Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:23 pm
Ah well maybe someday  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:45 pm
Does anyone have any information on the second Great Maw? I remember reading about one in the middle of the sea. I don't have a copy of the army book, yet. Thanks.  

berserker_girl

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:15 pm
It is in the middle of the sea. Some belive that the first Maw burrowed all the way through. I just personally belive that its 2 of the beastie from the Great pit of Carcoon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Speaking of the seas Im going to be making a Pirate themed Orge army. Im gonna be using the basic list but if I can make a conversion "Comodore" Im gonna make up some rules using the Orge Kingdoms list and some addiditives from the Zombie Pirates 3nodding  

Reddemon

berserker_girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:18 pm
Sweet! I can't wait too see some pics, maybe some sketches?
-poke poke-

Goodluck!

I've been messing around with themed Ogre armies, originally for WFRP characters (which I have been forced to give up because of conflicting schedules). But now I might just make an army for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:22 am
berserker_girl
Sweet! I can't wait too see some pics, maybe some sketches?
-poke poke-

Goodluck!

I've been messing around with themed Ogre armies, originally for WFRP characters (which I have been forced to give up because of conflicting schedules). But now I might just make an army for the hell of it.
Well then welcome to the hungry hordes  

Reddemon

Cannabinol

5,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:07 pm
the only themed part of my army is theyre color it is pink all my yetis are that color and all my ogres and gnoblars have pink tatoos and my maneaters has a pink cathayan longsword biggrin its funny cuz ppl laugh at my army colors then I beat the tar out of them hehehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:18 pm
templeman56
the only themed part of my army is theyre color it is pink all my yetis are that color and all my ogres and gnoblars have pink tatoos and my maneaters has a pink cathayan longsword biggrin its funny cuz ppl laugh at my army colors then I beat the tar out of them hehehehe
Amen. No body ever gives a funny colour scheme its credits  

Reddemon

hotwaxonlobsters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:45 pm
Ok. I've never been to this portion of the guild, having only used the RP section, but I thought I'd give it a try. For a while now I've been looking at the Warhammer models in GW's websight. I have absolutely 0 books on Warhammer, but the models where just so cool. They gave me inspiriation. I decided to create a series of armies, each with a theme. I've been looking for a place to post them and get feedback, and just found this place! Keep in mind, I did not consider points whatsoever since I didn't have the books, though I did read thoroughly through every article about Ogres. So here goes, my themed army for the Ogre Kingdoms.

Ogre Kingdoms

This Ogre army is themed as a tribe who live close to the mating grounds of the mighty Rhinox. Their entire society is based around the Rhinox. Most of them become Rhinox riders, but because of all the meat a Rhinox provides (let alone a whole herd) they have a surplus of Butchers and a Hunter for a steady supply of Rhinox meat. The Gnoblars actualy mean something in this tribe. The smaller Gnoblars enrage a Rhinox and lure into a ravine. The Gnomblar trappers pelt it and net it and dumpt it into traps to immoilize it. Then the Ironguts come in and beat it half to death, then haul it back to be trained to bear a rider into battle.

Lord: Ogre Tyrant
Lord: Ogre Slaughtermaster
Hero: Ogre Hunter
Hero: Butcher
Core: Ogre Ironguts
Core: Ogre Ironguts
Core: Gnoblar Fighters
Core: Gnoblar Fighters
Core: Gnoblar Trackers
Core: Gnoblar Trackers
Special & Rare: Rhinox Riders
NOTE: Rhinox riders alone come to 2100 including iron fists, a thunderlord, a musician and improved armor

Ok. I did read the rules for the Rhinox riders from Forgeworld. Oh man are they good. But if I included all 4 regiments it would come to a staggering 2100 points. If I'm lucky enough to play a 2500 point battle I only have 400 points for a Lord (not sure which, probably a Tyrant) and a few Gnoblars whichare blessfully cheap (at 2 points a model). That said, a 2000 point battle is more likely. Thus I'll drop out 1 Rhinox squad freeing up 425 points for the Hero and Gnoblars. In any case, my Rhinox riders will run down anything on the battlefield, as long as they don't get shot to bits first (I'll have to be carefull of war machines, cannons and handgunners).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:14 pm
Bulls are the core. You'd have to replace the Ironguts with em. Just say they are waiting until the day that they get their own Rhinox  

Reddemon

hotwaxonlobsters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Reddemon
Bulls are the core. You'd have to replace the Ironguts with em. Just say they are waiting until the day that they get their own Rhinox

Are Bulls a required choice, or are you just saying that it would be more practical point wise?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:54 pm
hotwaxonlobsters
Reddemon

Are Bulls a required choice, or are you just saying that it would be more practical point wise?
Core choice, point wise, and story wise. No Ironguts waiting to grab a Rhinox. Only bulls  

Reddemon

hotwaxonlobsters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 pm
Reddemon
hotwaxonlobsters
Reddemon

Core choice, point wise, and story wise. No Ironguts waiting to grab a Rhinox. Only bulls

Duly advised.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:14 pm
OMGashiznickle like OGRES OGRES OGRES!!!!!!!!!!! they r like so gay with theyre monstrous ness and taking down everything and i dont like them cuz they crush my poor little lizards!! ahhh xp domokun *stomp*
but the army is kool cuz they got them halfings on their side!!! (yay halflings!! wott!! smile ) ya and they got the best tank ever... THE KATHLEEN 'SOUP' TANK. and its like OMGashiznit its a soup cannon! (like omgosh wow :O ) and then its like ha my lizard scales are impenetrable!!!! OMGreatgoodness boiling soup!!! I'm melting aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . and then its like oo soup for me! *yummmmmmmm** anyways ya. woot go ogres!!!! *ogre cheerleaders start chanting* Oh gross...  

Asian_Slipknot

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:16 pm
Asian_Slipknot
OMGashiznickle like OGRES OGRES OGRES!!!!!!!!!!! they r like so gay with theyre monstrous ness and taking down everything and i dont like them cuz they crush my poor little lizards!! ahhh xp domokun *stomp*
but the army is kool cuz they got them halfings on their side!!! (yay halflings!! wott!! smile ) ya and they got the best tank ever... THE KATHLEEN 'SOUP' TANK. and its like OMGashiznit its a soup cannon! (like omgosh wow :O ) and then its like ha my lizard scales are impenetrable!!!! OMGreatgoodness boiling soup!!! I'm melting aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . and then its like oo soup for me! *yummmmmmmm** anyways ya. woot go ogres!!!! *ogre cheerleaders start chanting* Oh gross...
Dude dont be ******** spamming! My god! How about I beat you down with the Warhammer Cronicle! That "tank" is for either that special scernario or counts as a Scrap Launcher. And the Halflings count as Gnoblars  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff