Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Battle of the Bands! [Winners Announced! p7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 pm
HeroVictimVillain
I need at least 3 weeks to get it finished. I only have about one day a week to work on it briefly so it gives me 3 times to work on it. If I can get it fully sketched on one day, inked the next week & colored by third week I can get it in.

Hmmm....Nope. I don't find that fair at all.
You've had over a month to work on it, due to extensions. A week, I can do. 3 weeks is a bit much.

Unless, of course, the others pipe in and mention that they would want that much more time.
That's the only way I'll add that much time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am
xX_Terei_Xx

Hmmm....Nope. I don't find that fair at all.
You've had over a month to work on it, due to extensions. A week, I can do. 3 weeks is a bit much.

Unless, of course, the others pipe in and mention that they would want that much more time.
That's the only way I'll add that much time.

uh.. sorry to bother you again... but can you extend it to next week's saturday?
well... I got this out-of-country Universities tour from my school. it's from 6-10 october (saturday-wednesday)... I can't bring my labtop with me... which means i can't made any progress... seeing my school's reputation and the registration fee... I think the accommodation be 4 or 5 stars hotel, which usually has a public computer. But i doubt i can blind my senses enough to edit my pic for the public to see.. not to mention i doubt them too to have photoshop...

mine's a traditional art.. but i use a bit of digital coloring and some effect to it... and I'm still new with digital coloring, and still trying to figure things out at how to do this and that... i doubt i get it done tomorrow... seeing i still needs to do some preparation... they're already scanned and all... just need the editing seeing my scanner's sucks.. it can't really caught the right colour... crying

i plan that after i got home (next wednesday) to continue on it... might take a day or two... well.. max's 4 days which is by saturday... cuz i got whole day to edit it in the saturday that should be the target... to get 4 pic scanned and edited(a bit).. i have gone so far to give up.... and d i g i t a l s e c r e t and lady_anastasia309 had already supported me this far.. DX

you think you can extend it that much? sweatdrop I really don't want to disappoint them.. gonk  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 am
NancyGlorry
you think you can extend it that much? sweatdrop I really don't want to disappoint them.. gonk

If they post here saying that they don't mind, then I'm all for it.

Though you may want to speak to them yourself, seeing as they might not be checking this thread  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:02 am
xX_Terei_Xx
NancyGlorry

If they post here saying that they don't mind, then I'm all for it.

Though you may want to speak to them yourself, seeing as they might not be checking this thread

I don't think they would mind though... Since lady's the one encourage me, and i'm the one to remind digitalsecret... but i have sent them messages nonethe less.... but digital haven't answered yet...  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

lady_anastasia309

Interesting Genius

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 pm
i wouldn't mind having the contest extended, actually i think it might help me!! with school and work and stuff i dont have much time on my hands but im almost done with my entry, just need more time!!! gonk
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Title has been updated

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

HeroVictimVillain

Quotable Autobiographer

15,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 pm
lady_anastasia309
i wouldn't mind having the contest extended, actually i think it might help me!! with school and work and stuff i dont have much time on my hands but im almost done with my entry, just need more time!!! gonk
sweatdrop

yes I know Im in that bind too. I hate giving half-assed art which is why I droped out the first time in this. This entire contest is not working out well at all for anyone it seems & theres gioing to be very few entries, no real compition due to that fact. After the reply I recieved theres no way in hell I can do this so Im really out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:33 am
HeroVictimVillain

You make it sound like it's my fault, which I hope you know is untrue.  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

lady_anastasia309

Interesting Genius

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm
um well, here's my entry~

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q525/anastasia309/hdgjdjtswhhte_zps6c1a1bb7.png

heart heart heart heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 pm
lady_anastasia309

Added~  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 am
lady_anastasia309
um well, here's my entry~

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q525/anastasia309/hdgjdjtswhhte_zps6c1a1bb7.png

heart heart heart heart sweatdrop

soo.. you guys picked "Silent Wind"? I'm glad that I put naming them in the last...
AW! >w< is that me? got soaked!!! Awwwwww!!!! X3
XD they're cute..
I wonder what would you think about mine...
I currently strugling with the title.... I mean of how should I put it... hmmm...
I guess my Art is more about the ptmosphere, I tried to make it as if we're in concert.. trying to find a way to put some sort of Shadow like peopl cheering on us, but to no avail... T-T but in exchange of that, I kinda decorate mine...
should be up soon~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 am
I put two since I kinda worried about how I put the title.. but..
Here we go...
Untitled
Titled

P.S. I hope these are worth your patience... >A< what're you guys think about this? sweatdrop  

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 am
NancyGlorry

Added both.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm
NancyGlorry
Here we go...
Untitled
Titled

P.S. I hope these are worth your patience... >A< what're you guys think about this? sweatdrop

omg!!!! i love it!!! call me selfish~ but i LOVE mine~~<3 but the other are soooo cute/awesome i could hug them!!!~~<3
vary nice work!! i wish someday we could do an art trade!!?! ^w^ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart sweatdrop heart heart heart heart  

lady_anastasia309

Interesting Genius

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NancyGlorry

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm
lady_anastasia309
NancyGlorry
Here we go...
Untitled
Titled

omg!!!! i love it!!! call me selfish~ but i LOVE mine~~<3 but the other are soooo cute/awesome i could hug them!!!~~<3
vary nice work!! i wish someday we could do an art trade!!?! ^w^ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart sweatdrop heart heart heart heart

feel free to ask, I'm hard to say no to a friend~ wink
XD  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas