Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 am
Abiron wasn't even really paying attention when the male was getting dressed, no he stepped outside for the simple fact that he was distracted by the outside beauty. When walking back in, Mordred was already dressed and blushing. "Thats good. I slept okay...not used to all the noise." he said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred smiled a little. "It's okay. Try finding something that was constant to help. Like... night and day are still part of being underwater, right?" He walked over to him, hoping to help and such. "Or... hm... colors! There were lots of colors underwater, so maybe you'll be less homesick once you compare it to how much color is up here!" He said happily, hoping that it helped. "Your bride's gonna feel the same way when he goes with you, too. Because they've probably never lived underwater. All the stuff'll be new to him." He got the stuff together, not minding that he hadn't eaten yet. "The sooner we get to the kingdom, the sooner you can get a nice breakfast too." He beamed. "And we'll be closer to finding your true love!"

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 pm
Abiron listened as Mordred rambled, he appreciated the help but it was still too different and he knew his bride would have the same issues. "Thanks, I'll try that." he said ruffling the young dragons hair. At the mention of breakfast he smiled, the sound of food did sound nice, he also priced how Mordred didn't include himself in the statement. "You'll also eat you know." he said as he watched the male gather his things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred smiled as Abiron ruffled his hair, gathering his stuff. "Well, if they let me. I don't know if they like black dragons here, so I might not get to eat That's okay though. I can last for a while without food, or just find some." He said cheerfully. He knew because the maids used to 'forget' to feed him for days, or just give him scraps. That stopped once his dad found out, but he knew he could do it. "So I might get to eat, or I might not."

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 am
Abiron looked at Mordred frowning, but he could u dersgand his reasoning. In his mind this place was messed up but if Mlrdred came to his world he'd probably say the same thing. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they feed you one way or another." He said with a smile as he kissed the male's cheek, again something that was just done in his kingdom. "Say, do you know if theres any water around here? I'm really thirsty." He said not hearing any signs of it in the cave they were hiding out in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred held back a squeak at the soft press of lips on his cheek, blushing. "I-I... I think I have a waterskin in my bag..." He said shyly, searching through the bags once more before pulling the waterskin out. "Here you go! I guess you've never had to go without water before, huh?" He smiled some. Being a merman would mean that Abiron was surrounded by water all the time. He repacked his stuff again, carrying it all. "Ready?"

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm
Abiron smiled as he took the water skin drinking it happily handimg it back. "Thanks you" he said as he listened to him shaking his head, "No, well not like this before" he said as he gathered his few belongings, "yea I'm ready" he said walking to the mouth of the cave. "Want me to carry some of that?" He asked looking at all of the ex-prince's luggage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred shook his head. "I-it wouldn't be fair to make you carry it. It's all my stuff, so it isn't right to make you carry something that isn't yours just because it's heavy." He explained. He had a strong sense of what was fair when it came to helping others, though that sense tilted in favor of everyone else, rather than himself. If Abiron needed help carrying something, he'd offer even with all the stuff he already had. They headed out for the kingdom, approaching the gates.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 pm
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred shook his head. "I-it wouldn't be fair to make you carry it. It's all my stuff, so it isn't right to make you carry something that isn't yours just because it's heavy." He explained. He had a strong sense of what was fair when it came to helping others, though that sense tilted in favor of everyone else, rather than himself. If Abiron needed help carrying something, he'd offer even with all the stuff he already had. They headed out for the kingdom, approaching the gates.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 am
"..." Abiron wasn't able to say a anything as he followed the dragon out of the cave and back into the forest and after much walking arrived to the next kingdom. Easily going through the gates, they made there way through the town as started to approach the castle. Explaining things to the guards they allowed the two into the palace where they were led to the king and queen. As they approached the royalty, a maid walked by one who used to be a caretaker for Mordred, saw the ex-prince and started skieking.

The maid ran out of the room going to the king and queen, yelling as she ran about a black dragon.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:51 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred was shocked to see his old caretaker, immediately hiding behind Abiron. As she ran out of the room, he looked down. "I-I should've waited outside..." He said, biting his lip. Now the rulers might not want to help, or it would make it more difficult for Abiron to find his true love! He wanted to back out now and just wait outside to keep himself from messing up even more!

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:05 am
Looking at Mordred, Abiron placed a hand on his on his arm giving a gentle smile as he sent his thoughts to the boy, a mermaid thing. Don't worry about her, they won't know that your from the previous kingdom. Trust me on this. he said just as the king came through the doors, the maid almost next to him.

"That's him your highness, the black dragon of the kingdom over." She said glaring in hatred at the male hiding behind Abiron.

"And the male whose he with?" He king asked looking at the maid obviously not happy that there was a potiental black dragon in his home.

"I...am not sure, I have never seen him once before..." she said eyeing the one who WA with the accursed one.

Abiron let the two go one before he gave a silent sigh...honestly this is why he didn't like these situations. "Your highness, if I may...your servant seems to mistaking my companion for someone else." He said with a very cold glare to the woman, but his smile for the most was kind. "Your highness, you see, my name is Abiron and I come from the kingdom of the ocean, and this my companion, Moraden, and while yes he is for the most part a black SEA dragon." He said with emphasis on the word sea, show I g two different things.

"If you find this hard to believe, I can prove it all that is needed is a large body of water." He said the kind smile still gracing his lips but his tone was one of not a commoner but who knew respect and had authority but that authority was not directed at any one.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred started as the other's voice was suddenly in his head. Could Abiron always do that?! He quickly looked down when the king appeared, which also helped him to keep his features calm. How would they not know he was from the other kingdom? She knew him by sight! He listened to the story unravel, glad that his head was bowed like a servant since he wasn't sure if he could've kept the look of shock from creeping onto his face. A sea dragon?! How on earth could they prove that? He'd never been in the sea before! He couldn't swim, and he certainly wasn't a sea dragon by birth. 'Abiron what are you thinking?' He wondered to himself, but bowed to the king like any servant would. "I-I apologize for startling your maid, your majesty. My duty is to assist Prince Abiron on his journey, so I must accompany him wherever he goes." He might as well add to the facade that he was from the sea, and it would allow him to stay near Abiron even if someone wanted to separate them. It also left his position open so that Abiron could get rid of him if he became a burden.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm
"Your highness they are luring, you can believe them!" She practically shrieked as she pointed to the pair but shut up as soon as the king raised his hand.

"It seems she does not believe you, and before I can listen I must ask you to prove such things. A large body of water was it? Then follow." He said turning on his heel were he led the two to a very large lake. "Is this big enough?"

Following Abiron for close to the water getting a bit giddy big and deep just how he liked it! "This will suffice." He said setting his bags down diving head first into the water. OH GOD! Did it feel good to be in the water and have his tail free, appearing at the surface his hair was longer, fins on his arms and his tail a shiny black, touching Mordred once again he sent his thoughts to the boy, trust me, you'll be fine, but I can't guarantee what I'll do won't be pain free.

Once Mordred dropped his things, Abiron pulled the boy into the water, don't fight anything he thought to him as he kissed him closing his magic into the young transforming him into exactly what he said, a Black Sea Dragon. Smiling Abiron went back to the surface touching the king, Sea Dragons don't have the magic to transform on will so I have to help him but as you can see is indeed a Sea Dragon  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred set his things down, following him, and was shocked to feel lips on his own. It wasn't painful as all, actually. The magic was an amazing warmth that coursed through him, pulsing its way along his way along his veins and infusing with every fiber of his being. When it ended, he opened his eyes do see that he could actually breathe under the water, and his own dragon form had changed. His spikes were gone, and his claws had webbing between them. His tail now had a paddle-like flat end that could be used to propel himself forward in the water. He rose to the surface, looking at the maid and the king, carefully raising himself out of the water and standing on his four legs. He now also had a long spine going from the crown of his head to the point between his shoulders, most likely for steering and balance in the water. So this was what Abiron had been planning. He was a true Sea Dragon now... and that meant that he could go with Abiron if he wished. Live in the ocean... but would he be wanted there? Even though they didn't care about colors, would they be able to tolerate him? He didn't have many skills, being in that room all his life. He could read the common language and the dragon language, and land maps, but what use would that be underwater? He wasn't strong or educated in the culture of underwater populations... he would be useless there.

XxVanity_kidxX

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces