt have enough father issues already...Oo
When you think about it, Gendo makes a pretty cool pimp. he's already slept with, like every girl who works close to him save for Rei (though the whole watching her float naket in a giant phallic tube thing is pretty suspiciousOo) why not just throw Shinji in there as well? XD (ooh and Kaworu! O__o for extra weirdness!)

Elricest? how does that work of Al is, like, a robot? XD (personally I'm more of an EdxRoy person myself anyway xD)

That would just be awsome XD *imagines the entire male cast of IR nosebleeding over a crossdressing Ikumi* rofl
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:13 am

Except Yuki. 'Cause YukiIkumi is the *ONLY* pairing I resent in Infinite Ryvius. The others are cool with me. x3

Yes, even IkuKoz... *twitch*

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:04 pm

O.o Really? why? I always thought it was kinda neat. But then, I think almost all pairings are neat X) Hell if I gave you a list of all the pairings I supported, I bet every character would have at least three other people I'd paired them with O_o

like Ryuchi for example, I think by now I've paired him with... oh I'd say four other members of the Gravitation cast. And Shuichi, who is one of them, I'd say about five XD
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:30 pm

I still don't know why I don't like YukiIku. x_x It just squicked me the wrong way, still think it had to do with their personalities clashing and no real shounen-ai hintings (or things that could be taken as hintings) in the series. Yet when I go to Japanese fansites, I see YukiIku. x_x

Still... GO AIBACEST! heart

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:13 am

I dunno... They had a little... perhaps not so much as they had with Kouji (strange how Kouji does that to people o__O)

xd I think the clash is what makes it so popular. people seem to like the whole 'clashing personalities' thing (hell the billions of SasuNaru fans should be proof enough of that XD) Still, amusing as it may be, StienxIkumi will always be my ultimate love heart
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:32 pm

Meh, when it's those two that clash, I just saw that Yuki reacted better with Kouji or Blue. With YukiIku, it was all really one-sided hints. x_x

OHMIGOSH! I DREW KOUJI AS VAMPIRE FOR MY FANFIC! <3 It's a second IR one I thought up, where Yuki and Ikumi are vampire hunters in this 1800's city and Kouji and Blue are the last surviving vampires of their clan, and are in an arranged marriage to bring the vampires back. <3 It's still in the works, probably won't be finished for a while.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:52 pm

One-sided hints are fun because one-sided-unrequited-love angst is fun X) Half the pairings I love are because they make for great unrequited love angst whee

xd Kouji...as a vampire...*falls over laughing* God... I'd love to see that... Blue I could see, I mean he's probably willing to do anything to stay alive (Hell I could almost see him enjoying it) but Kouji? Kouji? xd

Ikumi as a vampire hunter I could understand, it fits in well with his whole "I must protect EVERYONE" thing X) Yuki... well he could work anywhere. It sounds really neat biggrin I cant wait to read :3
Ooh but you should throw Fina in there. She'd make a really cool freaky vampire (or better yet a freaky vampire-hunter-priestess thing O__o "We must purge the world of evil! the holy mother demands it! we are on the path to rightousness!"*insane laugh* XD) Ooh ooh and Stien! he could be a vampire too! razz
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:37 pm

I drew up their character designs last night, AND I FREAKING LOVE HOW I DREW IKUMI. ;.; Shows skin, mind you, BUT IT'S SEXY~~ <3333

But yeah, Kouji's forcefully engaged to Blue, and really doesn't want to be a vampire at all. When Ikumi goes to kill him, he starts smiling and thanking him, then Ikumi gets all freaked out. And of course, he starts taking pity on him, and then later on they fall for each other. <3 Is very sweet, actually.

BlueYuki is gonna get really angsty later on. >__< *rolls around* I think I updated the fanfic, not sure.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:09 am

Aaaah, the regretfull vampire. It all makes perfect sense now X)

You know, that actually sounds really awsome. I sometimes get a bit suspicious with AU's that completely ignore the origional storyline (when I invent AU's its more just to screw things up with it XD) but that sounds really cool smile but there ARE vampires in it (and vampires make EVERYTHING cool X3) and the storyline just sounds awsome biggrin

Oohhh... Sexy Ikumi heart I must see this X)
I drew Ikumi in weird girl clothes the other day (inspired by our earlier conversation about crosdressing IR chracters xD) whee

by the way, your new sig is cute XD
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:24 pm

Ouran High School Host Club is a great wacky series, and it has twincest yaoi in it to boot. <3

But yersh, the entire plot to the story I'm trying to keep with the original as much as I can - with their pasts and so forth. Ikumi had his sister killed (minus the incest) by vampires, and so he becomes a slayer to take revenge on them. Yuki simply is repressing his vampire bloodline, and ends up finding out later in the series that he's Kouji's younger brother. x3 It's coming along now, finally got the balls to start the fanfic - but not post it yet.

Ooooh! Ikumi + Crossdressing = LOVE. <3 He'd probably do it too if he was paid enough. xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:41 pm

Oooh...twincest 3nodding neat. I'd consider buying that where not for my family (I'm not usre how they'd react to my having something with twincest yaoi in it XD)

Thats neat :3 though I imagine with Ikumi it would probably be less driven by revenge and more just wanting people to be safe. At least, thats the way I see it... an I'm not good at reading into personalities very well O__o
I cant wait to read it, it sounds awsome biggrin

... xd You know Ryoga, almost everything you say seems to provide some kind of amusing imagery... Now I must go find a pen so I can drawBlue paying Ikumi to crossdress XD

And I'm really sorry for just dissapearing like that. Schools a bugger >.< plus my brother took my compute and my mum is really conservative with hers ;_;
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:09 pm

I give people imagery? =O Sweet monkeys!

Ooo, if you do, make Aires say something like "On Kouji's behalf, crossdress as Chi from Chobits." XD I'de crack at that.

But nevertheless, Ikumi's driven on revenge for his sister so he can protect everyone. But he changes when he meets Kouji, sort of develops some kind of self-respect for him because he truly just wants to be normal.

Gheee, if you check the IR picture-posting thread, I uploaded my Ikumi picture on there! <3

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:26 pm

xd Thats an awsome idea! heart I can already see how it would look... You should be my muse X) Oh god and now my minds thought up an entire comic page... You're muse-like powers are something to be awed X3

Wow...Its really neat :O I love the expression you got on his face. You dont see Ikumi with that broody look often smile (and extra points for making his hair look right XD I cant get Ikumi's hair to look right *cries)
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games