Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:41 am
Aw, Grigori! <3 Yes. I'm sure daddy has advice for what he needs. I hope Gyousei can handle her. He needs a little reprieve from his fearful mind and his little companion on his back. xD I'm sure Grigori can't say no to family, but yay! I'm excited. n__n  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:52 am
Leez0rz

Excelleeeent. He's gone without reasonable advice for far too long. Awr. She will definitely help him out by distracting the hell out of him. "UNCLE, UNCLE, LOOKIT THIS. ISN'T THIS NEAT?" And then hipcheck him or something. ME TOO. *THROWS CONFETTI* And now I have to go to sleeeep, this might not bode well. *Kisses* Thanks for offering them up, sweets. <3  

Lady_Ourania

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:44 pm
Lady_Ourania

Heya! So I'm intrigued by what you've got going on with Ophelia, and if possible I was hoping to learn more? I've got the following fellow who is a bit of a lostling among my herd, but he's got a good heart. At the moment Tiarnan is wandering the Kawani lands without a purpose, just doing the traveling healer routine and seeing who/what pops up in his way. I can say that he might be a bit put off by her due to his upbringing depending on how she presents herself, but as a character ... I think being involved with another character that has such a clear purpose would do him a world of good. It might even throw him off in an interesting way to meet a filly with such a mature goal, since in a lot of ways he still hasn't grown up completely himself. As for what he could do for her as an associate... He's a skilled healer with top-notch martial training from his parents and herdmates - not a bad mix to have around in a pinch. wink

Let me know what you think~!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:49 pm
Celeanor

Hello there! I think Ophelia would welcome someone like Tiarnan into the fold, so long as he was willing and had something tangible to offer to the cause. If he wants to join strictly in a healer's capacity, she'd definitely be amenable. Not everyone has to fight to be useful, after all. Plus her only would-be future healer is my boy, Khamisi, and he's not very well trained. The idea behind the group is that she has a varied skill set available - healers, warriors, spies, etc. - that can be deployed depending on the threat. Obviously, it'd be smaller infractions and individual skirmishes that she addressed in her youth. Really, whatever presents itself to her. As she gets older, and her numbers grow into a force, she'll tackle larger, more prevalent issues. She's also plotted to make a stand against Kyaishi's Diabolus, so she'd be building an army of her own in opposition to the one he has brewing. Several of my lot are going to end up with her over time, including Khamisi, Aruna (on and off, depending on his mood), and Gunnar. After he fulfills his own plots, Kyaishi's Verath is probably going to join up as well.

As for Ophelia herself: she's pretty serious for her age, and emotionally reserved most of the time. She isn't one to put much stock in physical appearance, or judge anyone prior to getting to know them. One of her most treasured acquaintances is a hulking, ill-tempered Kalona, and her family's lineage is equally fraught with strange characters. Elia is physically slight, but can be a little reckless about it if the situation requires action. She would never send someone on a mission that she wouldn't be willing to undertake personally, but she is aware of her own shortcomings in that area. Her desire to protect will eventually force her to cut many ties with her own family, the process of which has already begun. It'll make her lonely, but she's prepared for that as best she can. So if Tiarnan wanted to join, it'd pretty much just be her and Gunnar to start. Possibly Khamisi, if his current plots remain at a standstill. If you'd prefer, we could have Tiarnan join up before any of them, just so that there's more one-on-one time and ample opportunity for him to change his mind. Ophelia's sales pitch is pretty nonexistent at this stage, but she's very keen on what she believes.  

Lady_Ourania

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 pm
Hmmmm~!

For a little backstory, Tiarnan was raised to be the 'perfect legacy' of his father and he was educated accordingly. Unfortunately, he's a little too much like his dad, and he chafed at the restraints. He stormed off in a huff once the usual argument proved big enough to storm off from, and he hasn't gone back since. He keeps in touch with family affairs via his brother Galahad and his sister Seresai, and he has basically wandered around determined to care about nothing since 'everyone' at home was so intent on him being something/someone he wasn't. As a result, he's become something of an ice prince, albeit one who spends an awful lot of time just watching the clouds go by.

His father was elitist, sexist, and generally a sour old grape when he left, and Tia's got a half-baked plan to not end up like him somehow. Given that, he'd offer his assistance willingly (as something to do) and given time, his real allegiance if the missions he encounters with her and Gunnar get his blood going. His blood never boils, so it'd be both exciting and a puzzle for him at first when it does, haha.

He'd like that Elia is trying to take on the bad stuff in the world, and I suspect it'd be mostly curiosity that would keep him around at first. Loyalty would come once he realizes she's got a Cause --- he'd admire that. A lot. Her age wouldn't matter once it sinks in that she's serious. His lifemate also comes from questionable heritage, so it'd be nice for him to have non-family associates who wouldn't judge her for her bloodlines. ((I don't think she'd ever appear, but he might mention her))

As for Kyaishi's stuff, I'm already all in and super stoked to hear that Elia is heading in that direction as well! Tiarnan would be there anyway via his family connection, but it'd be even more fun for him to be there via Ophelia. 8D

Re: his usefulness, I'd say he'd primarily be a healer for sure. He has the skills to go into close quarters combat and come out alive, but he doesn't really have the heart for it. He'd be better suited to go in and extract someone wounded, rather than going into a fight with the intent to cause bodily harm. He's also a good aerial scout, though his training in that wasn't as extensive as other members of his herd. Good enough to get by, probably.

And on that note ... I might have another 'hammer' candidate.

User Image

Temper: Vigilante. 'Nuff said, right? xD! He's a nomad, but if he caught wind of what Tia was up to and who he was with, he'd be curious enough to ask about the 'boss lady' and loiter around. He loves getting into fights, especially righteous ones. He may be a regular, but he packs a kick. (Warning, he's a bit of a loose cannon.) Think cowboy brawler type who picks fights with the sheriff, the local crime bosses, and whoever else is stomping on the little man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:44 pm
Celeanor

Elia'd be privately pleased that Tiarnan might join without needing the whole spiel, though she'd understand if he left to pursue his own ideals. She definitely has plans, and she's looking to implement them as she goes. Tiarnan would probably go a long way toward making it a reality, as he'd be the first, official member. Gunnar doesn't really count, since he would do whatever she wanted, poor boy. And oooh, that is fantastic! I love it when things come together so neatly, and I've definitely got my fingers all over dem gorgeous Kyai plots. Ophelia is going to get involved via Verath, at least initially, but then will devote her time to bringing Diabolus down once she's been apprised of his goals. And she wouldn't force Tiarnan to do anything he wasn't really invested in, so healer/scout is a-okay. She's pretty firm on letting her people pick their own destiny in that regard. They know their strengths and weaknesses better than anyone.

Ffff, Desperado sounds amazing as well. He can definitely come on board, so long as he (mostly) behaves himself and plays well with others. I sense there's going to be a lot of machismo in the air, and Ophelia isn't likely to tolerate that if it gets out of hand. However, merit is going to be a big part of her group, so if he can pull his own weight, his exterior doesn't matter in the slightest. She's a tiny Angeni-mix, after all. Not the kind of mare you'd expect to rise to the occasion.

So yes to both, essentially! You mentioned Desperado would join after Tiarnan, so we can go ahead and do that RP first, if you're amenable. I do have a few replies to make beforehand, but I can start, if you'd like~  

Lady_Ourania

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm
Yes to all! And if you could start, that'd be awessommmeee! 8DDDDDDD!

/stoked!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:52 am
Leez0rz

I am the slowest, but thread for you: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24877569  

Lady_Ourania

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 am
Thank you, Oura-bb! I'll get to it as soon as I can! emotion_bigheart

And just wondering if I'm understanding this right but does Mephistopheles grant wishes (first plot)? I'm just curious because Mel would be interested in making a wish for her freedom from her mother. Would that be a viable plot?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:44 am
Leez0rz

No rush, hon. I have quite a few more replies and starters to work through, so it'll take me a while to tag back, anyway. Hope it works as an opening for you~

And yup, the potion around his neck grants wishes, but they are destined to backfire in some form or another. For example, if Mel wished for freedom from her mother, she could very well end up someone else's prisoner instead. We could discuss the specifics and decide on the consequences as you see fit. Mephistopheles doesn't advertise the backfiring aspect, as he enjoys getting something out of the transaction as well. He's very difficult to approach, though, and rather unsettling to be around in general. Lemme know if it's something you want to pursue, and we'll make it happen~  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 pm
Celeanor

And extra slow, but a starter for you: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24880867

I apologize for the length. For the record, subsequent posts will be the two of them combined, just because writing both took foreva.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:22 pm
Whew, alright. Nuadha, Emrys, and Rime are all up and available for RP. Go me~  

Lady_Ourania

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:30 pm
Lady_Ourania

Heya Ourania~ I was interested in offering up Flidais so Aruna could have a friend. I'm not great at coming up with plot ideas on the fly, but I'm looking to develop her character a bit and I feel like they would work pretty well together as friends. v u v

Overall, she's very patient and tolerant, so she wouldn't get annoyed with him being flirtatious. Flidais is a quiet soul, patient and even-tempered.Overall, Flidais is a proper-mannered, traditional mare and speaks in words of wisdom dotted with riddles that offer advice or life-lessons. There's an air of mystery about her and the things she does, tending to the trees and world around her with great diligence. She has a deep connection with nature and keeps to old traditions that involve the greater powers of the land. She has a deep respect for the natural world and pays her respects to the deities and spirits that reside in the the trees, the rivers, and all things in-between. As long as he isn't disrespectful towards nature or her views, she'd be a good friend to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:03 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Hello there! Flidais sounds lovely, and I definitely wouldn't mind tossing her and Aruna into an RP to see if they mesh friendship wise. I do have to wonder if a more traditionally-oriented mare would be willing to keep up with someone like Aruna, who is pretty out there with his behavior and lifestyle, but it can't hurt to give them a shot. He doesn't feel particularly attuned to nature in any sense, and he definitely has no spiritual side to speak of, but I don't think he'd go out of his way to spit on her beliefs if she was open about them. Does she have any specific locations where she likes to spend her time, or is she equally nomadic? He could show up looking for a place to hide from someone he's wronged, though he'd try to play the whole thing off if she asked him about it.  

Lady_Ourania

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:12 pm
Lady_Ourania

Awesome~! And I guess when I say traditional, I mean she's more... into traditions?? Words are hard sometimes > v>;;;; Flidais is hardly traditional when it comes to relationships (I can see her being pretty fluid with her interests in others). And It's totally fine if Aruna isn't particularly spiritual, as long as he's respectful, Flidais won't have any issues. c: As far as locations go, she can be found in forests, collecting herbs and such to make ointments. And goodness, Aruna, Flidais' gonna see through that act in no time, though he doesn't need to worry about her calling him out on it. She'll wait till he's ready to say anything about it and just offer him some sagely riddles.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff