Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Vampire Counts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drachyench

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:25 pm
Reddemon
What would 1 suggest for making Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas movie? Id probly use a tinkered skelton mini but which blood line would be good for him?

On the topic, thinking of doing a Raziel conversion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:12 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
What would 1 suggest for making Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas movie? Id probly use a tinkered skelton mini but which blood line would be good for him?

On the topic, thinking of doing a Raziel conversion.
Thanks for all the help....No I think I'll use the Von Castren line with the Slyvania list  

Reddemon

Drachyench

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:37 pm
So, for the Raziel Character, I was thinking a Vampire Count(Not Lord, That's a little overkill). I'm already thinking of giving him the Cloak that allows you to turn Ethreal at will(Specteral Plane), and I'm trying to think what bloodline and Magic Weapons/Armor/Enchanted items to get him. What would be best(Also note I'm basing this off The First Soul Reaver Raziel, and It's meant to represent him more then actually be a killing machine).  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:36 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
So, for the Raziel Character, I was thinking a Vampire Count(Not Lord, That's a little overkill). I'm already thinking of giving him the Cloak that allows you to turn Ethreal at will(Specteral Plane), and I'm trying to think what bloodline and Magic Weapons/Armor/Enchanted items to get him. What would be best(Also note I'm basing this off The First Soul Reaver Raziel, and It's meant to represent him more then actually be a killing machine).
Raziel?  

Reddemon

Narelon the Great

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:40 pm
Out of interest, does the cloak allow you to turn ethereal at will? I thought it was a constant thing, if you took the item.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:56 pm
Narelon
Out of interest, does the cloak allow you to turn ethereal at will? I thought it was a constant thing, if you took the item.

No, it's ethreal at will, though you cannot attack or cast spells when ethreal I believe.

Yes, Raziel, the Soul Reaver....  

Drachyench

Reddemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:47 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Narelon

No, it's ethreal at will, though you cannot attack or cast spells when ethreal I believe.

Whos dat?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:11 pm
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Narelon

Whos dat?

I swear, if the Game doesn't star Master Chief or Mario, or doesn't have a movie based off it, no-one pays attention to it. He is This Guy.  

Drachyench

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Narelon

Whos dat?

I swear, if the Game doesn't star Master Chief or Mario, or doesn't have a movie based off it, no-one pays attention to it. He is This Guy.
Oooo dat guy. Yea Ive seen him & played one of his demos  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:21 pm
Anybody ever tried the Pirate Zombie list?  

Reddemon

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:32 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Narelon

Whos dat?

Speaking of which, did you know that master chief's armor's name is the name of a type of warhammer? Sorry for the OOC, but I thought that that was interesting...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Lethkhar
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Reddemon
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Narelon

Whos dat?

Speaking of which, did you know that master chief's armor's name is the name of a type of warhammer? Sorry for the OOC, but I thought that that was interesting...
That fast fact would be alot better for the GD  

Reddemon

Scander1005

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:59 pm
Reddemon
Anybody ever tried the Pirate Zombie list?

Hell yeah,
Actually I have a Vampire Army, and as the zombies looks great, I'll start 40 Zombies this summer ! xd

The story of never bothering me...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Hmmmm... in the many months since I first asked for help against High Elves, no one gave any advice... oh well.

I don't know what it is, but I can only triumph over other "evil armies" when I go against "good armies" the dice Gods seem to go against me... its like a movie...  

EliotJamesRookwood

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:11 pm
EliotJamesRookwood
Hmmmm... in the many months since I first asked for help against High Elves, no one gave any advice... oh well.

I don't know what it is, but I can only triumph over other "evil armies" when I go against "good armies" the dice Gods seem to go against me... its like a movie...

Sorry, I know absolutely nothing about Vampire Counts. I would help you if I could.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff