Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: BlackThorne Dorms, Rory
○Wearing: this and ponytail
○Feeling: Groggy

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After a while Sona sat up, half awake. She rubbed her eye and stretched. When she heard Rory's movements, she instantly looked at him; prepared for a fight. Sona sighed seeing he was just laying on the bed. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a brush, brushing her hair then putting it into a ponytail. "Did you say something while I was asleep?" Sona asked, placing her bag over shoulder.
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He listened to her and looked straight at her. "Just thanking you is all. The chloroform wore off after about 2 hours and I am guessing that the hallucinogen has worn off too. Am I correct?" Rory replied and sat up quickly to watch her movements. He noticed that she was a bit groggy so he went over to her and smiled right in her face. The smile probably looked more like a "rape face" since he was examining her with a huge ear to ear smile. "It would be best if you moved as little as possible while I tested a little bit of your blood to see if the drug is fully out of your system." The ginger said and went to grab a needle. He smiled gently and stuck it in her arm. He took a little bit of blood and then put a bandage on her arm where he had taken the blood. Rory kind of went around the room, trying to find some stuff to test it with and finally found it. When he started to test it all of his focus was there so he did not mess up. A few minutes (10 minutes to be exact) later, he was finished and smiled at her. "No drug left in your system, still lay down until your energy is back. No need for any injuries Sona." The psychotic ginger told her with a smile and sat down in a chair.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona sighed and rubbed her head. When she opened her eyes, he was in her face with a 'rape face'. It made her blush and sent chills down her spine at the same time. "Out of my face, Rory. Seriously." Sona frowned. When he suddenly put the needle in her arm, she gave him a small glare.She waited for his test to be over and criss-crossed her legs. Sona sighed a sigh of relief when he told her that the drugs were out of her system. "I'm fine, Rory. Scared I may get hurt?" She teased the ginger, waiting to see his negative reaction. Sona went through her bag, since he was obviously going to make her stay longer then she wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:01 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory rolled his eyes at her and gave a small laugh. "I have to cover my a** just in case. So I am making you stay so you are s**c and span before I let you out of my sight." He replied in a matter of fact tone. He did not mean it to sound like he was an a*****e but he had to cover his own a** so he was not getting disciplined by the headmistress. Though he had not really met her just yet he was sure that he did not want to meet her on bad terms. However, he had seen the precautions to get into the office and wanted to study all of the security measures. The ginger sat next to her on the bed and began to play with her pony tail. "How come you have white hair?" Rory asked as he examined it and felt how soft it was. He smiled at her again and let his free hand take her pulse right near her neck. His hands were kind of cold to the touch but he did not care if it made her shiver he liked touching her soft skin.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

She chuckled at his response. "s**c and Span, eh? You sound like an a*****e, yet you seem to treat me as a friend." She smiled. Sona blinked when he came over, sitting beside her and playing with her ponytail. Being used to this, she took it out it's ponytail and let it flow back onto her shoulders. "I don't know, really. I've just had it as long as I can remember." She sighed, resting her chin on her fist. His touch made her blink and push his hand away. "Do you take some kind of pleasure touching me or something?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He sighed. Rory did not want to sound like an a*****e but that is how he always would talk and he saw nothing wrong with how he spoke. "Not trying to sound like an a*****e, it's just how I am." The ginger muttered under his breath and sighed. He continued to play with her hair and grabbed her hand gently and moved it away so he could touch her neck again. "Just seeing your reactions. It's amusing." He told her and pulled her into him so she was leaning on his chest and he played with her hair. Rory wanted to tell her to relax some more but he didn't and decided to see if she would lean against him until he let her go.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Wearing: this
○Feeling: Flushed

"You're a strange one, Rory.... But, then again this is a spy school. Normal peoples strange is our normal." She sighed. She listened to him talk, and pushed his hand away again. "Seriously, stop touching my neck-" Sona began until he pulled her close to him. This caused her to blush, but she simply sighed and accepted it. "Do you do this to ALL your test subjects, Rory?" She sighed, puting her chin on his chest, looking up at him. She seemed relaxed, but in her head she was ready to defend herself if he tried anything funny. Bored, she began playing with his hair, as he played with hers.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 am
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: calm // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

He laughed gently at her comment about him being strange. Rory was used to being called that. It hadn't bothered him in a long time. When she pushed his hand away again he smirked. He noticed her blush and smiled. "Only to the ones who volunteer. You're the first who has volunteered and hasn't backed out." The ginger replied gently. He was glad that she leaned into him and rested her head on his chest. It was obvious that his torso was well sculpted since it could be felt through his shirt. When she started to play with his hair he smiled more. "Did you know that when a female plays with a male's hair it is one of the best things to relax the male?" He murmured and continued to touch and play with her hair.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: bored

Sona laughed with him, being weird herself. She enjoyed being herself- although that's what made her get in trouble at home. Being herself made the servants upset with her, but it was the only attention she would get... Her memories flooded back and her laugh and smile faded away. "It's not like I have much to do... No friends... no family... I'm all alone here." she sighed, then realized what she just said aloud. s**t. she thought. Sona just sighed, he just found out about her past. Great- at least it was the simple stuff. Sona listened to Rory talk, feeling his chest rumble under her. "No, Rory... I didn't know that..." she said softly in response. Sona continued playing with Rorys hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 am
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: calm(ish) // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

Rory held her closer to him. "Look on the bright side, you were not sent to jail for slight experimentation until they realized that they should ship me to Blackthorn. The experimentation was just getting revenge on the assholes I was in school with. They deserved it. Taunting me because I was a genius compared to them... The people in the government are all imbeciles compared to all of us who are in these specialized schools." He told her. The ginger sounded as if he was ranting a little bit but the psychotic hint in his voice was there. It was obvious that it irritated him that the people in the world who weren't aware of what actually went on treated the "special ones" like they were outcasts. "They should cower in fear of us. We are all talented here... No one should be able to tear us down. All those people deserve are to be test subjects and to be tortured." Rory said, even though he was speaking softly the irritation and pride were very prominent in his voice. He had stopped playing with her hair for a few moments as he pondered about all the people he had come across in his life. "Bastards who don't understand our eloquence, our intelligence, and our talents do not deserve to know us." He stated softly and put his nose in her hair. "I am truly sorry for you being all alone, I know what it feels like. You will always have me though." The ginger said gently.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 am
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: Surprised

Sona held onto his shirt, and listened to him. Almost like he was ranting,.. "Rory, the other people are not like us. So they lock us away, because they are afraid of us," She said, trying to calm him down, " I agree that they shouldn't tear us down. But torturing them is not the answer... They don't know what this school really is. Or what Black Thorne really is. They don't know that we're the ones saving their sorry asses..." Sona stays in Rory's arms. Waiting for him to be done ranting. She listened to him finish. "It's not your fault I'm alone, Rory. I push people away on my own.. but it's more of my parents fault. They were busy being spys and didn't even look at their child... and since when did I have you? You always hated me since we met." Sona looked at Rory, still playing with his hair to help calm him down. Her voice was gentle and sweet, like she really did care. But in this school, who knows what's real and what's not?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 am
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: hurt and angry // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

"Experimentation is the only way to strike fear into those idiots to get them away from me." He said and sighed. Rory looked at her with his smoldering green eyes and he sighed again. The ginger looked like he had more to say on the matter of the people who he clearly thought were lower than him but he stopped. His eyebrows furrowed when she said that he hated her. He never thought ill of her, interesting but nothing ill, nothing that drastic. Hate in his world was only towards people who had wronged him, like the people who taunted him, the ones who threw him away, the government but not to someone who had not wronged him. "That is absolutely idiotic to say that I hate you. I only hate people who wrong me, never someone who has done nothing to harm me in any way." He told her, defending his pride. It struck a chord in him that she would think of such a thing. Even though she was playing with his hair the chord it struck irritated him. "Do not assume I hate you if I seem indifferent." He said as he grabbed her wrist of the hand that was playing with his hair. His grip was strong and firm but in no way meant to hurt her. The green hues were angry and sad as he stared at her. The emotions that he were feeling and showing were real because his pride was damaged by anyone assuming that he hated them for no reason. Rory got up quickly and went over to his computer after he let go of her, practically dropping her hand unceremoniously. "I. Do. Not. Hate. Anyone. Who. Has. Not. Wronged. Me." He said with his back towards her. Each word enunciated to make sure she understood what he was telling her.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: Hurt & Like an idiot.

Sona listened to him talk. Her heart raced. What had she just said? Why did she say it? God, I really am an idiot.... she thought. Rory grabbed her wrist, she winced slightly but was used to it. "Okay okay. I get it....." she said softly, regret in her voice. When he dropped her wrist, she rubbed it. She sighed at her stupidity, walking over to Rory- she tried to be as quiet and gentle as possible. She reached out to hug him, but quickly pulled her hands back. "I'll just...go.. then.... I apologize for upsetting you." Sona said, regret and sadness in her voice. She gave a small bow, like her teacher always told her to, when apologizing. There was a lump in her throat. She started for the door, just barely putting her hand on the knob- before looking back at Rory. Right when she finally thought she did something right. She ruined it, like she always did. Maybe this is another reason why she didn't have any friends...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: hurt and angry // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

He turned around when she said that she was going to leave. "Go lay down on the bed." Rory ordered. His tone full of authority. The ginger looked at his computer then looked at her near the door. Yes he was angry and hurt but he did not think she was ready to leave the room yet. "Have to make sure there are no side effects. Who knows if you leave earlier than I say is okay you may pass out from the drug." He said, keeping his tone even and emotionless. It sounded as if he did not care but that was how he could avoid showing the emotions he so wanted to show. Rory's demeanor was more cold than ever as he watched her to make sure that she followed his orders. "I do not hate you. Yes I am upset right now but I do not hate you." He told her coldly. "If I hated you I would not have used chloroform to knock you out, I would have just let the hallucinogen go wild until if wore off." Rory said gently and shook his head.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: Hurt

"No." Sona replied. Her voice was soft and quiet. "If you want to keep an eye on me, then do so. But I'm not going to stay in this room any longer." She turned to Rory, her hair flapping behind her. Sona stood her ground, making her look tall and dangerous. Although this appearence, her eyes said I'm not going to stay if you'll hurt me more. "Do I make myself clear?" Sona said, her voice louder and daring. She listened to what he had to say. She shook her head, like she didn't believe it. "Then prove it, Rory. Everyone can say that. But it takes a person who knows it is true to actually act upon it. And yes, if you did hate me I'd still be on your damn bed." Her voice was soft, but sharp.

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces