Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm
Zane looked at her and blushed as he was stunned by what she had said as the room went quiet as everyone looked at Zane and then at Leanne as they started murmuring amongset themselves as Zane stood there in shook not knowing what to say or do as he slowly spoke ''I......I.....er....um.....well.....er um'' Said Zane stuttering.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm
Leanne knew that her secret was out and now she was embarrassed by it. She left the gym and ran right to the pokemon center, leaving the battle and Zane alone as she sat and called her uncle to get Aron in place of Surskit and just sat looking at her pokeballs.
"What am I to do now that he knows? Will he still travel with me or should I venture on alone?" She asked her pokemon as they all looked at her, her Beautifly on her head  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am
Zane watched Leanne leave the gym as he counited the battle as he switched to Swellow and had it use Aerial Ace and Quick Attack followed by Wing Attack and then Double Team and soon with those tactics, Makuhita was defeated and Zane was victorious and was given the Knuckle Badge afterwards Zane left the gym as his Pokemon followed beside him and walked up to Leanne and looked at her and said ''I did hear what you said about me back in the gym but you still travel with me but i'm not sure yet if I feel the same way as you since it's been only 2 days since we met just give a little of time and then you will know how I feel about you but doesn't mean I don't want you on the journey, no quite the opposite really but i'm trying to say is...I want you on this journey with me and besides a journey is better with company'' Said Zane giving her kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am
Leanne tried to avoid eye contact with him.
"I do like you Zane....but, I said it so he would stop hitting on me, but I also was thinking on being your pokemon league coach, give you advice when it comes to the battles. I will be able to help you out." She said as she she headed north.
"How about you go look though the cave? It has tons of pokemon in it." She said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm
Zane nodded and smiled at her and said ''I understand and sure i'd love for you to be my Pokemon League coach and I think i'll do just that, it should help my Pokemon become a bit more stronger for the third gym'' Said Zane heading north with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 am
Leanne smiled to him and pulled out the pokenav and looked at it.
"Wattson is an electric type and has an Electrike, Magnimite, Voltorb, and Magniton." She said studying the gym leader and looked to him.
"Combusken and Marshtomp are your best bets." She said to him knowing that she was confidant with what was informed. She went back and smiled.
"I'll meet you in Slateport. I have to to some shopping for my contest, why don't you go explore the cave." She stated as they were by the dock  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 pm
Zane looked at her and said ''Um I already knew that the 3rd gym uses electric types and i've got Marshtomp for defeating him but then again...it wouldn't hurt to catch maybe a Geodude or something but anyways i'm gonna go explore the cave and i'll meet you by the docks...bye for now'' Said Zane heading into the cave with his Pokemon by his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm
Leanne went around the island. She saw a small silk shop and went in looking in the display case for the scarf and smiled as she looked at it and Beautifly was happy looking at it and she pointed right at it and the clerk gave it to her as she pulled out the money. As she went around she saw an old man and saw that he had a pokemon in a cage and was trying to sell it. It was a Torchik like what Zane had and her heart went out to it as she knelt by it. She was in shock on how it looked and looked over at Beautifly.
"Flash!" She called as the wings lit up blinding the man and she took the cage and waited back at the pokemon center for Zane trying to get the cage open.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am
Zane begun his training in the cave leveling up his Pokemon one at a time to get them to at least level 25 to get them ready for the next gym.
Eventually Zane encountered a Geodude but it was a different color and so Zane decided to use Shroomish with Leech Seed and Toxic to weaken it so that he could catch it more easily. And slowly it's hp dropped until it's health was in red zone and then he threw the Pokeball and it was captured. Zane checked it's level with his Pokedex to what moves it knew and the moves were Magnitude,Rock Throw,Tackle,Harden and it's level was 17, as he pulled out a Lum Berry and a Super Potion to restore it's hp from his bag and then begun training until it reached level 24. as the rest of his Pokemon did as he caught a few more Pokemon from the cave and found a few items in there and soon went back to the Pokemon Center with his team now stronger then before and saw Leanne holding a cage with a Pokemon in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 am
Leanne looked at the Torchik and had to think of something as she tried to get the cage unlocked and everything she tried failed and she was afraid of using Mudkip. She saw Zane come in and looked at him.
"I just don't know what to do." She said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm
Zane had a idea and sent out Shroomish which evolved into Breloom which then learnt Mach Punch and had it use Mach Punch on the cage which smashed it to pieces and with that Torchic was free.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 pm
Leanne picked up the pokemon and held it so lightly. It was sick and frail as she sat some pokemon food down, the little bird chirped up and began to eat and as fast as it saw the food, it was gone.
"I found it in a cage as an old man was trying to sell it, I told him it wasn't right, but he didn't care, so I had to take it and shelter it. We need to leave Zane, in case anything happens." She said, but it was too late as there were Poochyana all around her, she froze knowing that she was busted and looked up.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 pm
Zane had a plan and had Breloom use Quick Attack and then Mach Punch on all the Poochyanas and used Swellow with Aerial Ace with Double Team to knock out the rest of the Poochyanas and then had Kirla teleport him and her and all of their Pokemon out of the Pokemon Center and onto the boat and told Mr. Briney to start the boat and get them to Slateport City. And so Mr. Briney nodded and started the boat and they were off to Slateport City to deliver the goods to Captain Stern then off to Mauville City.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:59 pm
"Thanks, Zane." Leanne sighed as she kept hold of the pokemon. The colors were reversed making it shiny.
"I think that old man found out that I took it, but seeing it in the cage, no one should treat a pokemon like that." She pet the pokemon and it looked at her.
"We can return it to the vulcano, after my Venturf town contest."  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 am
Zane nodded at her and said ''I agree nobody should treat a Pokemon like that but we're almost to Slateport City and then we must deliver the goods but yes we'll return to it the volcano after your contest'' Said Zane as they arrived in Slateport City.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff