Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply Ninja Toybox
Introductions: New Peeps and the Rest Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello
  Goodbye
View Results

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 am
Luna_Shimizu3100

OMG I can? cat_surprised Where?!?! cat_lol

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Fuzzeh!!!!!!!!! Seriously, that just caught my eye.

But welcome! Its nice to see some writers here. Who write. As opposed to er...not writing? *puts on thinking cap* I shall think on that.

Maybe we can do some Rp in a 1x1 or something...the Supernatural stuff/Romance is a fav mix of mine too! cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:21 pm
Twilit Eternity
xXItaliaUchihaXx

For Twilit Eternity:
http://www.goodmanga.net/black_bird/chapter/1
Chapter one, it goes by chapters, not sure where the fourth book starts . . . sorry.

For xXItaliaUchihaXx:
Oh hey, I'm writing a story, we're both writers~! I like soft things . . .

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm
Twilit Eternity

Ooh! That could be fun! I'd love too!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

Who doesn't like fuzzy things. Except people who are allergic. XD

Nice! biggrin What are you watching?  

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

Thank you! cat_4laugh

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Yays ^^ Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Twilit Eternity

Hmm... I've been craving mermaid stuff. Really, at the moment, I'm game for anything!  

xXItaliaUchihaXx

Invisible Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm
xXItaliaUchihaXx
Luna_Shimizu3100

What?? How did the topic change from writing to watching? I'm confused . . . but I'll answer anyways! I'm trying to get my Naruto DVDs back so I can watch them . . . since Netflix only has two seasons . . .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm
Um, I guess this is where I say hi, so hello everyone. I'm Aeval_Silvertongue, but you may call me Aeval or Silver, I respond to either. ^^
Some little tidbits to know:
~ I am usually very active.
~ I'm semi-literate to literate in my roleplays, I like details and the like.
~ I appreciate good grammar and spelling, please forgive me as I have a tendency to point out any mistakes.
~ I like to read books of many genres, even manga and anime
~ Oh! and I'm game for pretty much any roleplay and play both females and males ( sweatdrop though I will admit that I'm not that good at males but I try)

Anyways, if you'd like to know more about me, or if you're interested in roleplaying with my, just PM me or comment on my profile and we can brainstorm or something. ^^

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Nj e ll

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm
Hii! I'm Nj e ll. I really have nothing to say about myself today, kind of stressed with school starting but I'm new and hoping to have lots of fun here <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 pm
Hi, I'm TheKaylaPup and I found this place while browsing the guilds network forums... I don't really know what to say... yeah... i'm not good at introductions, if you want to know me, you should message me, or read my post. Out~  

TheKaylaPup

Beloved Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

x-Kisumi-x

Gracious Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:18 pm
Evening everyone ^^ I'm new here and looking forward to getting to know everyone heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm
Hello i'm Adien and i'm looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you guys and also if you wanna rp then shoot me a pm.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:34 pm
Hello thar peeps! I am Lucifer_dragonbane, otherwise known by Luci or Lucifer(which ever floats your boat), and am very happy to be a part of the guild! >w<
First things's first, although my avie is indeed a guy, I am a girl in real life. This guy was an experiment/mule account I made a few years after my original one and somehow became more popular. It confuses me, but meh~ sweatdrop
Anywho~ I adore anime/manga. My favorites are Bleach, Black Butler, Sailor Moon, Gundum Wing, Eureka, and more. emotion_bigheart
Game wise, I tend to only play pokemon as I've had a terrible obsession with it since I was a child(though only played it when Emerald came out).
Books are too long a list to name, but Harry Potter, Ranger's Apperentice Wicked Lovely, and Mortal Instruments are some of them. heart
Another warning, I have a huge fascination(*coughobsessioncough*) with yaoi, and will RP it happily...so long as it isn't for a fan-based RP. 4laugh

Lets see...i have horrible luck at times, and sometimes even pass that luck on to others. It makes me giggle when playing card games and I give my friends bad luck. And though I do sneak up on others(even when I'm not trying), my friends have all agreed that I am either the devil or the devil's spawn rather than a ninja. twisted
The reason for this is my sarcasm (it's my third language), and my horrible temper(when you manage to wrong me and I actually feel wronged). But don't worry, I'm friendly and won't get mad so quickly. whee

That is all I can think of, so PM me if you like to know more, I don't bite...much. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:44 pm
Hello, everyone! ^^ Some of you already know who I am, but for everyone else who doesn't... the name's Peridot- Leonidas Peridot. Don't let the name decieve you- I'm a girl in real life.

Let's see, where do I begin about myself?

-I have several nicknames given to me by my friends; however, the most common one I have is simply "Leo".
-I am online about every single day, and I'm active... as long as I'm not distracted. I don't have a short attention span or any- is that chocolate?
-I have a long list of favorites, but I'll try to keep it short. For TV shows, I'm a bit old school with most of them. Knight Rider, In the Heat of the Night, and Dragnet are among the top listed. I'm not much of an anime person, but I am a Cowboy Bebop fan, and I also enjoy Michiko to Hatchin and Togainu No Chi. Please don't ask me about anything Naruto or Bleach related... I'll just end up directing you to Textbook Dreamer for Bleach stuff. XD As for books... I enjoy the classic horror stories from Bram Stoker, H.P. Lovecraft, and Edgar Allan Poe. ^^
-I really love music... though my playlist mostly consists of R&B from the 80's and 90's. More of the things I'll listen to are R&B gospel, rock, and some progressive metal. And 70's disco music. And 80's pop/rock. And 90's pop/rock. And 90's hip hop.
-I love roleplaying, preferable semi-literate to literate. It helps me to expand my creativity, meet new friends, and keep my knowledge of what I've learned in English throughout my twelve years of schooling intact. Preferably, I'm more comfortable in supernatural/ paranormal action/adventure/romance roleplaying, though I'm attempting to go outside my "comfort zone" in terms of roleplaying and characters. I've learned a lot during the past two years I've been on Gaia... and I'm still learning.
-Most of the times, my avatar might be dressed from something resembling the Victorian era to something tomboyish. I'm not much of a girly girl. XD
-I. LOVE. CHOCOLATE.

Well, that's about as much details as I can give for now. If you can guess the meaning/ origin behind my username, you get a cookie! ^^

Leonidas Pelagios

Spirited Protagonist

15,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ninja Toybox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items