Submit

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:38 am
good idea about plastic miners (those from starter set probably?)
In my book Dwarven army should almost always have an unit of those! Great for establishing presence in enemy backyard, and pickaxes just look too cool (great for opening tin cans like brets)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:38 am
Van Evok
good idea about plastic miners (those from starter set probably?)
In my book Dwarven army should almost always have an unit of those! Great for establishing presence in enemy backyard, and pickaxes just look too cool (great for opening tin cans like brets)
They may be useful for opening up heavy cav, bt lets see them reach past the horses knees  

Reddemon

darkmage676

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:35 am
the new miners look a wee bit "non-dwarfish" id rather see more armour and bigger pickaxes xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:27 pm
for your bulkier miniers they arn't hard conversions, you don't even have to use green stuff (or much of it). I have made a hearty set of miniers using some IG and old squat stuff as well as the dawrfs.  

taylin fox

darkmage676

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:08 am
seen new standard bearer and thanes pic below sory for the poor quality

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/DwarfBlog/Picture63.jpg[/img]]thanes and standard 1

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i53/DwarfBlog/Picture60.jpg[/img]]thanes and standard2  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 am
Interesting, though I think GW has expanded the Dwarf range enough  

Reddemon

darkmage676

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:30 pm
Reddemon
Interesting, though I think GW has expanded the Dwarf range enough

never!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:48 pm
I'm not satisfied untill there are multi part plastic slayers!  

Eviscerat0r

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 am
I am going to start Dwarves soon, and the theme I want to go for is "Gunpowder and Grit" I want to use hard troops with lot's of Gunpowder supporting them. This means for the theme I wouldn't use and Stone Throwers, Slayers, Crossbow men, Bolt throwers, etc. ((Bolt Throwers are for Fey Elf folk)).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:00 am
Crossbows have been traditional used by the dwarfs ever since they mass-migrated type thing, salyers rock!  

darkmage676

Initiate Central Dogma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 pm
ShasO Bane
I am going to start Dwarves soon, and the theme I want to go for is "Gunpowder and Grit" I want to use hard troops with lot's of Gunpowder supporting them. This means for the theme I wouldn't use and Stone Throwers, Slayers, Crossbow men, Bolt throwers, etc. ((Bolt Throwers are for Fey Elf folk)).

Hey, thats my idea for my dwarf army!

Anyways I love your sig, OOTS is a great comic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm
thats actually a great theme for Dwarves if you have an organ gun definitely put it in there it will seriously punish the enemy.  

No_Greater_Pain257

HellecticMojo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 pm
Eviscerat0r
I'm not satisfied untill there are multi part plastic slayers!

The thing that bugs me about the dwarfs is that their elite units which should come in rather large bulks come in miserable Metal packs.

By the time I buy decent size of hammerers and Ironbreaker units I could actually have a fairly functional Tomb King army with that money.

Ironbreakers are the biggest problem in my opinion as they need to be large to compensate for their lack of killy power and extend their survival to the point of extreme.

and about the gunpowder army, people hate it to the extreme. people hate gunlines more than anything when it comes to dwarfs. (possibly next to the Anvil)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:23 pm
You can buy 10man ets for £20 which probebly saves you about 20p xp  

darkmage676

Lord Thuddleton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 pm
After a few key losses with my dwarves I built and painted up a unit of ogre mercenaries, and they keep destroying the opposition. Best thing my general ever did was hire those ogres. Though, the halfling cooks get quite worried about how much they eat. smile  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff