Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Magic Vs. Tech (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tying15

Dedicated Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 am
Heaving a sigh, Leo shook his head as he helped Rachelle across the roof. Rolling his eyes, he shot a mock glare at her, "How many times do I have to say it? It's fine, I need to recover from all that magic use anyways. Come on, we need to get off the roof." He said, his eyes focusing on the ground before them, wondering if he could just use his violin...nah it was too much effort, especially in his drained state.

"Hold on." Leo said before leaping off the edge, a gust of wind carrying them safely down to the ground. Looking around the entrance for a moment before he called out, Leo nodded to himself, the coals were still hot. "Zane, you in?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 am
Rachelle accepted Leo's help and kept her whispering mouth shut. He was right. Plus she was probably on the verge of anoyying now. She awaited for the blacksmith,Zane Leo had called him, to allow them entry. Never again would she enter a place with out permission. She wanted to stay where was safe. She was contemplating just doing her blowing up expierments. Rachelle was also hoping she could go back to the city and find her parents.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NastyNate27

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm
Dread stood staring at the Shadow as it slowly got closer to the building. The AI assumed the pilot must be thinking his lack of action is standing down. Dread fully knew that in a head on fight, the two magicians and himself would be turned to mulch by the gunships laser canon. He looked over to the hole in the tower and did some quick calculations, applying estimates for the added weight. It was confirmed, he would be able to cross the gap if he were carrying two average weight people.

"We have zero chance of victory against a Shadow without appropriate cover. If you hold on, I can fly us into that tower," Dread lightly motioned to the damaged tower with his head "There will be first aid available and only infantry in there, a much greater chance of survival. So what will it be?"

The AI would be flying over to the damaged tower regardless of their answer. If they wanted to fight a Shadow out in the open, on the rooftop of a tower, that was their choice.

New Announcements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Deela tilted her toward Dread. "I'll go with." Walks toward the A.I and puts one of her daggers away. She would need a free hand, just in case. She ignored the human that the Winged Mage was attacking. She had heard him coming but a human with or without a weapon would have been a boring fight. Deela glanced over at the Winged one, waiting to see what she would do next. Deela didn't care one way or another with this Mage.
"Her wing won't heal itself in that condition." Deela mumbled to herself, Deela didn't care about the Mage. She was just stating a fact.
Deela was good when it came to being patient during hunting. But when she was waiting for a fight, she was anything but patient. She looked back and forth between the Mage and the A.I.

UnknownProxy

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:52 pm
A shot resounded as the man let loose with the gun, but he somehow missed, letting Sollemnis' chakram wheel towards him through the air and cleanly decapitate him. She ran to retrieve the silver weapon, hardly noticing dull thump as the unfortunate man's head dully thumped to the ground and rolled a few feet. Barely taking in another breath, she stalked away and found herself immediately returning to the two, Deela and Dread. She glanced up at the A.I. attempting to mask her disgust as she looked up at the machine. "M-much better than what I had in mind..." she replied quietly as she shifted her gaze over to the damaged tower.

[Uhm. For some reason I have no idea why I posted what I did earlier. But umm, okay. XD Have read the announcements by the way, thanks for the update.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 am
Dread magnetized his grenade launcher to his back and started to charge his jump-jets. He watched the Shadow manoeuvre around and down towards the roof. The AI waited until the gunship's canon was no longer pointed at them then quickly wrapped his arms around the mages waists, bent down slightly, and ignited his jets.

An action such as the one Dread was taking, went against the vast majority of safety regulations programmed into all AI's and cyborgs. Sailing across a gap approximately one hundred feet wide, almost two hundred feet above a main walkway, while carrying two people, was more than insane to most people and robots.

As they approached the other tower, Dread righted himself into a proper landing position. His feet hit the floor with a crash and the floor buckled, dropping a few inches. He set the two mages on their feet, having needed to hold them up to avoid their legs shattering upon landing. Pulling his laser pistol off his arm, he glanced over his shoulder and saw the Shadow starting to fly towards them.

"We need to move away from here," Dread told the mages as he started to walk away from the hole in the wall of the tower.

Sorry for not posting for a while. My creativity died for a while, but hopefully it is back now.  

NastyNate27

UnknownProxy

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Deela couldn't help but grin as Dread carried her and the winged Mage from one building to another. The jump was controlled but thrilling. Once Dread sat her down, Deela turned to see the view through the gaping hole in the building.
Her tail was wagging vigorously with excitement. "I wonder if they think we are running away?" She practically was laughing. She half listened to what Dread said and moved toward the interior of the room. But she was close enough to the hole to see the ship. She hopped from one foot to the other. Deela was shaking with anticipation. Her ears twitched and her tail swung from side to side.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff