Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 pm
Gakupo took his fist and slammed it across Luki's face with so much force it knocked him over. "How many times must I say it, damnit?! I only love Luka. Luka is my only love. And I've never cheated on her, so shut up."

Aoi blushed more. "I... love you ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Luki slamed onto the ground but her quickly got back up. " Bastered!" He snapped as he punched him back, almost just as hard, not enough to make him fall over. " Your just saying that!" Luka was still holding onto Gakupo's hand and even if she let go his hand were still tightly around hers.

Shinzo smiled and started to kiss Aoi's neck softly.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:18 pm
Gakupo punched him again. "I love Luka, she's my everything!"

Aoi held in his moans and closed his eyes.

(( Gonna go to sleep, night ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm
" 'My everything'? Who the hell even say's that!?" Luki asked before round house kicked him, hard enough to knock him over and Luka. Luka screamed a little as she went down with him.

Shinzo kissed Aoi's neck for a bit before removeing a hand from Aoi's kimono and turned Aoi's head to face him and kissed him deeply from behind.

( Alright. Nighty-night! emotion_zzz )  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 am
Gakupo fell on his back and caught Luka so she would land on top of him. "Are you okay?" He asked Luka in concern, ignoring Luki's existence.

Aoi kissed him back tenderly as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 am
" Yeah im fine...But what about you?" Luka asked as she got up and helped Gakupo up. Luki glared at Gakupo then through another punsh at him the moment he was up.

Shinzo held Aoi tightly as he kissed Aoi deeply.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:07 pm
Gakupo let go of Luka's hand so she wouldn't fall down again. Gakupo was tired of Luki already. He grabbed Luki by his shirt collar and lifted him off the ground. He literally threw Luki backwards into a bunch of sports equipment.

Aoi turned around so he could kiss Shinzo better. He wrapped his arms around Shinzo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm
" Would you two knock it off already!!!" Luka snapped at them. " I am sick and tiered of men fighting over me like im some toy!" She snapped. Luki got up and rubbed his head.

Shinzo smiled to himself when Aoi's hands went around him and Shinzo's tongue sliped into Aoi's.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:38 am
Gakupo looked back at Luka then at Luki. He backed away from Luki slowly and turned around. "Let's go..."

Aoi moaned into the kiss and swirled his tongue around Shinzo's.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 am
Luka nodded and walked past Gakupo and walked out of the gym.

Shinzo backed up into the wall, still kissing Aoi as he sunk down to the floor with him.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 pm
Gakupo gave Luki one last glance before following Luka out of the gym.

Aoi barely noticed they were now on the floor. He kept kissing Shinzo deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:13 pm
( *Hugs* Teto!)

Once Luka and Gakupo were out of the gym and in the hall, Luka turned around and slapped him. "You idiot!!! Why did you do that!? Why did you have to be the one who start's the brawls!?"

Shinzo pulled ogg Aoi's top part of his kimono a little as he kept kissing him.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 pm
( *hugs back* Tokyo! biggrin Why are hugging? XD )

Gakupo put his hand on his cheek where he was slapped. He could still feel the sting. "Luki did something to you, didn't he? He tried to come on to you."

Aoi felt Shinzo pulling on his clothes. He just let him and kept kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm
( Because I need one)

Luka blushed alot and looked down. "D-Dont be stupid! What make's you thing that!? Dont change the subject!"

Shinzo stoped kissing him for a moment the pressed hes lips between Aoi's collar bone and neck.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 pm
(What's wrong?)

"Do you want to know why?" Gakupo asked, making no eye contact. "Do you want to know why I beat up anyone who hits on you or anyone who tries to touch you or anyone who will steal you from me? Because I am scared to death of loosing you again."

Aoi moaned a bit when Shinzo kissed his neck.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff