Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 pm
Somehow managing to let go he looked at Yuki, thinking about how he felt. "Ummm...not like I'm dieing? I don't know." He said unable to form words, but there was one thing, "I do though feel sleepy but not sleepy..." He said not moving away from his friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 pm
"Just relax and fall asleep if you want. I'll be right here."

He kept holding him and rubbing his back.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Avi looked at his friend who saved him closing his eyes, "Yuki...thanks...I would only have made it for about two more days..." he murmered as his breathing became steady his body going limp with sleep. Two days turned into lifetimes...he was happy but at the same time saddened because there were so many people who deserved this opportunity...not saying everyone should become a vamp but maybe a miracle a small miracle to prolong one's life...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm
Yuki smiled watching Avi sleep. For once he wasn't worried about lossing his best friend. He knew Avi was going to be fine for once. He closed his eyes. Now he knew Avi was goin to be fine.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 am
When Avi woke up it was still night but his throat was dry, looking at Yuki he couldn't tell if he was asleep or not as he climbed out of his arms going down to the kitchen for a glass of water. As he drunk it, it seemed to only make him more thirsty. Sighing, he looked in the fridge but again he only got more thirsty. Inwardly groaning he heard a noise behind him only to see it was his cat Binx. Eyeing the black feline, Avi walked to the cat from the outside Avi looked like predator hunting. Reaching out he tried to capture said cat only for it scratch him and run away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 am
Yuki got up and followed Avi down. He handed a bag of blood to him.

"Here drink this and then you can say bye to your parents."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 pm
Avi looked at Yuki then at the pouch taking it. Ripping it open he drank it to the last drop whipping his mouth with the back of his hand he licked the access off. "Thank you" he smiled as he nodded. He didn't like leaving his parents but he almost attacked his cat what I'd he attacked his family? "Should I bring anything?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm
"Whatever you want to bring with you."

He hugged Avi.

"I'm glad you're fine now."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Avi smiled as he hugged his friend, "Thankyou for saving me." He said as he walked back to his room gathering clothes, pictures, and a few other things. Feeling something brush against his leg he saw Binx sit up on his desk. Walking over his beloved cat, Avi pet the felines head, " Bye Binx." He said slinging his bag over the shoulder, Avi walk to his parents room knocking before walking in.

Vaära and Xiel looked over when Avi knocked on the door entering the room. Vaära felt tears in her eyes as she looked at her son wrapping her arms around her baby practically smothering him in kisses. Xiel gave a sad smile as he hugged his son, " Be good kiddo. And don't cause Yuki too much trouble anymore." He said as he let the boy go pulling his wife off.

Avi had a hard time controlling himself, but he couldn't help but tear up a bit as he hugged his parents. Avi was very glad he told his parents about this it was. Much easier, so much easier with them knowing. " I will dad." He said his voice choking on tears. Letting his parents go he willed his eyes trying to smile, "I'll come back soon I promise." He said as he walked to the door his parents following.

With Xiel and Vaära following the boys to the door she tried to compose herself, "Be good you two and don't forget to come back and Avi check in with us and let us know how everything is going." She said walking over to Yuki hugging the boy tightly. "Yuki, Thankyou for giving Avi this another chance at life and for staying with him. It means a lot to us, and tell your parents thankyou. And don't forget that this will always be your second home." She said to ing the boy a kiss on the cheek much like she did to Avi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:27 pm
Yuki hugged Vaara back. "I know. And me and Avi will be back of course. I'm glad that he wanted to tell you two so that he can still be in your lives." Yuki smiled and wrapped an arm around Avi's shoulders."And it was no problem changing him. I didn't want to live without him."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Avi smiled as he opened the door, walking out and waving to his parents as he walked out with Yuki, and arm around his waist keeping close to him. The more time Aki spent outside, he felt as if he was electrified and jittery. Avi actually felt great, not tired, exhausted, worried but truly excited that he didn't have to worry about anything. However, his senses were heightened and left a strange feeling and he made sure to keep close to Yuki, since Avi wasn't sure what would happen should be leave his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 pm
"Are you still hungry?"

He started walking with him to his house.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm
"No...everything just feels different..." He said as he walked to Yuki's house as they got closer Avi realized he never met the other parents before...and that made him nervous especially since Avi was one to make sure others were happy before himself and he didn't like being disliked. What if Yuki's parents didn't like him? Oh great now he was working himself into a mental panic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 pm
"Avi don't worry. My parents already know about you and they love you. We are best friends after all. Plus there's nothing about you not to like." He opened the door to his house. "Mom dad I'm home and Avi's here."

Yuki's parents came out and hugged them both. "Well welcome to the family." His mom said. "Yuki's told us so much about you already."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 am
"Alright..." He said following Yuki inside the house where he was met with a hug from two beautiful people, Avi being the type of friendly open person he was hugged them back smiling "Thankyou for allowing me to stay." He said blushing when the woman mentioned Yuki talked about him curious as too what his friend said about the male.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff