Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Leucothea
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: What, and ruin the fun!? Bring 'em on! Well, unless they result in death... broken bones would probably suck too. So I'd avoid those.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: Well, I've got two great kids -- so I'd say extremely lucky!

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: Um, if there is, no one's ever told me. Why? Is there? Can you tell me? C'mon, at least a hint?  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:55 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: Here
Give me the best riddle you know: I fell from the light into darkness. I reach towards the light. All of my life, I'll reach towards the light.

Give the answer and explain why it means that: It's a seed. It falls from the tree to the dark ground and for as long as it lives, it will grow towards the sun.

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: I like how the answer is not readily apparent and how it could have more than one meaning, like it could mean us instead of a seed.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Risti
Link to Teepee: [X]
Give me the best riddle you know:
There are two paths before you. One path means safety and easy travelling, the other results in certain death. There are two guards standing before you guarding the paths: one guard always lies; the other always tells the truth. Of course, you don’t know their identities. You can ask only one question to save your life. What should you ask?

Give the answer and explain why it means that:
Turn to one guard and ask, "If I were to ask the other guard which path leads to safety, what would he say?"

If you ask the guard who always tells the truth, he would tell you the other guard would point you to the door of death.

If you ask the guard who always lies, he would tell you the opposite door of the truth-telling guard and point you to the door of death. So either way, both guards point you to the door of death and you know to choose the other one.

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?:
It is a test of logic and knowing what to ask and how to ask it. You must realize that the truth of a lie is a lie, and the lie of the truth is a lie. When both of the lies and/or truths sync, one can see the true path.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Elune
Link to Teepee: [x]
Give me the best riddle you know: "Ahhh, but is not life the greatest riddle anyone may know?"

Give the answer and explain why it means that: "There is no one answer to this riddle, though many spend their life seeking it's answer. For myself, family is the answer to the riddle of life. I find purpose through them."

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "Without life, or the will to figure out it's riddle, there is only loneliness, or death."  

Lunadriel

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Dash Cocksure
Link to Teepee: xoxo
Give me the best riddle you know: "I think this is a stupid question. Why would I care about riddles when I can be out running and having fun! Riddles make me use too much brainpower."

Give the answer and explain why it means that: "The answer is fish. Because fish. I don't know! Why are you still taking up my time with this riddle thing?!"

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "Someone other than me makes the best, most intelligent riddle. Maybe you should go and ask them. Geez. What do you think I am, a super genius? I don't have time for anything this boring; now please excuse me while I go be AWESOME and chase some butterflies."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 am
Owner's Name: Prince Corbin
Participating Soquili: Ronin
Link to Teepee: teepee
"If it takes seven stallions, seven days, to dig seven holes, how long does it take one stallion to dig half a hole?"

"You can’t dig half a hole, everything you dig is a hole..."
"I think it explains itself."

"The best ones are the ones that make you laugh. Whether they are intelligent or not... the most intelligent ones are the ones that have a discernible answer..if only you think about it long enough."  

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 am
Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Dayunsi
I go round and round,
I get thin and fat,
I swallow up people,
But they come back.

I go down and down,
I am very dark,
As black as black,
At the very heart.

Give the answer and explain why it means that: "You'll find that it's a cavern network when you think about it." Dayunsi chuckled lightly. "Much like a forest path, the way through a mountain can be both wide at some points and very narrow in others. I especially like this riddle as I can change sizes which is a great boon to traveling through tunnels and caverns. The rest of the riddle follows suite"

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "It may not be one of the best, but it is one of my favorites. I feel, any good riddle that gets you to think is an intelligent one." The flutter shook out his mane, "There are other riddles that are just for fun which are nice for the foals but it's the ones that are difficult to answer which are the better ones."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:22 pm

"Cause I know your out there. and your looking for me
It's a crazy idea that,
You were made perfectly, for me, You'll see...
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Cenimatic, and dramatic, with that perfect ending..."

Owner's Name:S u r f for L o v e
Participating Soquili: Harper
Link to Teepee:LehTeePee
What is neither white nor black, y-yet covered in both.... /smiles innocently

Give the answer and explain why it means that: /shakes mane a bit with a slightly more confident smile
"W-well...a Zebra Soq Ofcourse!!! because to ask if one is white or black is, is silly, they are simply b-both!"

"It isn't the best... n-nor most intelligent. But at the moment it is all I can come up w-with!" /his ears lower in a slight sign of defeat. but his bright eye's remain hopeful. "I do hope you still e-enjoyed it though!"

"It's not like the movies,
but thats how it should be.
When he's the one you'll come undone.
And your world will stop spinning, and it's just the beginning..." -Katy Perry

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:40 am
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Nimue
Link to Teepee: Here
Give me the best riddle you know: Nimue tilts her head, vacant eyes watching with a twisted smile. "What falls, but does not break, and what breaks but does not fall?"

Give the answer and explain why it means that: The Mare muses, twitching her wings. "Well that's simple...the Night falls, and the day breaks. Its something we see every day...silly, silly, silly!"

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "It is something so plain, so obvious...we overthink, even the smartest can be blind to what is before our very eyes..."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm
Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Chane
Link to Teepee: here
"How can a travel pack be empty yet still have something in it?"

"If it has a hole!" a grin spreads across his face. "Because the hole is in the fabric!"

He frowns, "That's, um... really just the only riddle I know. They're not exactly my favroite things."  

one over three

Feline Cat

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:18 pm
Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: [Aleera]
Give me the best riddle you know: "The more take, the more you leave behind. What is it?"

Give the answer and explain why it means that: "Hoofprints~ Though the wording does not specifically mention movement or the act of stepping forwards, this riddle can be logically proven. By taking, you cover ground and leave your hoofprints behind~"

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "Riddles are matters of intellect and how well one reads between the lines. Life, in fact, is a giant riddle. The best riddles, therefore, are ones you have to read between the lines--they may be obscurely worded to provoke thought and conversation, agreement and disagreement with new or old faces."  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 pm
Owner's Name: Thamin
Participating Soquili: Azzan
Link to Teepee: Link
Colorless eyes blinked behind navy bangs. "What..." He paused, looking extremely confused and lost, disoriented as if he had no clue where he was, what he was doing, or what he was being asked. "What is a riddle?"

He nodded slowly, thinking as his eyes became less distant, as if he was beginning to focus. "So.... A riddle requires an answer. But obviously a riddle is not a question... But it would have to be to need an answer. Hmm..." He begins to ponder more.

All of a sudden, as if he had had an Epiphany, he jumped with a smile. "A riddle is like a square. A square is a Rectangle, but a rectangle does not have to be a Square." The smile began to grow more crazed as he continued to explain the completely unrelated answer to the initial question. "A riddle is a question, but a question does not have to be a riddle." A mad cackle escaped his maw before he turned and began to wander off.

Thamin

Lonely Member

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Give me the best riddle you know: "What is small during the morning, large and green during the day, and crispy brown during the night?"

Give the answer and explain why it means that: "Grass! It begins as a small seed, growing to grass, and would die off."

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "It's about food."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:51 pm
Owner's Name: II--Gen3sis--II
Participating Soquili: Proserpine
She flicks her tail in annoyance. A scowl upon her maw as she looks up from her recently deceased meal.

"I do not deal in riddles fool. Riddles are for the weak minded who have nothing better to do with themselves. It's much more," she tips her head side to side in thought, "enlightening to keep things straight to the point. My prey isn't alive long enough to play such petty games anyway. And besides, it's not fitting for a mare to play with her food. Now leave me before I make you my newest notch in my tree post!"

Proserpine growls in annoyance and with a very indiscreet role of her eyes she continues onward with her answer.

"It means get out of my face mortal! How simple of an answer can I make it?! Death would seem quite becoming of you right now. And I bet Diabolus would love to have a new throw rug in his lair. Care to spruce it up?"

Her eyes flash and her wings flap in warning, her voice low as she begins to prowl towards you, teeth bared.

"No riddle is intelligent fool. You foul, loathsome, weak little thing. Now its time to play. You have two seconds to run before my teeth sink into your petty, disgusting flesh."

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:25 pm
Owner's Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Participating Soquili: Fergus
Link to Teepee: TP
Give me the best riddle you know: Why did the Soquili go over the mountain?
Give the answer and explain why it means that: He couldn't go under it.
it is funny because you cant go under a mountain :0

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: I don't but it is the best one I know!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff