Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Standsspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, that bludger looks like it hurt...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy frowned at the interaction between the older girl and the two blondes. She knew Jer was adopted, of course, and that he had a sort of large adoptive family, although she had no idea exactly how large... but apparently he'd lost someone? She sat down next to him, staring at his defeated posture. This wasn't like Jer... but she guessed she'd never seen him when he'd been in this position. She laid her head on his arm and snaked her own around his waist, hugging him. "You know you can talk about it, if you need to, right?" She knew she'd been a bit snappy with him this year, getting annoyed over every little thing and such (although she had no idea why and was chalking it up to being a moody teenager), but he was still her best friend. She cared about him... and she didn't want him to be hurting. Ever. Over anything. And if something happened that he couldn't help but be hurt by, she wanted to at least be there for him until it got better.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Wearing:Support for my House]

I had made my promise to support Gryffindor from the stands... I may be and not be a lot of things but I am a man-well person-of my word at the very least

Gryffindor had managed to win its second game as well as its first, but then again Hufflepuff had been struck by the bad luck of not even having its captain show up and then later to find he had committed suicide. She never understood the logic of just giving up like that, but then again she was hardheaded to a fault, and she never had the misfortune of meeting tragedy really.

Ronna took a seat in the middle of the stands, not really expecting to be joined by any fellow students, but hoping to watch a good game and cheer her house on to victory. Ravenclaw was probably the biggest rival at the moment, even though it lost some of its upperclassmen the year before. She leaned forward and put on a supportive smile as she watched various players come onto the field from both teams.

User Image

{OCC: Feel free to interact}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Just as she had done during the last Gryffindor game, Rosabella avoided Alexandria all morning and arrived early. Hiding from the second year during the games was really annoying, and so was having deathly glares thrown towards her during quidditch practices. Maybe next year, she just wouldn't try out for the team. After all, the only reason why she had wanted to try out in the first place was to prove that she was just as good a player as Alex, if not better. Becoming reserve showed the older girl that they were on the same level, and that "mudbloods" could be just as successful as purebloods.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands (Gyffindor vs. Ravenclaw)

David had come to the game ready to play if needed. Like this year was good for they didn't need him but that wasn't why he was worried. Watching the seekers like he always did Shayna was one of those seekers today. He was hoping she did well even if it was against his own house. Though today it seemed not to be her day because she got hit by a bludger and then another and another until she was out of the game.

David cringed every time she was hit. It bothered him that they were targeting her so badly. When she hit the ground however he stood up from his seat in the stands and leaned over the side to see. "Shayna!" David cried in panic. Was she okay? Would she be alright? David didn't like this one bit but there was nothing he could do until the game was over...

Moment's later Rick took over as seeker and managed to caught the snitch for the Ravenclaw team. It sucked Gryffindor lost but at this point he didn't care all he cared about was Shayna.

With: The rest of the student body

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
                                              If I told you what I was,
                                              Would you turn your back on me?
                                              And if I seem dangerous,
                                              Would you be scared?

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S͖̳̭̑͗̕e͖͇̭̔̋͝v̢̠̲̓͐̆e͚̘̰̽̃̏n̯̖̪̓͑͗t̝͙̘̉͆̔h͚̫͖̒̀̕ ͇̟̺͐̂̑Ȳ̟̜̬̋͝e̯̖̰͐̀͒å̧͍̌͠ͅr̲̰̻̐̇̕ || D̘͚͙̈́̑̄a̡̫̐͊͋ͅr̨͍͉͊̈́̇k̯̹̙̊̐͆ ̼͖̩͌̊͠D̰̤̺͆͑͠ī̫̲̩̈̂s̝̮̩̐́͠ĉ̡̯̹̈́̾į̜̥̋̋̇p̞͖̘̿̔̒l͇̪̼̀̑͝è͔͖̻̈́̚

════════════════════════

Virgil sat in the stands, his red eyes observing the match below. He was honestly conflicted that Jaslyn had spotted the snitch, not because of the fact that he wanted the mutt to lose, but something else was causing it. And you know exactly what that is, don't you? You won't let me out fully, but I'm still here, and you can't deny you're enjoying her success. He shoved those thoughts down, annoyed that he hadn't found a way to shut it up yet. Damn Whitethorne. It had started showing up because of her. Her and her meddling around in his mind. His fists clenched, and he started tapping the side of his head, trying to force it back into place. You can't get rid of me that easily, I was here first. You're only here because of her. Virgil's teeth clenched. No, he was not going to submit to that thing's demands that he vacate his own mind. He was the dominant one, not it. It could rot in hell for all he cared. His mouth drew into a fine line, not liking the argument inside his own mind. It's not your mind!

════════════════════════

Thinking: Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!
                                              OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I get the feeling just because
                                              Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                              That this problem lies in me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:00 pm
                  User Image

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕃𝕋 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕙 // 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥
                  CURRENTLY // singlespace
                  CURRENTLY // Looking Relaxed in Locationspaces
                  CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
                  CURRENTLY FEELING // spacespa
                  CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

CURRENTLY // singlespace
                  CURRENTLY // Looking Quiet in Locationspaces
                  CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
                  CURRENTLY FEELING // spacespa
                  CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth felt a bit odd as he made his way up into the Quidditch stands for the game. First of all, he wasn't very familiar with Quidditch (they played a slightly different game in the States, after all). Secondly, he'd never been to Hogwarts before, having gone to a completely different school in a completely different country. The combination was making him feel rather odd. It was made worse by his younger brother, Elliott, who was grumbling under his breath about stupid sports and how he didn't want to be here and all manner of other things. Kenneth loved the kid, he really did, but he needed to get out more. It wasn't good for a child to stay cooped up inside all the time like he seemed determined to do. He'd originally planned to come to the game alone, but on his way out he'd realized it would probably do Elliott some good to get out of the house, and had insisted the kid get dressed and ready to go, right then. He'd also forbidden him from bringing a book, which Elliott was convinced was a form of torture. He'd stated as much several times over the last few minutes. Kenneth was choosing to ignore him, of course. He led the younger boy up to the top of the stands and took a seat, eyes immediately straying to the field, trying to locate Verily. Thankfully, she was the only redhead in blue, so it wasn't overly difficult. Almost as soon as he spotted her, though, she failed an attempt at hitting a Bludger. The iron ball slammed into her shoulder, and he winced. Elliott's eyes followed his older brother's, and he frowned. "That's her, right? Your friend?" he asked, and Kenneth nodded. "Yeah. Verily. I can't believe she plays Beater; seems too timid to make a habit outta knocking iron balls at people," he said, eyes amused, but concerned. She was already hurt... and she seemed too delicate for this. He was sort of impressed with the fact that she'd been putting up with this for years now, but... he didn't like that she was getting beat up by an enchanted ball. Or that other people would be trying to purposefully aim said ball at her. He had mixed feelings about this whole thing, really.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands : Students vs. Professors

Despite graduating last year Chloe couldn't resist coming back to Hogwarts to see the game. She wanted to cheer on her brother he was playing Seeker on the student team. David hadn't been himself and since last year the two hadn't talked. As such Chloe just decided to come and show support regardless of how he felt about it. Besides no where did they say the game was closed to just the school. In any case she was a past student so fair was fair.

Luckily Chloe didn't have to work that day unlike her mom and her dad who were terribly busy. Regardless the former Hufflepuff smiled knowing that she would get to see her old professors and her brother play Quidditch. Maybe she'd even see her cousin Leo and possibly Mira as well.

With: No one really

Wearing: Dressed all nice

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:01 pm
User ImageDylan Burgamy / First year / 11 / Half-blood

xxxDylan slowly made his way up do the stands with a few other random first years from his house, scratching the back of his head. This was certainly an anticipated game. For the past week, it was all he had heard about. The sport itself did interest him, especially from all the talk about it from his mother. She had been a seeker on the Gryffindor team, and had always encouraged Dylan to at least try out. He didn't dare even attempt to his first year, because, well, it's his first year and decided to just spectate. This would be a great opportunity, seeing as how students and teachers would be showing off their skills in Quidditch. He found a seat beside a few other Ravenclaws and leaned forward a bit, eagerly anticipating the game to start. Everyone else shared his enthusiasm, if the yells were anything to judge.

User Image  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 pm
Mitchell & Vann

Mira//////////////////Grace///////////////Dakota
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Slytherin////////////Ravenclaw/////////Ravenclaw

Grace had gotten into her uniform and headed for the Quidditch stands. She was joined by her cousin Dakota on the way to there. Notebook and quill in hand, Dakota took a seat with Grace in the stands. He was more or less prepared to do some writing unless a friend of his came over. Though, he would cheer on his house while he was there. Grace hoped the game would go better for Ravenclaw this time. After all, they hadn't done well against Slytherin in their last game.

Speaking of Slytherin, Mira made her way into the stands to watch her boyfriend's team take down Gryffindor. She was adorning in blue and bronze as her eyes fell upon her Ravenclaw family members. Heading over to the two the blonde took a seat next to her sister. "I see you're ready for the game." Mira said to them both. "I guess... not that you'll see me out there." Grace answered her. Dakota looked up from his writing at the sound of Mira's voice. "Yeah, I suppose so. You cheering on Ravenclaw?" Dakota questioned after Grace. "You never now, Grace." Mira answered before looking to her cousin. "As a matter of fact yes, yes I am. Do you find that hard to believe Koda?" she questioned him accenting the dah in the short form of his name.

Dakota rolled his eyes as he looked at Mira. "It's Kota not Koda..." he corrected despite it being said either way. "And no, it's not. You are dating the captain so it makes reasonable sense." he added getting a smile from Mira. "Here I thought you didn't care how it was pronounced." she said with a shrug. "Is féidir liom má deir tú é mar sin..." Dakota muttered said to himself. Luckily for him they were at a game because Mira heard him muttering in his native tongue. Grace was glad for it since she knew her sister couldn't stand it. Though what do you expect when no one in the family took the time to learn the language aside from his mum.

"I wouldn't let her bother you Kota." Grace told him. "Thanks," he said going back to his writing. "What's his problem today?" Mira questioned suddenly. Usually Dakota was in a talkative mood and a good one at that but today he just wasn't. "Maybe it's just you." Grace replied before adding more seriously. "Don't know... He's been like that all day." Dakota glanced over at them before speaking again. "Nothing’s wrong..." With that both girls dropped the subject and went back to the talking among themselves. That left Kota to return to his writing in silence.

Translation : "Is féidir liom má deir tú é mar sin..." (I do if you say it like that...)

Status'

Mira: Happily cheering on my boyfriend.
Grace: Hoping this game goes better.
Dakota: Enjoying the company sort of

Who we're with: Each other...

*Outfits in pictures

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gid had spent quiet a long time that morning making his way to the stands. He hadn't been very good at Quidditch, but he was going to cheer for someone he knew would be awesome. It took him longer than all the other teens to make it to the seats, and when he got there, he sat in the front row, breathing heavily in the chill air. Whoo. That hadn't been easy. He sat until the game started and he saw Rhys fly off after the Snitch. Yep, Rhys would do great. Gid tucked his crutches under the seat, then looked at the railing. It was just close enough, and just short enough.... With a deep breath, the boy grabbed the railing and forced himself to a stand. This, he thought, was something amazing as well. He held onto the railing, just happy to be standing free, even if only for a little while.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:59 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di finally had a team to cheer for this game, and while she wasn't waving a pennant or screaming her head off, she was decked out in blue and bronze and prepared to jump to her feet cheering profusely if need be. The Head Boy was up there cutting a path of destruction through Slytherin with bludgers, but their seeker was onto the snitch, from the looks of it. She kept a careful eye on the chasers- that was the position that typically interested her the most. If she- when she- tried out next year, she thought it'd be for that.

OOC:
Username

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori skipped into the stands once again, this time ready to cheer on her brother's and her boyfriend's houses. Armed with her pompoms and a bright smile, she found a spot to watch the game and sat down. The game began with Slytherin taking the ball. It wasn't hard to find Kyson, since he tended to hang back and watch the game unfold before taking action. He circled around before flying underneath his captain. "Good job, Kyson! Go Slytherin, go!" she exclaimed, waving her arms around, her pompoms swishing back and forth. Ravenclaw wasn't giving up without a fight, it seemed. Elijah whacked two of the Slytherin players with Bludgers soon after the game began. Ouch, that had to hurt! However, as of now, Tori figured the game was in Slytherin's favor. They had the Quaffle and Evander was racing towards what she could only imagine was the Snitch. Maybe Ravenclaw could pull a win from this, though. She wouldn't put it past them to pull a trick out of their sleeves to catch up.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

{ooc: I figured Tori and Kota could hang out and watch the game together, if you're not busy. c:}

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin Game

Dakota knew that his cousins were playing against each other today. So instead of being straight Ravenclaw like he normally was he wore two different colored bracelets, a multi colored scarf, and had two different flags. Heading up the stands he searched the crowd for somebody he knew. His eyes falling on Tori he smiled and made his way over to her. “Hello, Tori.” He said happily giving her a kiss on the cheek before looking to the field. “I see you’re cheering both teams on.” He added noting that Ravenclaw had the quaffle and the snitch… well he didn’t know where that was. “Sorry I was late, was trying to figure out what colored scarf I wanted. As it turns out, half Ravenclaw and half Slytherin colors works well together.” Dakota admitted with a smile. “So how’s everything so far for the eagles and snakes?” He asked curiously.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Tori

Wearing: Cheering on the teams

OOC: Sure I don't mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Stands with Gid
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bemused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ You crazy arse little- ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy made her way up into the stands, knowing she was a bit late for the party here, but not really caring overmuch. How much could she have possibly missed, anyway? She'd just ask someone to fill her in... First she needed to find someone to sit with, though. As if the universe had heard her thoughts (well... it probably had, it was the universe, after all), she spotted Gid almost as soon as she'd had it. The Gryffindor girl smiled widely, making her way over to her housemate. As she drew nearer, though, she realized that he... didn't have his crutches? She blinked, not sure she was actually seeing what she was. She approached him, torn between being sort of impressed that he was brave enough to stand without them and lean on the railing, and annoyed that he was taking a stupid risk. "Oi, Gid! What're you doing? Are you daft?" she asked him, though it was obvious from her expression that she wasn't really all that upset with him. He, he was a Gryffindor, after all. Stupid risk taking was kind of their thing. She was well aware that she tended to have more brain than a lot of her housemates. "Hope you've got a good grip, mate," she told him, taking a seat next to where he stood, a brow arched. "Anyway, how's the game going? Did I miss anything exciting?" She hoped she hadn't; it'd really suck if she'd not managed to see the first bit of the game because it'd started right as her study hour for Transfiguration ended, and had missed something awesome as a result. Curse her and her dedication to her schedule. But, it had to be done, after all. It kept her from having to feel guilty if she had fun and left her studies unfinished; homework hour was homework hour, the rest of her time was for her. It wasn't a perfect system, but she liked it better than not having any energy for anything fun because she'd spent it all on books and essays and spell practice.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100