Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP 4v4] Collaring Dogs [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm
They were still focusing on him. Shun could tell that much. He could see the hammer guy making his way around for an opportunity to strike. Not only that, but the bazooka wielder had fired another shot. Mitsu had managed to absorb some of the blast, but he was still doing pretty poorly right now.

That last hit had done some damage to his leg too, causing him to drop down onto one knee. He could also still feeling something warm running down various parts of his body.

"Kussoo...." he hissed before murmuring quietly, "Mitsu, don't worry about me. I'll just get in your way right now."

HP: 2 (defended for 3)  
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm
Roar's howl had knocked Shun to one knee, and the reaper was bleeding now; Mitsu was no longer in the way, and it took no more than a moment for Jordan to take a few long steps in and bring Ferros around in a rapid arc. They didn't need to kill the freak. Just disable him.

Ferros roared gleefully as he struck and fed, the sense of him overflowing with heat, ready to burst into flames.

HP: 33/50
Dmg: 5
Charge: 3/3

Blade Kuroda

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm
Shun just had the numbers against him. Mitsu was about to help soften the blow of one attack only to miss another one coming at his other side. The Hunter with the hammer was back and Mitsu shifted quickly to retaliate, teeth snapping at whatever she could grab to pull the Hunter to the ground. Too bad she hadn't been in a better position because all she managed to do was snap her teeth in the air coming off as more of a threat than anything.

"Back off!" She growled. Sure Shun was telling her not to worry about him but she couldn't do that. It was her fault he was here in the first place.

HP: 50/50
Damage: miss
Target: Jordan

OOC Note
You guys can attack Mitsu just don't take her too far under 10 HP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 pm
Shun could see the hunter coming at him, but he didn't really have a chance to try and get away his his leg injured as it was. The hammer came crashing down onto him, knocking him to the ground. The daggers in his hands vanished as he was feeling a good amount of pain all over right now. He wanted to get back to his feet and continue fighting but his body was just not agreeing anymore at this point. Oh great, he could taste his own blood now too.

Slowly, he rolled over, as a sort of attempt to get back up right now. It wasn't hard to see that he wasn't going to be able to do much fighting at this point.

HP: 0
Down!  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm
Jordan hopped back as Mitsu snapped at him, the corner of his mouth tipping up in a faint smile. "Nothing personal," he said. "In your case, anyway."

HP: 33/50  
Eight rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:50 am
There came Bix's arrows, and Jordan's hammer. And Candace would be lying if she said it didn't worry her when Shun told them to focus on her...and yes, she would lie in a heartbeat. Thankfully Hel seemed distracted, and she was about to go after Shun again until a bullet got her in the shoulder. She cursed, a hand flying to her shoulder and lifting away. Goddamnit. A second shot, a third, a fourth. There was literally no good place she could protect herself with from bullets. She needed her arms, her back was vital, her legs the most important. Eight. ********. Shots. You had to be kidding. On their own they hadn't felt more painful than simply being given a shot and the nurse was bad at her job, but together it hurt like hell.

It was all forgotten when in the next moment Mitsu suddenly changed. Candace stopped, eyes wide. But it wasn't fear, it was awe. Mitsu was huge! She'd never seen a wolf that large before! It shouldn't be possible! But here she was watching a giant white wolf clamp down on Jordan which was bad but...damn. She'd chosen well. Mitsu was nothing if not impressive, and seeing this just made Candace want her more. This needed to succeed. It had to. At Bix's call she laughed, nodding. "Isn't she lovely?" She called back with a grin. It was then that Shun seemed to take advantage of her distraction, something she learned when there came a sharp stabbing pain in her shoulder.

s**t! Rookie mistake, Candace. You knew better than that! She turned to strike at him, growling. Wait...where--

"Son of a b***h!" She snarled when he struck at her again, turning every direction to try and catch the sneaky b*****d. She stumbled back away from him, panting and leaning against a throne. <********>, that'd hurt. She wasn't feeling too hot. And it didn't get any better when a shot fired into her arm. She winced, backing away again to disappear into the shadows of the room. She wasn't escaping, she was busy tearing apart her scarf to use on her wounds.

Another blast caught her attention and she looked up, watching Jerry and Jordan take down Shun despite Mitsu's efforts. She smiled. She knew she'd chosen the right Suns; these three really were the best ones she knew that weren't Allan or Simon. Shun went down and Mitsu stood over him in defense.

"Hold your fire!" Candace called out to the three Suns, stepping out from her hiding spot. Her scarf had been torn in half, one half tied around her thigh and the other around her waist to stop the bleeding in her thigh and side. The other wounds were superficial for the most part. They'd heal quickly. She was watching Mitsu, head tilted to one side and brow arched.

"It's rather interesting to see you defending him. Last time it was the other way around...you're quite impressive." Her smile was almost genuinely warm. Almost. "We'll leave them alone, you know..." A look was given to Hel and Mot. "How much longer do you think the two of them can hold out against three Suns? These three in particular are very good at their job." Now the smile was genuine but it was directed at Bix, Jerry and Jordan until she turned back to Mitsu.

"I don't want to hurt you, Mitsu. I'm actually not lying when I say that. I even made a promise to someone that I wouldn't. To be honest I'd much rather you come with me unharmed." She frowned now, a hand resting on the trapping gun at her hip. "I'm going to give you the option, my dear...come with us now and we'll leave without hurting your friends anymore than we have. You won't be hurt, I promise you that." A glance was given to Shun before she turned her gaze to Mitsu again. Her priority.

"I'm not leaving here without you. I'd rather you come willingly, but if I have to force you...I will..I have no problem hurting your friends if you don't want to protect them." She shrugged. Mitsu was so eager to help someone she had only met once, to help strangers who were begging for her help. These were her real friends, true friends she knew were real. Surely she'd want them safe...right? It was worth a try.

HP: 7/60
Damage done: n/a
Target: Self; defended for 3
Charge: 2/3; 0/3 spent

Quote:
Round 4!

Shun is down! Candace has offered Mitsu a choice, and she herself doesn't seem to be fairing too well. But there's still three other very healthy hunters. Candace has given Mitsu a second option. Please hold off from attacking until Mitsu has made her decision!

This Haunted House battle will be working slightly differently from the typical Haunted House PVP.
- This battle is a 4vs4 battle! Four Students, four Hunters! There is also no need to roll for initiative! Usual PVP rules apply, let your target react to you before targeting them again, but you may target someone else in the meantime.
- Runic Weapons and Learned Abilities are okay!
- There will be 12 hour rounds. Meaning every 12 hours Inu-Mitsu or Eight will be posting a progression post to keep things moving along!
- When the battle begins, you get two attacks per round! However, no one's HP may go under 0! Once a player hits 0hp they may no longer roll nor can they be attacked! No dissipation, no killing. You can still post, just no dice rolling.
- Hunters: Once Mitsu's HP reaches 10 or below please target someone else!
- Please quote your target!

Blade Kuroda
Drifter Jet Enduro
Lucyal
Inu-Mitsu
Bilious
iloveyouDIE
Prolixity

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 am
Shun was down. Out of all of them, that was not an easy task. Mot held his fire as Candace started to speak, his eyes flicking to Mitsu. The hunter came here for her? What did they want with her anyway? The fact Candace was threatening her friends safety meant Mitsu was likely to cave.

"Mitsu, we can hold our own. None of us want you going anywhere with her, do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 am
Commotion from the other end of the room as Hel’s head turning, just in time to see Shun go down. Jackin’ A. “No, Shun!” The reaper cried, and immediately tore away from Bix to come towards the downed grim. The sudden lull in the battle had Hel pausing though, and she turned to just glare daggers at Candace, who seemed pretty messed up, thanks to Shun.

Her words had Hel feeling a bit of panic. Clearly a well worded and skilled attempt to twist Mitsu into coming with her, and Hel was afraid it could work. The reaper jerked and now moved to stand in front of Mitsu, putting herself between the transformed Lycan and Candace with her spear held out threateningly. She glanced a bit behind her. “Mitsu, do not.” The ghoul hissed, that edge of panic creeping into her voice at the thought of losing her here. “She is just trying to manipulate you like she did to get you here, because she is a conniving b***h with only her own best interests at heart. Even though she says she will spare us if you go for now, that will not save any of us in the future.”

She paused. “I am not going to stop fighting for you, Mitsu. Whether you chose to go willingly or not—I will not stop fighting. I would rather dissipate or die than to let you go to them, do you understand!? Nothing is going to change that.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 am
At Hel's words Candace chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Conniving b***h. That's a new one!" She shook her head. "Mm, but you're not entirely wrong. I do have a personal interest in her...but I'm not a liar. I do have her best interests at heart. She'll practically be treated like a princess." A princess in a tower, perhaps. That was not a detail Candace felt they needed to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:22 am
While he was trying to recover, Shun clenched his fists tightly while glaring up at Candace. So it really was Mitsu she was after all along. As for why, he didn't give a ******** style="color: darkgoldenrod">"Don't you ******** dare, Mitsu," he hissed while managing to at least get back to his knees. Candace was trying to play up to her better nature, which was worrisome in a way. There were few reasons why a hunter would want to take a student as far as he was aware. The biggest one that came to mind was weaponization. Why else would they bother? He hadn't heard of students getting taken for much of anything else. Sure, there could be other reasons, but he didn't know them at this point in time, "Don't listen to this piece of s**t. She's tricked you once before... I'm sure they treat their weapons nicely and all."

He grimaced and clutched at his leg for a moment while staring more towards his lycan right now.

"And you should know full well that if you go, I will not stop," he said lowly, implying that he was going to be fighting against the Hunters until he got her back or until he was no longer physically able to continue fighting. A short reprieve leading to a long road of pain.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:43 am
Bix held his ground, still at the ready but allowing Candace her say. This was her mission after all. The hunters had already taken down one of the students and now two of the young men stood at the ready, both Bix and Jordan, with pulsating and glowing weapons who were hungry for FEAR and ready for a charge attack.

"Aww c'mon little Valkyrie." Bix leaned into the split toned reaper. He was close to her and he could talk softly so that the others wouldn't hear. "You know this isn't about her for you.. this is about you. And hunters. You just wanna fight. Anyone at any time. It's all just selfish bloodlust with you, isn't it?"

Bix still danced by Hel, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet with a playful smirk. He kept his tone even and soft. "Your friend would try to save you because she's a good friend... and you'd just throw yourself into it over and over regardless of respect or friendship or anyone's wishes." Yes he was once more trying to keep Hel's attention. The more she could rage at him, the less she would bother with the wolf girl hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:00 pm
The lycan hovered over Shun waiting for another opportunity for the Hunters to come back around. If they were going to risk coming near they were as good as chew toys. Her teeth were bared ready to strike, her head whipping around when she heard Candace's voice. She was certain the Hunter was ready to strike again but instead she seemed intent on talking. Most likely because she looked worse for wear.

For a moment it seemed like Candace's words were getting through, Mitsu's expression relaxing as she listened. She had...come here for her? That thought left a chill down her spine. But she would leave her friends alone if she left with her....Briefly Mitsu looked down at Shun. He was badly wounded and needed attention from the nurse. The lycan dipped her head for a moment to nudge his face lightly with her nose. Once again she couldn't protect him, not with the way things were but if she left now...

Instantly she looked to Mot and then Hel as they chimed in, the Valkyrie even stepping in front of her to put a barrier between her and the Hunter. They were always protecting her and looking out for her. Mitsu was torn between the idea that she needed to protect them by leaving and the fact that she didn't want to just give up. What was the better decision? But then again Hel and Shun had made it for her hadn't they? They would still fight and keep going no matter what and she didn’t want to risk her friends being taken, not on her behalf. On top of that there were no guarantees. Candace could easily take them after she left.

The transformation back to her student form was quick, Mitsu kneeling down next to Shun as he spoke almost harshly to her. It didn’t seem to faze her as she tried to help ease him into his sitting position. “Take it easy.” She soothed. “I’m not going anywhere but you’re hurt so try not to move.” She stood then knowing this battle couldn’t last much longer. Shun needed to be taken back so that he could be treated and she didn’t want any of her other friends to fall because of her. She had brought them here but she would leave with them as well.

Stepping up beside Hel, Mitsu looked to the Valkyrie for a moment and gave her a brief nod before she went into ‘What would Hel do?’ mode. "I guess you can't count because it’s not a two verses three fight, I'm still here and I will fight. You want me so badly?" Mitsu almost smiled, it was hard though it felt awkward. Being snarky didn't come easily but she was still going to give it a try. "You can come get me but you better believe there will be a nasty surprise waiting."

Quote:
Eight you have my permission to attack Mitsu twice if you like. I won't be back home until 10:30 or so. Yay work...

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 pm
Shun looked over towards the archer for the moment as he continued to goad Hel. He grimaced in turn. There was little use of telling the Valkyrie to ignore him. She was too hot blooded for that. Instead, he looked back towards Mitsu when he felt her great nose nudge him gently.

When she shifted back, he watched her and relaxed only for a moment while she tried to sooth him. His gaze met hers, and there was a brief second as the concern managed to break through his stern expression. She wasn't helpless, but that didn't stop him from wanting to fight beside her. He didn't want to simply 'take it easy' just because he was now wounded.

As she got back up to stand by the Valkyrie, he tried to get up as well, only to grimace as pain shot through his leg, forcing him back down. Aside from the leg, he wouldn't be surprised if his back was cut up a bit from all the shots he took from behind.  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm
Hel’s nostrils flared as Bix leaned into her, and she could only stare up at him with the utmost loathing. Honestly, she looked ready to fly off the handle at any moment at his words, his insinuations, but it was the sudden presence of Mitsu right beside her that kept her grounded. Hel’s gaze snapped back to the ghoul, and she looked panicked briefly, that she was in her student form and that she was going to cave, regardless of Shun, Mot, and her pleas. Then she spoke, and she tried to give her best snarky smile, and the reaper just felt her heart swell with pride and love for the little lycan. This situation wasn’t good, far from it, but at this moment Hel never felt more alive as she fought alongside such great beings.

I am so proud of you, Mitsu, and I am most honored to call you my friend as we fight together.” She uttered to her softly, earnestly, reaching out to cup the ghoul’s cheek affectionately and leaned to press a kiss to her forehead. “Shun…” She called out, focusing back on the albino hunter that was still close to her. “…You asked something of me before we left for that journey to the Isles…that has not changed, ya know? You still have my word.”

Hel spat at Bix now. “Ya. I love battling, and I love blood shed, but it is all for us, not simply just me.” She then brought her foot up and kicked the Sun Hunter back and away from her, trying to put some distance between herself and him. The ghoul then brought her spear up and took a swipe at him with a hard swing.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 4
Target: Bix

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm
"I treat my weapon like a goddess." Candace said with calm annoyance, eyes turned down toward Shun. "A polishing three times a week, 'feed' her regularly, take her training, sharpening he blades. If she could tell you herself she'd tell you this was the best decision she had ever made." Atropos chuckled in Candace's head. She didn't look pleased to hear the answer that came from Mitsu, however. Candace looked genuinely disappointed.

"So that's your final answer? It isnt too late to change your mind..." But Mitsu made her decision clear. Candace sighed, ruffling her hair and muttering something along the lines of 'he better not punish me for this'. "Fine...if I have to take you by force, so be it. I meant it when I said I don't want to hurt you." She frowned and backed away from Mitsu and the Valkyrie standing in front of her.

"Don't hold back." She called to the Suns, sighing. "Dissipate them if you need to, but Mitsu stays here." She was not leaving without the girl.

((ATTACKING IS OPEN AGAIN! Despite what Candace said the HP rules still apply!

...Also can someone proxy roll a defense for Candace for me? 8|a I can't get the dice function to load.))  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff