Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:08 pm
War said nothing in reply to Chastity's mental question, for Death answered with the same thoughts almost immediately. He cocked his head curiously at Lust, as if he had heard a whisper but couldn't quite figure out what it was. He then turned his gaze upward, toward the heavens, and smiled slightly at the sight that greeted him; the six white forms of the other Virtues that were approaching.

(Sorry for a late reply. I was gone all day on Saturday for a Young Marines thing and a movie... but now I'm back! :3)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:56 pm
Envy rolled her eyes. There was nothing that she desired here, so there was no point, though the Horsemen had asked that all come. She crossed her arms and sat down on a rock, hoping that the others would show up sooner, rather than later. 'No, I won't like to make a bet Lust. Whoever chooses which side is not something to be light about at the moment.' I sent the thought back to her, scowling slightly.

"And I say that whatever happens in the future happens. I will do what is needed of me, be it fighting. Though I do hope that it will. Be. Fighting." she said, a cold smile crossing her face as she said it. Fighting was one of the few ways that Envy was able to get items for her collections. Especially rare ones, like souls. Those were hard to find in a fresh condition.

Anastaisa_57

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 pm
War glared at Envy and snapped, "Fighting or not, you'll get what you get!" He huffed in irritation and crossed his arms, leaning on one foot heavily and keeping his eyes to the sky. "Your reasons for fighting are different from others, Sin, but not everything is about... war." The Rider suddenly fell silent and didn't speak again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Death watched as the Virtues neared. He figured it would be a little intimidating to see the almost nine foot tall figure of Death standing there, waiting on them to land. He blurred for a moment, then re appeared in a black tuxedo, with a red vest. His scythe shifted into the form of a dragon headed cane, and his hood turned into a black fedora, the brim of which castes shadows over his bright white eyes.
All the while Death's vision never faltered or left the Virtues. He watched as they landed and neared the standing Horsemen and Sin. Humility, Charity, Diligence, Patience, and Kindness neared and greeted the others, though where Temperance was was unknown. It was Kindness that saw the Sins first. Death tightened the grip on his cane cane as the Virtue neared the Sins.
" Hello Miss Lust,Miss Envy, how are you this blessed day?" Kindness said to the Sin.
Death smiled at the girl, she could help but be nice, even if it was to a Sin. Death felt it before all others, the Sins were nearing also. Wrath was in a huge AC- 130 airplane, Greed in his golden airplane, Sloth in a auto piloted helicopter, Gluttony in a 18 wheeler with a tanker trailer, and Pride in a black 55 Chevy.
Feeling that he was a little out dated with his horse there next to him, and with a snap of his fingers his steed turned into a very nice, if a little creepy, chopper. He stood there and watched as the Sins and the Virtues looked each other over....his was ready for anything, and he hoped that his brothers were to.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horseman Of Deaths

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm
War raised his eyebrows at his brother's choice of clothing, but said nothing in reply. The fiery Horseman preferred to stay in his usual attire; worn obsidian armor, cracked and glowing like magma where those cracks appeared. A dark cloak whose fabric hid most of his battle-scars, complete with a hood which he chose not to use to hide his scarred face.

"Ah, Patience. It has been long since I have seen you." said the Horseman as the Virtue approached him.

"Indeed, Rider." replied Patience, nodding his agreement. "I see the rest of your brothers are here as well."

"Of course, Patience. With a decision as large as this, we may as well all be here to witness... history."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:14 pm
I smiled at my fellow Virtues and stood next to Humility. My leader. Well at the moment. Which ever sin led the Sins the opposite Virtue would take the lead job. To stay equal. I clasped my hand in Humility's and Kindness' since they were on either side of me. Humility smiled unhappily at me. Kindness was easily smiling. After all she was Kindness. "Why have you called up here Chastity, my sister. Why are the Sins, our enemies here?"
"I'll let the Horsemen explain. Better you hear it from them." I responded hoping Humility would be alright with this. I noticed Temperance was absent from our gathering and was confused as to why. I ignored it and faced Lust who had taken her place infront of me next to Pride who was infront of Humility. And Envy infront of kindness. All the Sins infront of their opposite. This would be fun.

I took my place infront of Chastity as my brothers and sisters took their own places infront of their opposite. I didn't glare at Chastity like I would have under normal cirumstances. I sighed internally and knew that this would not be fun. Envy refused to make a bet, which was a shame. I looked back and forth and noticed Temperance was not present. Hmm, now where could he/she be? Having no one to stand off against, Gluttony took a seat on the ground. Probably wanting to eat something.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ScionValour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am
Temperance

Virtue of Control, Justice, and Honor.

As they are gathered, a soft melody would trill across the air from the distance, a guitar by the sound of it. The virtues would feel exactly whom it was almost instantly, the others may have a bit of difficulty for a moment till he got closer. He wears almost nomadic clothing, a guitar in his hands as he calmly walks towards those assembled, taking his time. He takes his place in front of Gluttony, sighing as he slings the guitar across his back carefully. "Glut? You should really stop drinking so much...you've gained weight."

"BAH SHUT IT! Ill drink as much as I *hic* Want to....yah golden fairy!" The Sin replies, taking a swig out of his flask...for the fifth time in less than three minutes. "Now then, Hurry this up, I have more important things to do than sit here and bullshit with the lot of you."

Temperance shakes his head with almost a laugh. "You never change do you Glut? Ah well." His attention turns to the Horseman. "Now, Why are we here, and why are YOU here Horseman?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:48 am
Envy glared at War. "Shut up, no one asked you, you old relic," she snapped, turning her back to him. Oh, she knew that she should most likely respect the one that could make her life a living hell at the moment, but she wasn't in the mood. She was still annoyed at missing out at some collecting. And there was some extreme collecting going on in New York at the moment...oh, how she wanted to be there to collect it for herself, but no. She had to stay here while the others figured out what the hell was going on.

Then, hearing her opposite speak to her, Envy shot a glare at her as well, but didn't answer her. There was no reason...and Envy wasn't in the mood to deal with her happy, annoying, perkiness. The Sin stood as the rest of her brethren and sisters settled among them. She melted in the background slightly, hoping that the Horsemen would hurry and explain why they were here. She chuckled slightly at Temperance's outburst...it seemed that he had a little trouble with his temper at the moment.

Anastaisa_57

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 pm
War bristled with anger. "You... will.. not... speak to any of us like that!" he hissed between clenched teeth. His eyes flared brightly and for a moment the air seemed to grow hot before Patience shot him a calm, cooling look. War met his gaze and immediately understood the silent message that crossed between them. He calmed slightly, but his eyes were still fiery balls of Hell. He silenced himself, though his expression said that he wanted to wreak havoc on this already destroyed land. War decided he would not speak unless it was needed -- let Death do the talking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm
"Shut up all of you! We are for a reason.Let's get it over with! I want to get what ever this crap is over with so I can go back to making people sin!" I said infuriated at the Horseman and Envy's bickering along with Temperance and Gluttony. I glared at everyone and crossed my arms over my chest so they could tell I was annoyed. "I don't mean disrespect horsemen but we do have the fate of the world to discuss you know."

I was appaled at Lust's outburst but admitted that I couldn't have said it better myself. It's a sad day when Sins and Virtues agree on more than opposition. "Lust is right you guys. We should get this over with so we all know what to prepare for." I looked everyone over, meeting everyone's eyes that allowed me to. Nothing was as strange as this situation right here.

((OfflineRocky would like me to tell you hasn't been active because of a fire and until he posts again he is NPC.))

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm
((OfflineRocky would like me to tell you hasn't been active because of a fire and until he posts again he is NPC.))

((copy that sweetsin, duststorm will relay to black reaper, bloodyexecutioner will see soon. Lol cb radio talk))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Death sighed as the Sins and Virtues bickered. 'If this keeps on, things could get messy.' he thought. He walked forward, steps appearing under him as he moved, and stopped upon a four foot stage. He cleared his throat, then spoke.

" Sins and Virtues, I have called you here for a reason. As you know, there is a coming war called 'Armageddon'. After said battle, none of us will exist. There is a chance for this world to fall under control again, and that chance lies with the Humans. While the people here have given in to their more....animal nature, in Europe they are strong and making plans. Thanks to the Virtues. Now, this is neither good nor bad, but should things continue....the scales of fate will start to tilt. So long as the Brothers, Michael and Gabriel, and the Arch-Demon, Samael have their portals open, the balance will not be as it should. We, the Horsemen, have always been here to see to it that there is order and balance. But now, even we need your help.' he said,' pausing to let his words sink in.
" While I understand that you may not wish to work with your counters, I ask that you work not with them, but with us..the Horsemen, whom have always been and always shall be: neutral. Now I know some of the Sins are thinking, why is it our problem it the world ends. Because, with no Humans, neither of you will exist. And all of this.....this...universe..will have been for nothing. We hold the fate of Earth in our hands at this time now. We can work together and close the two portals. The Brothers are ready to leave Earth to die...pack up and close their portal. Samael will be our biggest challenge.
So, I leave it to you....the Yings and Yangs...Fight together and survive....or fight each other and die
." the Rider said, then turned to his brothers. "Any thing you would like to add?"  

Horseman Of Deaths

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

Famine chose not to speak, but rather to speak through actions as the human body he possessed finally decayed to ashes. Famine is revealed for the assembled for a brief moment, a cloud of ashes and sand. The nearly formless wraith shakes it's head, and sinks between the cracks and crevices of the ground. A few moments later, he rises again, though the ashes have just taken a human skeleton as a core, the ash as a skin for the ancient white bones.

He smiles, and then the ground begins to quake as his smile turns to a mad grin. An utterly massive hand erupts from the ground, gleaming white bones blinding those around for a moment as it grabs hold of the building nearby on Famine's right, another equally massive hand rising to grab an opposite building. Famine rises off the ground as the skull rises, Famine sitting on it's forehead, the teeth are horridly serrated, ground to a point, and dripping a horrid black substance.

It rises a bit more from the ground, revealing a few rows of ribs. At the current moment, at partial height, it stands at a great height of 50 feet, from forehead to its ribs that are revealed. It's eyes swirl with the same black fluid that drips from it's mouth, souls can be seen drowning in the tar, mostly demon and angelic, very few humanoids. Famine looks down at the assembly, all of this having occurred behind Death's podium like stage, his point across.
"Sorry. Im a paranoid person....all this power was making me nervous." He states, laughing. "I aint gonna hurt yah unless you make the first move, Honor dictates as such. But I have nothing to add to my Brother's speech."

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 pm
Death knew what Famine was doing without having to turn around. He was about to speak, when he felt it. One of the Forces...the dark one. Death snarled and vanished in a puff of black mist. He reformed on the top of the puppet's head. He looked towards the east and saw a black mass moving towards them at a high speed. Death's snarl grew more fierce, and he jumped from the skull of the puppet and landed hard in the sand below, back in his cloak and hood with his scythe in hand. He looked at his brothers, Sins, and Virtues and spoke a sharp warning. " Get ready...Samael comes."
No sooner had he finished speaking, when they were surrounded by demons and zombies humans that were under the control of the Darkness. The air shimmered before Death as if there was a mirage, and the image of the Arch-Demon appeared. He appeared much like Famine's puppet: from the bottom of the ribs up. His long crimson horns curved to where the tips almost touched in front of him. His red eyes glowed like embers in a blacksmith's furnace, and his sharp pointed teeth were as white as virgin snow. His skin was as black as coal, while the sword he held in his left hand was a flaming red. He looked at the Horsemen and the other gathered, and let loose a deep, rolling laugh.
" Well now, you have made this all too easy, Horseman. The four of you, the Seven Deadly Sins, and the Seven Divine Virtues..all in one place. At last, we can be rid of you all. The Sins have out lasted their use, and the Virtues have long been a lost cause. The only thing that stood in our way was the Horsemen. Neutral, always keeping the scales balanced..umph! And now...it will end. Hell and Heaven will battle, and Hell shall gain the earth. And there is nothing you can do about it. But....I am feeling....merciful...beg for your lives...and i shall let you live to serve the Dark Lord. Beg. Beg. BEG! Bawhahahaha!"

Death looked at the others. They could win this battle...as Samael was not here in person. He sent a thought to his brothers. ' We can do this...ready?'  

Horseman Of Deaths

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 am
Envy scowled at War. "Of course I'll talk to you like that, I can do whatever I please," she snarled, her hands curling with her nails extending slightly. Yes, her power allowed her to change herself slightly to whatever she needed. But it only lasted a short while sadly. "And who made you queen, Lust? Pride is our leader, not you. So I suggest you hush up till Pride says we can talk to the others," she said.

Envy just stood in the background after that though, listening to what Death and Famine had to say. She scoffed at what Death had to say about the people in Europe being strong. To be strong, you had to listen to your instincts, and that's exactly what the humans in America were doing. They were listening to their instincts more than they ever had before. But before anyone else could say anything else, a puppet of Samael appeared. And asked them to beg for their lives. At that moment, Envy wasn't sure if she could be scared of this or to laugh her head off. She clamped a hand over her mouth to smother the giggles threatening to escape.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff