Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 am
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia held Dominic close to her; she was very comfortable within their snuggling. She didn't want to let go of him. The kiss had sealed the deal for her; she never wanted Dominic to leave her side, as cheesy as it was. The blush remained on her face as she slowly started to doze off. A small shiver shook Amelia, as she felt the smirk in the crook of her neck.

She felt herself being nudged, and she lazily opened her eyes.
"...Mmm? What's up, Dom? She murmured, blinking slowly. She was just about to fall asleep, when Dominic blatantly asked her a question. Her head tilted slightly as she mustered up a shy reply. "N-nobody... until you of course," she started to explain. "I've only ever had one boyfriend... but we never kissed. He wanted... a hook-up more than anything... but I ended it before he forced me into anything." she told him, slightly embarassed at her lack of experience, and the only horrifying story she had.

It was before she transferred to Gallagher Academy; that idiot was really one of the reasons why she transferred, but she wouldn't ever admit to that.

Amelia looked at Dominic for a moment, and then asked him;
"What about you...? Have you had any other girlfriends? How many times have you been kissed?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He balked at her. He knew it was rude of him to do so, but he couldn't believe she'd only been with one guy before him. His smirk grew. Oh, the things he could teach her. He chuckled deviously.

All laughter stopped when she'd asked him in return, though. He didn't want to answer her questions but couldn't find an appropriate way to bow out of them. He decided to ignore them altogether. "This guy was trying to force you to do things with him?" He wanted to teach this guy a lesson. Who did he think he was? He frowned and brushed away a few stray hairs that had made their way onto her face. He smiled softly at her. She was too good for him, he was sure of it, and if he could help it, he'd keep her from finding out about his extensive past. He didn't want her to get the wrong idea about him, which, now that he thought about it, would actually be completely true. He shook his head, a grimace now dominating his features.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:06 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia blinked steadily a few times, before closing her eyes once more. What Dominic's positively devilish smirk came from, she hadn't the foggiest.

After a moment, she nodded. Yes, her idiot of a boyfriend did try to force her to do some things she wasn't so willing to. She always hated those moments. In response, Amelia nudged herself a little closer to Dominic, hoping he'd get the messages, that a) she wanted to sleep now, and b) this was sensitive for her to talk about.

A small smirk crossed her face as he moved the hairs from her face. At this moment in time, she didn't really care that he ignored her questions. She was too sleepy to care. However, she felt that he was going to be at least a hundred times better than her ex was to her... She rested her face on him, and started to doze off.

Being in the warmth of his embrace, the blankets, and the comfort of his bed made Amelia awfully dozy, and she finally did fall asleep.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Salut!" came the familiar but recently unheard of greeting of the French boy as he bustled into the dorm. He had a small weekend back trailing behind him. "Apologise for the rude leaving. My things are still in order, yes?" Skylar walked around the room, not even noticing that someone, let alone two people, were in Dominic's bed. He just assumed that he was talking to himself. "Mon père had some trouble with the café. But I am back now and--" He stopped as he was finally aware of his surroundings. "Mon ami! You never told me you had a lady friend! Oh, and it is no time for sleep. It is.... I am not sure what time it is, but the sun is shining and you do not have jet lag, as I do." To say the least, Skylar was displaying no signs of jet lag.

bang bang bang

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 am
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmDorms
шho I'm WithAmelia and Skylar
Ңow I FeelAnnoyed

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

He hummed at her soft nod. She didn't want to talk about it which was fine with him. She looked tired and that got him out of having to talk about his own experiences. He shook his head just thinking about it. He smiled when he felt her come closer to him, and allowed his eyes to rest without actually sleeping.

He grimaced and groaned when he heard the french boy come into their dorm. He was being extremely loud and, upon glancing at Amelia, he realized that the french boy was going to wake her up. He reached behind him, pulling a pillow from underneath his head and threw it at the boy. He hissed. "Skylar, do you think you could keep it down, please? She's obviously tired!" He wasn't sure how threatening his whisper-yelling would be, but he sure as hell hoped that Skylar either learned to keep his voice down or got out. "Who even cares if the sun is shining? Doesn't that mean you should be out doing things?" He groaned again, quietly. He knew that all of his questions were in vain and any attempts he made to get the male to leave would be in vain also. He wrapped an arm around Amelia's waist, holding her to him and hoped that she was a deep sleeper.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia, comfortably asleep initially did not hear Skylar storm into their dorm, nor did she hear him flouncing about with his French. Normally, she was a moderate sleeper, but she did have her moments where everything either disturbed her, or she ignored everything.

However, after a few minutes in dreamland, she faintly heard the whisper-hiss of Dominic. She wasn't sure what she was hearing, so she subconsciously moved her hand towards his face. She stirred a little, hearing the noises a little clearer, and something about the shining sun. Leaning her head towards him, she felt a hand around her waist. Something about that made her stir again, so she slowly opened her eyes.

"...Nn...W-what's going on, Dom?" She murmured towards him, still comfortable in his grasp, but very confused.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

"Okay!" Skylar said loudly just before realising his mistake and covering his mouth. He repeated his response in a whisper before continuing in hushed tones. "I'll keep it down for now, but only as assurance that you'll do the same for me for when I have my own lovely lady friend along, yes?" He was about to place his bag next to his bed when Amelia stirred. "Oh my! Pardon, did I wake you?" he said to the girl. "I am Dominic's friend and room mate, Skylar. Bonjour! I've been away for some time and have just returned. Nice to meet you!"

bang bang bang

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

He gritted his teeth. He knew Skylar was well meaning, and didn't deserve to be hit for waking Amelia. He took a few calming breaths and ran his hands along Amelia's back to sooth him. "Skylar.." He shut his eyes in annoyance. He was going to end up forcefully throwing the Frenchie out if he didn't get out himself. He looked down at Amelia. Then again, with her being so kind hearted, she probably wouldn't appreciate his method. He sighed and whispered to her, even though Skylar could more than likely hear him. "I'm sorry, Amelia. Skylar kind of.. barged in. This is my third roommate." He smiled slightly at Skylar. He wasn't really mad at him and if he was ever in the same position, which was highly unlikely in terms of a simple nap, he would do the guy a favor and butt out.

User Image

Dorms

Amelia and Skylar

Annoyed

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia shivered at Dominic's soothing touch. If not under the current situation, that action alone would probably lull her back into sleep. However, the young lady had to stay awake to figure out what the heck had happened.

Skylar spoke to her quickly, and a bit of it was in French. Amelia blinked a few times, trying to register what he had told her. She wasn't quite all awake.
"...H-hi Skylar," Amelia began, slowly, "I'm Amelia. Dominic's girlfriend... It's okay that you woke me up, I guess..." she explained, trying to have as loud as a voice as she could. There wasn't much space between her body and Dominic's, so she hoped it travelled the room.

"Skylar... are you staying, or are you going? Because...I guess I could leave if you were uncomfortable... Dom and I could continue later, or somewhere else." She offered him, though she had the sinking suspicion that what she just said would upset Dominic a little bit.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am
Eloquent Melodies

Tomoko Koja

The Flying Duckman

User Image
              ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠ . ♠

There was a figure silhouetted in a stark black outline against the blazing azure, and then the campus landscape was silent. Jared had left his room in search of trouble, and he knew as well as anyone else where it usually started. The lowerclassmen dorms were delightful breeding grounds of tension, awkwardness, and the beginnings of a long, hazardous path that many would have to travel - that of puppy love.

"Dom. Skylar."
                                                        The senior gave the two underclassmen a grin, revealing teeth. He hadn't missed the girl who was still half-hidden in Dominic's shadow, but Jared didn't know her name and had no interest in her whatsoever. She was pretty enough, with a deer-in-the-headlights naivety and china-doll features, but there seemed to be little fight in her. Strange, since he'd heard so much about the accomplishments of the Gallagher Girls.

"C'mon, Skylar, leave them alone. I could use a guy with a bit of muscle to help with unpacking; what do you say we hang out in the senior dorms for a bit?"

Without waiting for so much as a reply, the older boy grabbed the Frenchman by the arm, towing him towards the door. Jared; however, did consent to give the girl he didn't know a lazy wave and a teasing grin.

"Jared Diederich, senior. Nice ta' meet you. Now, Dom - don't do anything I wouldn't."

The door clicked shut as he disappeared.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

He covered his face with his hands in annoyance when Jared walked in. He'd known the senior for a couple years now and respected him, of course, but the combined interruption of Skylar and Jared only spurred his annoyance more. "Apparently Jared needs your help, Skylar." He didn't remove his hands from his face. Everyone thought that he had intentions of sleeping with Amelia. He couldn't deny that he wanted to, and that if she'd been any one of his previous girlfriends, new or not, his roommate would've probably barged in on something a lot more incriminating. But Amelia wasn't one of his previous girls, and he wasn't going to treat her that way. He bet that all the people guessing about what he would do to her made her feel uncomfortable, and he didn't want her to feel that way at all. He couldn't stop himself from apologizing again.

User Image

Dorms

Amelia and Skylar

Exasperated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia blushed a deep red once the senior entered the room. She wasn't expecting that someone of that age would go looking for his juniors - she figured it was the opposite way around. He looked like a bit of a jerk-type of guy, and Amelia did not really see what was so appealing about the senior. Assuming that it was simply a guy thing, Amelia sighed, her face still warm.

Upon his sleazy grin at her, she hid her face against Dominic; she really hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for this. It seemed like all the guys figured that Dominic would be shagging her; but Amelia knew for certain that he wasn't that type of guy. She didn't know his past, but she strongly believed he wasn't of that calibre.

Dominic looked really embarrassed by the entire situation, however, as his face was covered with his hands. She missed the feel of them on her, as odd as it was. Amelia moved her hand to cover his, trying to calm him down a little bit.
"Shh, Dominic... It's okay..."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

"Oh no, dear, you stay here. I was ju-" Skylar was interrupted by senior standing at the door. He was just about to announce that he was just leaving, but he was tugged into action. "Okay, pulling is not very necessary." He gave a sighed and let himself get pulled along anyway. "I will help, I will help." He waved back with his spare arm. "Au revoir, Dom. Au revoir, Amelia. If this does not work out, you know where to find me, lovely lady." He laughed as he was pulled out.

[[Exit to... Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade?]]

bang bang bang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

He smiled when he heard the Au revoirs from Skylar. He didn't think he'd ever been more relieved to hear someone leave in his life. He smiled down at Amelia, wrapping his arms around her once again. "I'm okay. I was just.. exasperated." He felt like cussing, and even though he already did cuss, he didn't curse like his uncle. Full on Italian rant, just with cursing. He smiled wistfully at the memory. His attention snapped back to Skylar when he heard his voice again.

"..If this does not work out, you know where to find me, lovely lady."

He narrowed his eyes at the door, jumping up from the bed over Amelia. He wasn't going to let anyone get away with coming onto his girl and apparently Skylar needed to find out who he was. He gritted his teeth in anger. Pretty soon, he was going to see red. Who was Skylar to make a pass at his girl? He felt his insecurities rising, his heart beating erratically as he panicked. What if she decided he wasn't enough and took Skylar up on his offer? His hands fisted at his sides. He was frozen in place just behind the door, both his fears and anger rising steadily. He didn't know if he would really hurt Skylar, or even lay a hand on him at all, but he did know that Skylar was going to be hearing it from him, loud and clear.

User Image

Dorms

Amelia

Pissed.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:50 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

It all unfolded at once. Skylar being dragged out by his superior, his French goodbyes... and then an attempted pass at her? Amelia blushed crimson, not enjoying the sudden interest that seemed to be only for her. Groaning, she relaxed under Dominic's touch. "I'm glad, Dom... You don't need to get so worke-"

She was cut off by Dominic jumping out of bed, pissed and she resisted screaming from shock. How did he do that so fast? She wondered, her mouth slightly open. Was he really that protective of her already? Skylar only had made a sleazy grin and a light-hearted pass at her. Did Dominic think he was serious? Though Amelia had limited experience, she could only assume that Skylar was joking around... probably just to piss Dom off.

Amelia sighed, somewhat nervous to go near Dominic when he seemed so out of it. He was standing by the door, breathing heavily... She hadn't seen this side of him yet, and she didn't enjoy it.
"Dominic, please," she began, almost sounding like she was pleading, as she got up to stand behind him at the door. Once she was there, she put a gentle hand on his back. "Just relax, p-please... You're scaring me.."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff