Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

One song passed. Two songs. After a third, very intense song and dance, Jax needed to sit down, or else he would throw up or something. As he moved away from the crowded dance floor, he almost stepped on a pair of glasses with think frames. He picked them up, think it might be Cameron's. But... He must've noticed that he'd dropped them, right? Jax just shrugged and went over to the bar. One more vodka redbull couldn't hurt!

With the glasses on his head and the vodka mix in his hands, Jax looked for Cameron. Couldn't see him. He squeezed past people, determinate to find him. After a minute or so, he spotted someone he knew - Cameron. He was sitting on one of the red couches all alone. Jax made his way there and sat down. "There you are sunshine" Jax said with a smile, put the glass down and put the glasses on Cameron. He smelt like Absinthe or something. Where did he get that from?!

OOC;; Super drunk!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron was half-asleep on the couch when he felt something touching his face. His eyes flew open, and he made a move as if to protect himself. Unfortunatly, gravity decided to play it's hand, and Cameron flipped into the floor. He rolled over and looked up, he smiled tipsily at Jax, happy to have his friend back. J-Jassssks! he slurred, trying to pronounce the name. X's were really hard to say drunk. He hiccuphed, and climbed back on the couch. He tipped too far, and landed in Jax's lap.

From this vantage,Cameron was able to cuddle happily into his friend. His hair and clothes were badly ruffled, and his shirt was lifted. There wasn't much belly showing, but in the centre, the bottom of his belly ring was exposed.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Jasks!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax just looked at the boy and laughed as he fell off the couch and just smiled as he tried to pronounce "Jax". "It's Jax, silly. J. A. KS. X I mean." he said and waved his hand as he climbed back on the couch. Trying to spell while drunk - never a good idea. Jax took a sip from his new, ice cold drink. All of sudden, something landed in his lap. He looked down. It was Cameron. Jax smiled and messed up the boy's hair even more. From the corner of his eye, he noticed a small piercing. The pride colours. Something told him that Cameron wouldn't be wearing something like that unless he way gay or anything, and by the looks from it now, how he happily cuddled with Jax, he could actually be.

Jax gently stroke his fingers down Cameron's neck several times. Fingered with his hair. Took a sip from his drink. Looked at him. He really was cute. Really cute. He almost wanted to take him home, but that would be...risky.

OOC;; Jasks! I love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron giggled when Jax tried to spell his name. I-I'm Camaran! C-A-M... Something... he tried to spell with a goofy expression. He giggled happily when Jax stared playing with his hair. Cameron rolled over and tried to sit up, but ended up back in Jax's lap. He smiled happily. He liked Jax. He saw that Jax had brought another glass of alcohol, and he assumed it was for him. He reached to grab it, but his thin arms were just too short.He let his arm flop lifelessly over the edge of the couch and looked back up at Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: and Camaran! They can s-p-e-l spell!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron tried to reach for something. Jax looked at him and then at the table. He figured he wanted his drink. "No way kiddo. This one is mine" Jax said with a smile. He made Cameron sit up straight, or somewhat straight, on the couch, looking at him. "But I can allow you to at least taste it" he said as he leaned towards the boy to kiss him. That was his way of "tasting" things. Jax nibbled his lower lip with a small smirk on his face.

OOC;; They should get a prize for best spelling! But I got to go no. I'll reply when I can! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron frowned when Jax refused him the drink. He pouted at the older boy when he was forced to sit up. Then, out of nowhere, Jax had closed the gap between them. Cam felt his lips pressed into Jax's, and it took his alcohol-riddled brain a few seconds to realize what was going on. He pushed his lips awkwardly against Jax's warm mouth. Cameron's cheeks began to change to a burning, bright red. Cameron put an arm loosly over Jax's shoulders, and giggled, breaking the kiss. He tipped backwards, still with his arm around Jax. C'mere... I-I has somefin secret for you! he said in a very bad attempt at a whisper. He tugged on Jax, looking up at him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Okey-Dokey! If I don't reply quickly, it means I went to bed. ^^Upcoming yaoi alert!!^^}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameron didn't react to the kiss at first but ur did kiss him back. Jax smiled as Cameron put his arms over his shoulders. The younger boy started to giggle, breaking the kiss. Jax didn't want to stop. He wanted more. Much more. But Cameron said that he had a secret he wanted to tell Jax, looking at him. He was too cute yo refuse. "Okay. What?", Jax said, removing a strand of hair from the boy's face.

OOC;; Writing this on my phone xD That's why there's no picture~~ nom nom yaoi <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron reached a hand out to touch Jax's cheek. He awkwardly pet it for a few minutes, with a dazed smile. I think you're pretty! An-and I-I like that.... he said, for the first time without a giggle. He touched his nose to Jax's, and looked into his eyes. He continued petting Jax, but now it was his hair instead of his face.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: That's okay! At least we can still RP!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"That's nice sweetie, now shut you cute mouth and let me kiss you" Jax said with a smile. He gently touched Cameron's face. He was so close. Nose to nose. He could feel the boy's breath. Jax tilted his head slightly. Touched his lips with his own and gently parted them with his tongue.

OOC;; yay!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at the older boy. They were right there. Eye-to-eye. He could feel Jax's warm breath and hear his sweet voice. Mm 'kay... he mumbled innocently as Jax's lips touched his own. He fell victim to the kiss, letting Jax control it. He had done a lot of new things today, from getting drunk to kissing someone. After a second or two, his mouth was being opened. He tried to awkwardly hold his breath, not really knowing what to do.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Aaawh! Cammie's first kiss!! How cutesy!! <3}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:25 am
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly. He noticed how tense Cameron was and how hard he tried. Jax broke the kiss for a second or so. "Just relax. It'll be better if you do" he said, gently stroking the young boys cheek before kissing him again. He tried to be as gentle with Cameron as possible, but it was difficult since he was super drunk and liked it wild and crazy. Some people were looking their way, but Jax didn't care. He had never cared. It someone thought he was disgusting for kissing and doing it with guy, they could come and say it to him, face to face.

OOC;; Awh! How cuuute! <3 I wish my first kiss was like this... Cute and stuff, I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax. Was he really bad enough to require advice? He's the one who opened his mouth! Cameron tried again at the kiss, this one being sloppy and messy. When he pulled away to look at Jax, he had the biggest smile that he'd ever worn on his face. Awh... Jasks.... he said, laying his chin on the older boy's shoulder and nuzzling into his neck. He wrapped his arms lazily around Jax in an attempt at a hug. Seconds later, the young boy was fast asleep, clinging to Jax like a toddler would hug a teddy bear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Aww!! I do too... or that i had a first kiss.... Oh well.}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 am
User Image

User Image

Messy and kinda sloppy, but that was something that Jax was used to. He'd rather kiss someone that was a bit messy, than someone who was stiff as a stick. Okey, so he wasn't the best kisser the first time either. No one is. But still!

Cameron pulled away from Jax with a huge smile. The young Russian man just looked at the boy with a smile as he once again was called "Jasks", which was kinda cute. He gently wrapped one arm around Cameron's waist and grabbed his glass for a drink. Then he noticed how quiet it was beside him. Jax put his glass down again and looked down at Cameron. He was asleep. Great! Jax poked the boy's forehead. "Cameron.." he said, in hopes of waking him up. He couldn't just leave him here alone.

OOC;; That kiss will come to you! I had my first when I was fourteen and that guy turned out to be a real...d**k head, to be honest. -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron cuddled into Jax, happy to have someone to snuggle. He felt someone poking him, so he put his hand on his forehead. He slipped down in Jax's grasp, his head laying on the older boy's chest. He snuggled into Jax, even though he was at an odd angle. His glasses were tipped up on one side of his head, and falling over his ear on the other. A shiny necklace chain peeped out from his shirt collar.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: My first/only boyfriend tried to molest me, soo.... I'm not too keen on dating right now.}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

User Image

Unsuccessful. Cameron didn't wake up. Instead he kept on snuggle and being comfortable, even though he sat in an odd angle. Jax removed the glasses that almost fell of. "Caaamerooon~~" Jax hummed in his ear, trying to make in react and maybe wake up. "You can't sleep here." He pulled his fingers trough the boy's hair. He still considered to take him home. Of course he wouldn't do anything to him that he didn't want to, but he couldn't just leave him here and to be honest, he didn't feel like following him home just to walk back to his place alone.

OOC;; Owh... I wouldn't be too keen on dating either. My boyfriend is actually my first and only. I'm scared of letting them touch me and that I won't be able to say no if they do so...getting a boyfriend was a huge step for me!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff