Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Irritated
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: P&E Barn
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Myself and my fake other personalities

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

The Finnish girl smiled at Sona and easily got out of her hug. She did not mind that much but she felt like she'd let Kylli or Elsa out to have some fun. Kaisa knew that Sona had believed her that she had disassociative identity disorder and thought that it would be fun to make everyone believe that she was mentally ill instead of being the sadistic person she was. A different countenance seemed to take over and she cleared her throat a little bit to get into Kylli's rough voice. "It's Kylli~" She purred in a sickly sweet tone that would send shivers up normal peoples' spines. Kaisa loved to change her voice and act as different people since no one had actually figured out that these "personalities" were fake yet.

The freshman glared at the teacher for basically ignoring her and she looked like she was about to go off and start yelling but she did not. She kept her glare steady, already plotting on trying to torment the P&E teacher with psychological games that she loved to play with people. The persona Kylli crossed her arms and looked back at Sona with a sadistic smirk and she licked her lips.
Oh this is gonna be fun~ Kaisa thought to herself and she chuckled lightly. The chuckle sounded anything but sweet, it was dark and seemed to have a threatening sound to it.

"So yer tha new P&E prof, right? Shouldn' ya act'lly want studen's ta not hate ya and not want ta tormen' ya?" She asked, dropping the sickly sweet tone to a more irritated and harsh one. No one brushed Kaisa off like that and she was not going to let this teacher just brush her aside. She had enough of that when she was younger since she was raised by her aunt. Her parents never had time for her, her aunt did not really have time for her either so she was brushed to the side a bit, not enough to make her hate everyone, but enough to make her want to torment anyone who brushed her off as insignificant. It was obvious that there was irritation and some anger blazing from her by the glare and the fact that she started to clench a fist so she would not do anything.

>--» «--<

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

pic source: Pixiv ID: 23386086
Member: ハオ

Out Of Lead
PoppiHollaPuddelz
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

After trekking across the miles of school ground that was a small part of the campus, Isa realised that she was completely, irrevocably lost. It had been twenty long minutes since she'd spoken with Angela and left the room, and Isadora had the distinct impression that she was walking circles around the buildings.
                              With a huff of impatience, she realised why - her head was quite literally in the clouds. Isadora had donned her sunglasses and was navigating by way of the clouds, and there was even a strong breeze today. Perhaps being back at the school that had been her safe little harbour had totally slipped past her guard; she was feeling a touch lightheaded and strangely optimistic. But that was because she hadn't met any students on her stroll. The best of them could be a royal pain in the a** and the worst - here she caught herself.
                              You're a teacher now, Blaze. Leave the potty mouth in the staff room.
                              That in itself had set her back on track, and now Isadora headed determinedly towards the large, looming structure of the barn. The day was hot, even with the slight windiness, and she looked forward to being inside the cool facility, even though she could already hear conversation, of the unproductive, braggart's kind. Ah, children.
                              Without knocking, she entered into complete silence, before she swept the room with her gaze. Isa's heels clicking on the floor sounded oddly official, and she towered a good distance above everyone on ground level. With a dismissive glance at the assembled group on the floor, she took a seat on the upturned pile of random objects and retained a teetering balance on top.
                              "Little Lilium! You were so cute the last time I was around. What happened? How's life been? Still knifing everyone?"
                              She remembered the girl distinctly. When she herself had been a senior and about to graduate, Lilium had been a freshman, but already as smart as many of her own classmates. They'd collaborated on the plans into McKenzie's office, but the girl had been most well-known for her skill with flipping butterfly knives. Isa wondered if this still held true.
                              Turning to the others, she surveyed the barn.
                              "Any of you seen the PE teacher around?"

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm
User Imagexѕαgє вяαηтση ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ+ᴇɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

: . : : . : : . : : . :

Sage's face was surprisingly blank as the knife flew past her, eyes flickering toward it once as it hit the wooden plank. There was a pause of silence before a sudden smile curved on the teacher's lips, and Lilium was awarded with a rather appraising glance. Sassy little s**t, wasn't she?
"Thank you, Miss Lilium. How very kind of you."

It was with a twitch of an eye that Sage paused once more in her observing, swinging around to give Kaisa an incredibly intense dirty look. It took an incredible amount of willpower to keep herself from spitting out a curse every other word.

"It's not my job to cater to you, Miss Kaisa. You'll be quick to learn that I don't have much tolerance for mind games." The small woman's voice had lowered into something a bit more dangerous, the look in her eyes holding a danger that contorted her face into something a little less cute. The PE teacher left it at that, swiveling around to go about her business once more.

Her temper hadn't had a chance to cool down before she could hear somebody else stomping into the barn. Gritting her teeth silently Sage whipped around to send a sharp glare, jaw set in a manner that made her look even less feminine. It was quick to loosen slightly at the sight of Isadora, and Sage's eyes widened in a way similar to a child. What the hell was this pheromone laden blob taking the form of presumably another--

The thought was cut off and turned to white noise at the sound of the busty woman's (or at least in Sage's very important opinion) question. Gritting her teeth quietly, she made a show of swinging a hand up to point a thumb in her direction.

There was a layer of fresh anger in her voice, making Sage's fingernails dig deep into her palms. This time her features were filled with a less intimidating anger, making her look more like she was about to throw a comical tantrum before anything else. "Am I going to have to start wearing a sign or can you just not see past your massive boobs?"

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ
People like to tell you what you're gonna be
It's not my problem if you don't see what I see
And I do not give a damn if you don't believe

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Kurotsuchi-Fukutaicho
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Manners, manners, Branton. A sign? Yeah, that'd be helpful."
                              Isadora kicked off her heels, sending the two black objects sprawling messily over the floor. She then proceeded to sashay over to Sage and stare her up and down, before sliding her sunglasses up to rest in her hair and double-checking, her expression one of obvious disbelief.
                              "You know what else would be, Miss Sage? Another few inches, so you don't wind up looking like another Blackthorn boy with anger issues and a bad dye job."
                              After the little confrontation, she turned on heel and walked away, in which direction, she didn't really care. Isa just wanted to get away from this horrid little woman, but she couldn't help putting a few more jabs in.
                              "The heels are over there. They're two inches - not much, but anything would help. Feel free to use them outside of the barn."
                              She made her way over to Kaisa and Sona, taking a seat on a knocked-over dummy close by. It seemed like she had interrupted a conversion when she'd entered, but Isa was far from apologetic. This barn was for training, a place where little girls pretending at competence should be kept far away from. Even after her years of absence, she could clearly see that there had been a lapse - a big lapse in discipline, something that only happened when a teacher abruptly left or the current teacher was extremely underqualified. Isadora would bet her job on the latter, but then she conceded that the first impression had really shaken her relationship with her future co-worker.
                              "So, girls, my name is Isadora Malawi and I'll be your Protection and Enforcement Teaching Assistant. Some of you," she shot a look at the girl on the windowsill, "know that I was a previous student here. I graduated three years ago."
                              She paused for a moment to let the announcement sink in, before continuing.
                              "We're going to be working hard this year, because, believe it or not, it's a cruel world out there, especially if you go into the jobs that Galla is preparing you for. P&E is a great part of it, and so is cleaning up after yourself. So I'll ask that you start now."

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"I'm afraid I don't have as much practice walking around in heels that I'm sure you get every night," Sage jabbed back, grinding her teeth even as she gave a rather obviously strained smile. This woman's composure just rubbed her the wrong way.

The urge to spit out an insult in return was all too attractive --
It's natural, goddamnit, it's ******** blonde -- but Sage bit on her tongue, feeling a sharp pain and a copper taste bloom in her mouth. The presence of the students was all too painful and Sage had to remind herself that she was going to be around peers often.

The pain of restraining her usually colorful language was like a whip in her side. Almost as annoying as she was beginning to think this 'assistant' of hers was going to be. Swinging back around Sage went back to her own course of matters, teeth beginning to protest at the current abuse. The teacher took a moment to throw a dirty glare at the discarded heels, a more calmer part of her brain wondering how anyone could walk in those so often.

This was going to be a long, obnoxious year. Sage could just taste it.

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ

(( ooc: sorry for short post yoo. let the catfight commence. laughs ))

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Kurotsuchi-Fukutaicho
[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:01 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Irritated
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: P&E Barn
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Myself, my fake other personalities and people in P&E barn

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
>--» «--<

Kaisa chuckled as the new person in the room poked fun at the teacher. It was amusing to her and well, she returned to her normal self; not before she flipped off the teacher quickly and looked at Isadora when she came over to them. She smiled at her, giving a "oh so sweet" smile and gave a half hearted bow. "Kaisa Ranta." Kaisa introduced herself and gave a little glare when the teacher's assistant asked them to clean up after themselves.

The glare was more for the fact that she had not done anything just yet, well other than stretching out. She crossed her arms, making her look a little bit younger than she was because it was a little bit of a pouty move. Kaisa really did not care that the new TA was an alumni of the school, she was in it now and was going to use her knowledge of psychology to help her through it.
"I'd rather not clean up something that I did not even make a mess of. I mean, I just got in here not too long ago, only a couple minutes and it was already this bad." She stated. Her tone was mostly polite, but her irritation was obvious in her voice.

The Finnish freshman looked over at Sage and smirked.
"It's easier to just say what's on your mind now, or your mind won't let you sleep very well later." She called out. Her tone towards the teacher was one full of disdain and irritation. Kaisa's attention went back to Isadora but her smirk stayed in place. This is going to be annoying this year... Ugh... Last year I liked coming in here, then I could blow off steam. This year I might want to kill someone. She thought and let out a soft sigh.

>--» «--<

Kylli
Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
Anni
Elsa (Hungary)

pic source: Pixiv ID: 23386086
Member: ハオ

Out Of Lead
PoppiHollaPuddelz
[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:05 am
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: Protection And Enforcement, Professor Sage, Senior and Kasia
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: Irritated

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

[c

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Nodding a bit at the professor, Sona seemed to vanish into thin air as the trio conversed, not like this wasn't normal. Taking a step into the shadows, the albino watched the others interact. In her mind she took notes, not being the one who normally talked with others. Sona couldn't help but inwardly snicked as the teacher blew off Kaisa. Finding new teachers was actually amusing, she just didn't know it before.
Oh this school will be so much more exciting then the last... as long as we don't turn into those sick-com where there is drama at every ******** blink... I sure hope Kaisa knows that a silly freshman cannot take on a fully-trained adult... oh the joy of Gallagher. Sona thought to the voices inside her head. Sona couldn't help but grin with a hint of insanity in the look.

Sona's head flicked to attention as she heard the familiar click clack of high heels. Deducting from the weight of the vibrations and the time in between each step, it had to be another teacher. Blue irises looked over to a large woman walking in. Chestnut hair, seemingly....black irises? Sona shook her head and pushed it aside. Sona watched the woman's seemingly official tone made her suspicions of her being a teacher correct. At the nickname for the senior, Sona had to hold back a snicker. Inwardly, she admited that the nickname was just a sign of affection- but none the less amusing.
This is just fun already~. A mad scientist, a good girl, a cool-kid-facade, two sassy teachers, one bitchy one and a girl with a disorder. Oh this is a joy already... To bad Zero is missing out. Sona said to herself inside her mind.

When the two professors started their spat, Sona sighed. This was turning horrid rather quickly. Sona just came here to train, not for drama. Stepping forward, Sona watched once more as they spewed useless venom towards eachother. The English girl was getting irritated with all the drama, so she spoke up between the teachers. " If I may interupt. If the two are you are going to have some kind of fight, why use such little words of eachothers apperance. You two are in a Protection and Enforcement Barn after all. I will clean up after my mess, Miss.. And we shall make sure everything is in better shape than we found it when we leave. We are Gallagher girls after all. Anything less from us.... is quite a poor show of character." Sona said calmly between the two women, looking at each as she spoke. Noting that that was all she had to say, Sona stepped back. Knowing how ugly a fight between two trained spies could get... Her parents had common fights after all. Glancing towards Kaisa, she narrowed her eyes. She had the attitude of Kylli, yet the voice of Kaisa. Inwardly smirking, Sona walked over to her bag. With a swift movement she took the handle and swung it over her shoulder and stood up straight. With a quick and quiet exit, Sona thought to herself. Oh, I do have to inform my sister about this~. This year will be a riot.

[Exit To: Gallagher Dorms 11th - 12th ]

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Out Of Lead

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

LSF- RazielXx

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

Without so much as a word, Vasilisa locked eyes with the Teaching Assistant, silently drew her balisong, and locked the handles together. This was no throwing knife, but no matter - Blaze wanted to know if she was still knifing everyone, and she'd have her answer. Her movement was visible as only a flash to those on ground level, but warning enough. The knife thudded heavily into the ground where moments before, Isadora had been standing, with her feet bare. The previous student had moved out of the way, barely quickly enough.
                                          "Freya," the upperclassman sounded exasperated and bored out of her wits, "do clean up. The teachers aren't here to clean up your friends' messes. If you don't want to do their work, have them clean up next time."
                                          Her tone was crisp to match her graceful, practised descent from the window. Vasilisa fell, only using handholds and footholds occasionally to keep her speed constant and controlled, and was back on the ground in a moment.
                                          Without a word, she moved to the far end of the barn, clearing up the fallen pieces of equipment before shooting Kaisa a glare. Truth be told, she'd much sooner be sparring with her old frenemy, but she had an example to set.

[ o o c ::] ~

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm
                  User Image
                  xx xx 見える愛の種類は果てなく ! ! !
                  xxxxxxxxx

AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM

xxx THE RAIN DROPS ARE GAZING
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx 心は儚く見える光の

Sera was walking to the Protection and Enforcement barn. He wondered if
          Sage had eaten lunch yet. Hopefully she wasn't too busy cleaning up after
          the students. In his hand was a drumstick ice cream cone. While going to the
          cafeteria for lunch himself, the chef gave her an ice cream cone with the
          meal. Sera didn't like ice cream since his teeth were a bit sensitive to
          anything too cold or too hot. He decided he would stop by the PE barn to give
          it to Sage rather than throw it away.

"Sageee. Are you in here?" He spotted Sage with a p intense face (1!!1
          idk whatever your face looks like. uwu). "Ah, I got you some ice cream. Did
          you have lunch yet?"
          Sera held out the ice cream to Sage, and made
          sure her shadow was over it. He didn't want the sun to melt it. (CHOKES.
          IDK.) "And take a break when you need it too. That's why you have an
          assistant, Sage."
          He made sure he didn't forget anything else to say and
          remind her about.

WITH ; ppl in pexxxxxx MOOD ; concerned idk xxxxxx CALLME; Professor Sera
                      OOC ; blah xxxxxx PICSOURCE ; is here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:01 pm

The sound of an all too familiar voice made Sage drop the rubble she had in her hands in surprise, expression melting away of all previous irritation to be replaced with a more childishly agitated look. "H-Hey!!! What do you think you're doing in here, Sera?! Don't you have students to be being ignored by or something--"

The PE teacher's earlier gruff disposition melted away as she wandered over to Sera, furling her fists into his dress accusingly. With a pout on her face Sage glared, rather glad the other students had disappeared. She blinked at the question about lunch, releasing Sera to ruffle her hair as she glanced away in thought, eyes still narrowed.

"...Lunch? It's already passed...?" She murmured, eyes slowly wandering back to Sera only to lock on the icecream cone in his hands. The short teacher's eyes went wide in wonder at the sight, a small gasp coming out before she snatched the icecream and began to eat away at it.

"I-I'll forgive your presence this once!" The PE teacher snapped, giving a little huff in her rival's direction. She was still a bit sour about Sera taking a job in the same place she had-- really, was this guy never going to stop following her?! It had been bad enough when they were kids!!

"H-eey! Don't talk about me needing to take care of myself when I'm in better shape then you!! I'm not a kid, you know! With that kind of weak attitude, you'll be bullied everyday by the students!" Sage snapped in warning, voice muffled through the delicious icecream she pushed into her cheeks so she could speak. The PE teacher tugged her jacket up slightly, revealing the contours of the beginning of abs covered by a skin tight shirt. She gave a little triumphant look, swallowing the rest of her icecream. "See see, ya big jerk? When it comes to fairytale roles, I'm going to be the knight that carries you bridal style!! Remember that!"

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ

PoppiHollaPuddelz
    Hello Taemii

Siyaahi
    Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Married 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400

Ryuhanie
    Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Cheerleader 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 pm
                    User Image
                    xx xx 見える愛の種類は果てなく ! ! !
                    xxxxxxxxx

xxx THE RAIN DROPS ARE GAZING
                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                        xxxxxxxxxxxx 心は儚く見える光の

The rubble from Sage's hands dropped. He felt bad for interrupting. She'd have
            to pick it up again. Sage definitely looked irritated, woops. "Did I come at
            a bad time? My bad."
            Be ignored by? Well, he did try his best to get
            students to listen, but I guess he doesn't seem to be trying hard enough.
            Good thing students weren't around. "Oh, lunch is over- I guess I'll just
            throw away this ice cream if lunch is over."

He grinned as Sage snatched the ice cream. "Don't eat too fast, Sage. It's
            not lady-like, and isn't it cold?!"
            Sera sighed. He knew if he ate that fast,
            he'd be jumping around from how cold it is in his mouth. It's a good thing he
            happened to have a job in the same place as Sage to watch over. He was
            worried that she wouldn't be able to take care of herself, but I guess she's
            doing OK.

"I see. Well, it's good that you're taking good care of your body, and I'd definitely like to see that." Sera laughed.

WITH ; ppl in pexxxxxx MOOD ; concerned idk xxxxxx CALLME; Professor Sera
                        OOC ; blah xxxxxx PICSOURCE ; is here

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games