Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
An Unconventional Pair (for Dante and Lovesick) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:56 am
The girl stood for a moment in silence well she thought.

"One or two it doesn't really matter to me. I'll fall asleep quickly and then I'll be out like a rock. If the room has windows I'll have to sleep in the closet or the bathroom anyways, so which ever you perfer is fine with me." Oktober said after a few moments consideration.

What she had said was true enough and she didn't really think that it was necessary for the two of them to have seperate rooms. Her only thoughts right now were to crawl into bed and sleep. Or crawl into the closet or bathroom and sleep. And pillows. The girl had a fondness of pillows and she had every intention of surrounding herself with them at the moment.

"We should get extra pillows though, I like pillows." It was in that moment that she realized just how tired she was. Her thoughts were getting fuzzy again and she knew she needed to get into a room quick before she simply passed out in the lobby.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:12 am
Nikolai knew exactly how she felt, he had been awake for the last few days straight and was completely exhausted. He too wanted nothing more than to collapse on a bed and sleep for awhile. So he went up to the clerk at the front desk and ended up getting one room. He paid in cash like he always did, it was a lot harder to track and allowed him to operate more discreetly. He also figured that if something went wrong, he would be right near October and better able to spring into action. The clerk handed him the small keycard used to unlock the room and told him it was on the next floor up at the left end of the hallway. So they went up the stairs at the end of the lobby and hung a left. It didn't take them very long to find the room, considering the numbers were big and silver in color. Nikolai fumbled a bit with the keycard a bit, being so accustomed to using keys. But the room itself was nice enough, two decent sized beds with no noticeable stains on them, it smelled clean and had a flat screen tv and a nice bathroom too. But all he wanted to do was sleep, and the beds were looking pretty comfortable at that point.

"It's 6am right now," he began as he ran over to to close the curtains. "So i'll set an alarm for myself for 12:30...do you sleep?" Nikolai knew it was a random question, but he needed to know.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am
Oktober followed after Nikolai in silence. She was glad that he hadn't put up too much of a fight over what kind of room situation to deal with. Not to mention the fact that she knew she would feel safer if they were in the same room together then potential rooms apart. She sat on the edge of the bed while Nikolai spoke of setting an alarm.

"It's not sleep exactly, but it accomplishes the same thing. Well, I spose it's sort of sleep since I'm part human. I don't know what it is exactly," Oktober explained. "I'll be in the closet and I'll wake up about an hour or so before sunset. If you need me up before that just shake me really hard and I should wake, but if you don't have to, don't. If our lives are in danger I should be able to manage to stumble about. Just throw a blanket over me if we have to go outside. "

With that said Oktober stood and made her way to the closet slowly. She opened the door and went inside. She poked her head out and smiled at Nikolai. "Nighty night. "

She then closed the door and settled on the floor in the corner so she was sitting up. The moment her eyes closed she felt herself drifting off and just a moment later she was passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 pm
October had gone to sleep so that left Nikolai alone for awhile. He wanted nothing more than to just pass out like she did, but his brain was always on. It was daytime now, the sun was up, there was no possible way that their pursuers could catch up to them now. Even before they took off, Rasputin had done some sort of thing that instantly took them to his car from the middle of the woods, so that would make it even harder for them to be tracked. But there would always be that concern, he hoped that October could be left out of it, that he could take out whoever was tracking them, to destroy them like he did any other threat. But she had insisted on leaving, even when Nikolai was resolute to stay and fight, she had somehow convinced him to this turn of events. The Hunters that really knew him had always referred to him as the king of werewolves as a strange tear of endearment, but he had never really taken it seriously. He figured there would always be another older and stronger than him, it kept him motivated. But as the years went on, it became more and more evident that he really was the top dog, so to speak.

"To think, the king of werewolves, bent to the will of a vampire girl." he thought to himself, the thought amused him.

But Nikolai was exhausted, he plopped down on one of the beds and let himself drift off to sleep. He could hear and smell some of the people walking by, all of them human. He finally stopped thinking and just relaxed.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 pm
Oktober dreamed. For the first time in a while she was dreaming. It wasn't a coherent dream, more like images and flashes that soared past her mind. She saw fire and burning along with death and pain. She saw blood, so much blood. There were sounds of wolves and of knashing teeth and ripping flesh. She wanted to wake up, but she couldn't, that wasn't in her nature. And so she was stuck in her dream trance her body unmoving and I showing of her terror except for her rapidly moving eyes beneath the lids and her increased heart rate which was now at a typical human rate rather than a below normal rate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:55 pm
Although Nikolai was as sound asleep as he could get, even though he had been for a few hours, his basic instincts were still working. Everyonce in awhile he would catch a scent,but every time it was a normal one, guest, guest, hotel employee, maid, another guest, after awhile he just "tuned out" all of the scents. The only one he payed any attention to in his "sleep" was October, but something seemed to be wrong with her. That woke him up almost instanrtly. From what he could tell, she was under a great amount of stress, her breathing became more heavy, her heart rate increased, and her scent betrayed a feeling of distress. He couldn't pick up any other scent in the room besides hers, but something wasn't right, and he needed to find out. He shot up and cleared the distance between his bed and the closet. He opened the door of the closet to find October lying there, twitching slightly with her eyes seeming to be glued shut. He knelt down beside her and gently started pushing on her arm, trying to wake her up.

"October, what's wrong? You need to wake up." he said gently.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:15 pm
Reality and dreams merged together for Oktober. The sound of Nikolai's voice registered and translated into her dreams. The dream was so intense that when her eyes finally flitted open she saw Nikolai, but her mind added captors and deep cuts to his chest and torso. With desperate eyes she looked at him her eyes glazed over in the state. A single word slid past her lips in a beg.
"Please," she was so desperate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:58 pm
He could only barely hear October's plea, now he knew that something was wrong, very wrong. He stood there wracking his brain trying to come up with a solution, but he just kept drawing a blank. He was useless in this situation, and he hated being useless.

"I've spent my entire life killing vampires, I wouldn't even know how to help them." he thought to himself.

"No, no, she isn't one of them, don't say things like that." he thought again.

She seemed to be in some sort of catatonic state, kind of like a coma, but if she was able to speak, even that weakly, there had to be some sort of way to snap her out of it. Usually when someone was in a condition like this, a quick shock or some kind of trigger would get them back up. He tried to think of what he could do to snap her out of it, one thing came to mind, but it was a bit drastic. He thought of drawing blood, and using the smell of it to bring her back, but she could lose control and bite him. A bite from a vampire was like poison to a werewolf, it wouldn't kill him, but the pain would be excruciating. But as of right now, he seemed to have no other options. So he reached down to his belt and pulled out a long knife, one that he usually used in combat. He walked back over to October and with one quick motion, slashed his arm. Within seconds, blood began to drip from the wound.

Nikolai gently lifted October's head close enough for her to smell it, it was like using smelling salts on someone who had fainted.

"October, it's Nikolai, please, you need to wake up. You need to snap out of this." he repeated, this time his slight anxiety betrayed him.  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 pm
The smell of blood flitted to her nose and a deep hunger curled in her belly. A low sound half way between pain and hunger slid past her lips. Oktober could smell the worry and the fear in the blood. It resonated with her own and her eyes fell shut. The took inhaled in a shuttering breath and her eyes opened once again, but this time they were clear. Upon seeing Nikolai's face and seeing that he was okay she was immediately relived, until she noticed the cut on his arm. Again, her hunger roared its ugly head and clenched deep in her gut. She fell forward and rested her head against his shoulder. She felt rotifer to explain or to say anything and the smell of his blood was easily getting to her. Oktober raised her hand to her mouth and sucked on her pointer and middle finger. She then drew them over the cut knowing that it would help to heal the wound more quickly. Still resting against him she licked his blood from her fingers. She did this slowly, savoring the flavor as it rolled across her tongue.

"You're okay," the girl murmured quietly, the relief obvious in her voice.

With the same hand that she had touched his cut with she gripped his I wounded arm. She felt that may she may have crossed a line in tasting his blood again in such a strange way, but she didn't care. He was okay. And that was the most important thing of all.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff